ALR Industries wants volunteers to do labs while taking Jungle Warfare

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ALR Industries is looking for a few individuals to use Jungle Warfare for free and then to get some blood work done showing liver values, to help show that this product is not toxic to the liver and is a safe product.

Due to the recent stir of events at another board this has become an issue so we would like to get help from you !

Why did we choose members at AM ? Because you act like adults and many of you do regular labs.

Here is the catch : You pay for your labs, we in turn give you any products you want to cover the cost of your labs, as you know ALR is a very generous man so I know you will be rewarded in excess of what your labs cost you.

You will get free product for the duration of the test as well.

What we will be looking for is liver values for users taking Jungle Warfare for:

• 4 weeks
  • 8 weeks
  • 8 weeks at a dosage of 6 capsules a day ( which is a double dose)
Some users would like to see Test (free and total) , so if you choose to do these tests, a bonus of product is in order.

We will need the ACTUAL results from the tester as well, of course your personal information will not be shared.

We need just a few people that could start soon please. If you are interested please post in this thread and we will choose a few people.

If you choose to have your test levels or other hormones checked that is fine but we are not requiring that as safety seems to be the big issue with the liver values.

If anyone has labs that they can share that they had done in the past, this would be great!

ALR Industries do our own labs during alpha and beta testing but the people dont want to hear from us, they want to hear from people like you the consumer, so we try and give the people what they want.

Thank you !

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If anyone has links to internet labs they they use, please post them up , Thanks !

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok, maybe some nudes of Raven will be thrown in............ C'mon people :)

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
as i work in a hospital system i have easy access to lab work , i will return to america soon and get back to work by june 20th or so , i could help you out , PM me and i will get you my contact info .

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
as i work in a hospital system i have easy access to lab work , i will return to america soon and get back to work by june 20th or so , i could help you out , PM me and i will get you my contact info .

Sounds good ! Please when you get back and are ready email me your info to :

[email protected]

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can do labs and may be able to get test levels in there. The problem is I am doing a lab to check thyroid function on June 20th so I could be short of the 4 weeks unless I could push back the appt a few days. It will definately have liver values in there.

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I can do labs and may be able to get test levels in there. The problem is I am doing a lab to check thyroid function on June 20th so I could be short of the 4 weeks unless I could push back the appt a few days. It will definately have liver values in there.

see if you can move your appointment and if so I will overnight you JW !

T

tattoopierced1

I get labs done pretty regularly from HRT, so if that would help out I would be happy to. Of course, the test levels would be skewed because of the HRT so I doubt you would want to use those.

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I get labs done pretty regularly from HRT, so if that would help out I would be happy to. Of course, the test levels would be skewed because of the HRT so I doubt you would want to use those.

Liver values are fine, im sure another person will check test levels.

How long do you want to run the JW for ?

4 weeks, 8 weeks, or 8 weeks at a double dose ? You choose what works best for you, then email me your shipping addy and I will get out the product ASAP !

[email protected]

T

tattoopierced1

Liver values are fine, im sure another person will check test levels.

How long do you want to run the JW for ?

4 weeks, 8 weeks, or 8 weeks at a double dose ? You choose what works best for you, then email me your shipping addy and I will get out the product ASAP !

[email protected]
how many labs will needed to be run and what is the timing for this... i.e. check levels before starting, then how far along in will I need to get another test done at...

reason I ask, is I usually get work done every 3 months.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
good job guys clear up some of the misconceptions on the other boards. ALRI is a stand up company for sure.
(assuming its US residents only?) if so....
Good luck testers

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'm down, i'd wanna do the 8 weeks at double dose :), i'd love to help clear this up as i think ALRI is an awesome company and L. Rea is da man

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how many labs will needed to be run and what is the timing for this... i.e. check levels before starting, then how far along in will I need to get another test done at...

reason I ask, is I usually get work done every 3 months.
Well like you said starting levels are good, then im thinking at the end of the cycle or like a week later? 2 weeks ? Im not going to ask for people to do cartwheels here but basically want to prove its not harming the liver. So if you test every three months, and say you just had them tested, we could do an 8 weeker on you and plan it to end just before you get your labs? thoughts ?

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm down, i'd wanna do the 8 weeks at double dose :), i'd love to help clear this up as i think ALRI is an awesome company and L. Rea is da man
We love you too, cow nips and all ;)

Send me your address and I will ship enough product to complete 8 weeks at a double dose ( 4 bottles ). Much love for helping !

BTW- for the bb.com readers, this member has NEVER received any free products from us nor has he been a tester.

send addy to:

[email protected]

Thanks Chaps

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
good job guys clear up some of the misconceptions on the other boards. ALRI is a stand up company for sure.
(assuming its US residents only?) if so....
Good luck testers

Can you get labs ? I may make an exception for you :)

T

tattoopierced1

Well like you said starting levels are good, then im thinking at the end of the cycle or like a week later? 2 weeks ? Im not going to ask for people to do cartwheels here but basically want to prove its not harming the liver. So if you test every three months, and say you just had them tested, we could do an 8 weeker on you and plan it to end just before you get your labs? thoughts ?
sure thing, just wanted to clarify. I'll be sending you my info shortly. Let me know how I need to get the test information back to you.

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sure thing, just wanted to clarify. I'll be sending you my info shortly. Let me know how I need to get the test information back to you.
carrier pigeon ? :) By email, fax, scan and email something like that. I will give everyone a fax number and those who get their results back in pdf form can just email them, If you dont have a fax or access you can mail is snail mail to me.

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Also for those bb.com readers, tattoopierced1 has never been a tester nor has he received free products from us in the past.

And for that matter, Jayhawkk has not either to my knowledge except for the time I sent him a sample of our protein to try.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Can you get labs ? I may make an exception for you :)
Fit sorry I feel bad. Excited about seeing an opportunity to use ALRI stuff, my Vegas trip in 3 weeks slipped my mind!..Musta got excited and forgot I am going on a party trip, and wouldnt be able to commit to a log/test right now. I appreciate the chance, and would love the exception another time to test anything for you guys!! =)
Best of luck with the labwork!
john

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Fit sorry I feel bad. Excited about seeing an opportunity to use ALRI stuff, my Vegas trip in 3 weeks slipped my mind!..Musta got excited and forgot I am going on a party trip, and wouldnt be able to commit to a log/test right now. I appreciate the chance, and would love the exception another time to test anything for you guys!! =)
Best of luck with the labwork!
john

Im going to beat you into the next century :rant: Darn you ! Want want, I give then you stand me up !! haha

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Im going to beat you into the next century :rant: Darn you ! Want want, I give then you stand me up !! haha

haha...thanks again for the opportunity....!!...if ya need proanabol tester next month you know where to find me ;)

Erik2003

Erik2003

Awards
Can we combine the labs study with the pro-Anabol study?

I would not mind trying the Pro-anabol study and doing periodic labs...

Last edited:
sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
i could get my values tested easily and would be interested in a regular 4 week run of JW possibly 8. If this open to us poor canadians.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Fit - I hope you are counting me. I'm still trying to figure out when I'm going to test JW.

Is there a back-end date you'd need me to start by??

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i could get my values tested easily and would be interested in a regular 4 week run of JW possibly 8. If this open to us poor canadians.

Done ! Email me your address exactly how I need to put it for DHL, I also need a phone number for them I guess Just in case they cant find your house.

4 weeks regular dosing !

Thanks !

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Fit - I hope you are counting me. I'm still trying to figure out when I'm going to test JW.

Is there a back-end date you'd need me to start by??

I didnt forget you sugar bunns :) Im just waiting for you as you said you had somethings to do first, its open to you when it fits in your schedule.

J

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Wow. What a solid offer. Another reason why ALRI has become my favorite supp company.

I would be all over this if I didn't already plan on doing JW in August and doing some other stuff before then.

Jump on this opportunity while you can! (You'd be crazy not to...:fool2:)

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Done ! Email me your address exactly how I need to put it for DHL, I also need a phone number for them I guess Just in case they cant find your house.

4 weeks regular dosing !

Thanks !
DONE THANKS.

M

misterzippo

Awards
If you're still looking I'll be your huckleberry. I was actually going to get labs done in the next week anyway.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
I can get labs if your still looking for people.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
ALways my luck. Almost done with Bam and JW and now this awesome opportunity arises:aargh: If you need it when I get done, I could get some before labs and start again. Not sure though how long to wait to get labs after the my cycle to get normal counts. I'll be more than happy to help if possible.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
By the way, I am more than pleased with the evo stack so far and you now have yet another loyal customer. Thanks and keep up the dedication and superior quality work!

C

Chamorro

Awards
Aye Fit,

I just started taking JW and BAM today. I am taking them simultaneously, going by the label directions. Would it be ok to get the labs or is it too late because I already started taking them? I'm down if its fine. :box:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I put the appt on hold until I get the JW and i'll reschedule the bloodwork from there FnF. If this okay let me know and i'll PM ya my addy.

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I put the appt on hold until I get the JW and i'll reschedule the bloodwork from there FnF. If this okay let me know and i'll PM ya my addy.

Ya ! Send me addy at once ! [email protected]

I should be shipping this in 5 days, I have several cases coming for this purpose :)

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Aye Fit,

I just started taking JW and BAM today. I am taking them simultaneously, going by the label directions. Would it be ok to get the labs or is it too late because I already started taking them? I'm down if its fine. :box:

Bam would skew the results we are looking for currently :( But thank you so much for offering !

M

misterzippo

Awards
New to the board as far as posting but have been researching since July 2005. I can give you other board refs if you need it.
If the answer is still no I understand and give karma for the offer.

-Zippo

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
New to the board as far as posting but have been researching since July 2005. I can give you other board refs if you need it.
If the answer is still no I understand and give karma for the offer.

-Zippo
Please give me refs then and links to other boards with your user name on them and I will re-consider :)

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so it costs $50 for liver
and for total test/free test it is $130 http://www.labsafe.com/lab-tests/test/255/

total test by itself is $50

I'm sure the supplement reimbursment will be worth it once it is all over.

Damn straight :cool: I will make sure you all get more than what you paid for ! Plus shop around too, Im sure there are more online labs. Some have insurance which is great but they are still getting free supps :)

twswift

twswift

Awards
FitnFirm, I just ordered JW from Nutraplanet and was planning on doing the whole Evo mass cycle. If you're interested in labs from that whole cycle I'd be game for getting them done if you set me up with BAM, Restore or ProAnabol. Let me know...