Lean Dreams + Benadryl

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I ordered the Tri-Lean System mainly for the LD + T-X + and special tactics, because I am currently cycling Clen. This is my 3rd week on Clen, so I am going to start dosing Benadryl, but was wondering if there would be an issue with stacking with Lean Dreams, or should I wait until I am done with Benadryl (1 week) before taking LD?

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I ordered the Tri-Lean System mainly for the LD + T-X + and special tactics, because I am currently cycling Clen. This is my 3rd week on Clen, so I am going to start dosing Benadryl, but was wondering if there would be an issue with stacking with Lean Dreams, or should I wait until I am done with Benadryl (1 week) before taking LD?

I dont think so, but you will def be out like a light !

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Well I took my sample LD with 2 tabs of Benadryl.

I was wide awake, and there was no way I was going to sleep anytime soon.
I first took the Benadryl, because I thought that would be all I need, but after cooking some eggs and the next days breakfast, I was still wide awake. So, I took 2 caps of LD, laid down, and I was out...

It was kind of hard to get up at 6am, but this is typical with me, but it felt like I slept for says, and after I drank my Poseidon + Xtend, I was ready to roll.

My Tri-Lean System came in so I am ready for some deep sleep, thyroid support, and appetite control.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
When I'm on a cut cycle with the Tri Lean system, I've often taken a tab of Melatonin at 3mcg with 2 Lean Dreams prior to bed. Puts me OUT! :afro: