Tell me!!! Pro-Anabol

dvsness

dvsness

Awards
What is Pro Anabol and when is the relese date?

:stick:

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Tell ME too!!

Why have I heard nothing about this??

Hoopie

Hoopie

Awards
rumor has it that it will be released some time in May.

No ones heard anything about it because its top secret and if ya found out about it ALR would have to dismiss of you quietly..LOL

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Silly people :) Im told May 8th or 9th release if all goes well :) The boss will not tell us jack squat ! I dont know how it fits in the EVO stack or what effects it will have as a standalone. But what I do know is they have spent alot of time on this project and Im sure it will be a great product !!!

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Dang, there's awesome supps popping up everywhere. Im looking forward to trying wtf pump'd as well. Fit, how you liking it?

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No release just yet :) I know its coming very very soon though.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
thanks Fit...ill keep an eye out

B

Beige

Awards
  • Established
I have been checking the ALRI forum everyday for over a month just for info on pro anabol. These last couple of days are killing me. By the name I'm guessing that it's either an anti-e, PH, or BCAA supp. Please ALRI, reward my devotion and loyalty with another cool release. :cheers:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With ALR...... all good things come in time.:D

P

Pimp C

Awards
alri starts shipping proanabol on monday:woohoo:
I talked to the big man yesterday.

J

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Thank god! I really hope they tell us what it is before then tho.

I've got the other three pieces of the Evo stack that I'm waiting to use...from what I hear this is supposed to complete it.

P

Pimp C

Awards
So is this going to be a part of the Evo stack or a standalone(or both)?
it can be used either way. it's suppose to be totally anabolic with no androgenic properties. think something like anavar.

dalto

dalto

Awards
Sweet!!! Just started my JW this week and will be overlapping with BAM in 2 weeks. Hope I can get some before they run out... Payday is next week!:rofl:

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pro-Anabol is the bomb :) Im just waiting on the write up to make an announcement :) Ships Friday to many retailers !!!!!! I will be putting up a tester thread soon so keep your eyes open !!!!

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so its non hormonal? 18th birthday is around the corner for me! :drunk:
Just because it doesn't have androgenic properties does not make it nonhormonal. But that's not to say it is or isn't, just pointing it out.

J

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Hey Fit-

Whatever it is(hormonal or not), looks like you've got plenty of fine gentlemen right here to fill up your testers roster. (hint hint) :wave:

J

jcratty75

Awards
So would this be a good choice for me since im coming to the end of a 8 week JW run ???

A

Aoba

Awards
I kind of doubt its just a test booster like alpha drive XL or something. Both Restore and JW do plenty in that regards through reducing estrogen, prolactin, etc. That and i highly doubt pro-anabol is something like icariin. Bad Ass Mass boosts tests pretty high too, anything beyond that would be over doing it IMO.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccceeeeeeeee

A

Aoba

Awards
ppsssst.

put the write up now FnF and you'll be star! :pose:

The pro anabol lurkers are growing in number betta watch out!

:numbered:

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That they are. Subscribed!

B

BigBenchKinc

Awards
Come on FitnFirm, I want to run the EVO stack with the new product or 2 months of JW with the product, you need a tester thread!!

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I hope no one has any eggs.................... But there has been a minor delay :eek: Im told May 18th we pick it up from manufacturer, they have not kept the production time that they promised. So thats the latest, I know its very dissapointing but what can you do ?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I hope no one has any eggs.................... But there has been a minor delay :eek: Im told May 18th we pick it up from manufacturer, they have not kept the production time that they promised. So thats the latest, I know its very dissapointing but what can you do ?
it definetly happens..every company has the same issues....so no worries!...looking forward to the release and detailed write up.
john

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
Im guessing that Pro-Anabol will be similar to 3-AD and 11-OXO

B

BigBenchKinc

Awards
Can you atleast tell us how it will fit in the EVO stack? Could I JW soon?

B

BigBenchKinc

Awards
jmh80-just saw your canes quote you have. Just gotta give ya a GO CANES!!!!!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
It happends a lot in the industry... Look at our volumizer...

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im guessing that Pro-Anabol will be similar to 3-AD and 11-OXO

No, it doesnt appear that way to me based on the ingredients. I actually used part of it for 8 weeks and loved it, I cant imagine how the finished product will be, Im sure its awesome !!!!!! :head:

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Come on...since we have to wait longer than expected can't you at least tell us how it fits into the current line? <expects no less than a witty comeback, but hopes for answers>

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
jmh80-just saw your canes quote you have. Just gotta give ya a GO CANES!!!!!
Whoooo! We gots some Canes up in herrrre!
C-A-N-E-S!

Can't wait for this season to kick-off to erase the demons of Larry Coker. :head:

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Enough Canes talk. Go Noles! Ugh, that was painful to say...My wife and I are moving to Tallahassee and I hate it up there!

Anyway, I see you lurking Fit. Time to spill the beans!

B

Beige

Awards
  • Established
Just read the bad news. I'm not upset with ALRI because it's not their fault...but that doesn't change the fact that this is the worst day ever...at least now I can save enough to buy like 20 bottles. I've been a bit suspicious of this being a "3-ad by another company" type of product. Rest assured though, that if it's anything other than encapsulated dog sh*t an ALRI product gets a shot from me.

P.S.
Happy mothers day Fit!

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established

See what happens ! You jinxed us :( Now you must pay :eek: Im coming to Texas to make you into a pretzel :D :smite:

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
HEY FIT I AM VERY EXCITED FOR THIS!!!! SOund YUMMMY!!!!!

ZoRomo77

ZoRomo77

Awards
i'm amazed that ALR hasn't started a buzz on this product like AX has with 3-ad. They had us on our toes months before it is to be released and ALR almost drops one under the radar.

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'm amazed that ALR hasn't started a buzz on this product like AX has with 3-ad. They had us on our toes months before it is to be released and ALR almost drops one under the radar.
Thats just not the way ALR promotes his products, there is no need for it. We cant keep hardly anything in stock anymore its freaking crazy. Hype doesnt sell, good products do :)

ZoRomo77

ZoRomo77

Awards
lol i knew some kind of statement along the lines of "our products are so bad ass that they do the talkin for themselves" was comin from that. I'm sure this will not dissapoint as ALR is well known for putting out nothin but quality sups. it just doesn't hurt to have "marketing hype" from a business stand point, as it will only sell more products, and ALR is known to deliver:thumbsup:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
it just doesn't hurt to have "marketing hype" from a business stand point, as it will only sell more products, and ALR is known to deliver:thumbsup:
Unless you don't want a spotlight on the product.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If the name were taken literally the product should be Methyl-1,4ADD...I'm pretty sure that ALRI is done with that kind of stuff (and they're more innovative than that).

You have me wondering :think:

ZoRomo77

ZoRomo77

Awards
Unless you don't want a spotlight on the product.
That would be why i said something. it would seem to imply that you don't want people knowing about it when you don't promote it, but i dont' see why they would make that the case with this product.