FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established

<------ click to enlarge label

Terms and Conditions:

Terms:

• - Reputable members
  • - Log on both BB.com & Anabolicbeast.com & Anabolicminds.com – Other sites are Optional
  • - Must update log at least 4 days per week

[*]- Log duration of 30 days, including a detailed final review / summary consisting of : Rating scale below.

Rating of the following Areas: (1-10 scale, 10 being highest)

• Strength
  • Pumps
  • Recovery
  • Mood
  • Overall assessment
  • Reliable, safe, honest, unbiased, and objective feedback

We would like feedback from:

• - Bodybuilders
  • - Powerlifters
  • - Males- all ages over 18 years old.
  • - Females - all ages over 18 years old.

Conditions:

• - US only
  • - 18 years of age or older
  • - You certify that you can handle SEVERE PUMPS :D
  • - Must be available to start the Log immediately upon receipt of product(s)
  • - Must not have any medical condition
  • - No "pending logs / reviews" from any other supplement company

Disclaimer: By posting your required information below, you agree to ALL terms and conditions, you are declaring that you do NOT have (or feel that you MAY have) ANY medical condition. You are declaring that you have read the above terms ENTIRELY and agree to them 100%. Please make sure you have read our terms before posting your information.

ATTENTION: When applying, quote this post from here on down ONLY and add the required info at the spaces provided.

REQUIRED information:

To be considered, post the following REQUIRED information in this thread... DO NOT... I repeat DO NOT E-MAIL or PM:

• Height:
  • Weight:
  • Body type:
  • Est. BF% :
Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT WHY we should choose you!!):

• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):
  • Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):
  • Current supplements (exact brand/product name):
  • Current Nutrition and Macros (as much detail as possible):
  • Current Daily water intake:
  • Short Term Goal:
  • Long Term Goal:
  • ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs (for the last 60 days)
  • Supplement history (as much detail as possible):
  • Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):
  • Do you have ANY injuries presently that limit your training (explain)
Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I certify I am 18 years of age or older. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I do not have any present injuries that will effect my training. I will be able to start my log upon receiving the product(s).

You agree to use ALR Industries products at your own risk .

WARNING: NOT FOR USE BY INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS. DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT OR NURSING. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do NOT consume this product if you have a medical condition and/or taking any prescription medication. Do not exceed recommended serving. Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed qualified health care professional immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache, or other similar symptoms.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.

PLEASE ENTER THE DATE & YOUR INITIALS HERE ( *********) THAT YOU AGREED TO THE TERMS ABOVE.

Good Luck Testers !!

ALR Industries

FnF & Viperspit (Big V)​

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We will choose a few testers by Saturday at the very latest.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Good luck everybody, this product has me thoroughly interested.

....and jungle warfare is phenomenal.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Ummm, well. Hi.

;)

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I would really, really love to test this...which is saying alot for me since I've never been interested in testing anything before. BUT, I've only done one log before and it was on this site...unsponsored...and no one replied on my thread. I have no friends. :sad:

All kidding aside, I just started looking to purchase a new pre w/o mix and was searching for reviews for this and one other product. I would be thrilled to test this though. If you think I would still be considered to test this, then I will fill out the form and post here. Just let me know! Thanks.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Since no one has said specifically that I could not apply, it's already Friday and you guys are looking to pick testers by Saturday(tomorrow), no one has applied yet(on AM), and I have nothing else to do tonight...here is my application:

REQUIRED information:

To be considered, post the following REQUIRED information in this thread... DO NOT... I repeat DO NOT E-MAIL or PM:

• Sex: Male
  • Height: 5'10"
  • Weight: 191-193 (depends on the time of the day)
  • Body type: Meso/Endo
  • Est. BF% : low to mid teens (I plan on getting this tested in 4 weeks before I start cutting for the summer)
Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT WHY we should choose you!!):

I will use this space here to let you know why you should pick me, then you can read about my history below.

I am really "pumped" try out this product if you would let me. I am a very determined person and although I am realistic in my abilities I don't like people to tell me what I can't do. This helps me in making sacrifices in order to take the long road to work on my physique. I say this because I am willing to do what it takes to get the job done...and that will be applied to using this product and keeping a log on it. Read below and you should be able to see that I don't have a problem with details.

I was impressed with JW and am looking forward to trying other ALRI products. As far as pre w/o mixes go, I've never been one on the pump aspect and don't really care for arginine mixes looking for an NO pump. I usually am looking for something to give me energy, focus, and stamina. Taste doesn't hurt either. BUT, I am realizing that as I am getting bigger, I am getting more looks at the gym...very gratifying for the ego. My point is that as I start to cut down, I would really like to see what is under my fat...size, pump, and vascularity will provide even more motivation for my previous success. I can only assume that WTF Pump'd will help push me even further.

Enough with the pseudo-ass kissing though. If anything, I will be completely unbiased in this review. Sometimes I wonder when people give reviews if they are being overly positive because they think that a positive review will lead to more testing offers. I could care less if a company wants to use me as a tester. I have a job, I don't mind paying for my supplements. But when there is something that I am interested in AND they company is looking for testers, then I am excited to help out. Case in point.

• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):
    I'm doing a M,T,Th,F training day schedule. I rotate three workouts through those four days: Chest/Back, Shoulders/Biceps/Triceps, and Quads/Hamstrings/Calves/Forearms. So it works like this, Chest/Back on Monday, Shoulders/Biceps/Triceps on Tuesday, Wednesday is off, Thursday is Leg/Forearms, then Friday is Chest/Back again, then Sat and Sun are off. It starts again the next week on Monday with Shoulders/Biceps/Triceps with the same protocol. Everything is done 3 sets of 8-10 reps...concentrating on mind/muscle connection.

The Chest/Back workout is supersetted: flat barbell bench and seated close-grip row, incline barbell bench and incline shrugs, incline pulley flyes and lat pulldowns.
    The shoulder/biceps/triceps workout is done like this: db shoulder press, then superset of lateral db raise/front db raise/bent over db raise. Then the biceps/triceps are supersetted: EZ barbell curls and cross shoulder triceps extension, single arm preacher curl and tricep pushdown.
    The leg workout is done this way: atg squat, then SLDL, then supersetted leg extensions and leg curls, finish with supersetted weighted/body weight calf raises and variations of wrist curls.

The above exercises will change within the next week or two but the protocol will most likely stay the same.
  • Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):
    As of right now, nothing. I have been bulking but soon it's time to lose some fat. I also might be running in a fundraising race at the end of April so I plan on starting to run/HIT on the treadmill on Wed and Sat in my plan above.
  • Current supplements (exact brand/product name):
    I'm finishing my first week of ActivaTe/Rebound Reloaded/Lean Xtreme/Bulk PowerFull...one bottle each and 200g PowerFULL spread through the first four weeks. Then I will taper off on the fifth week with no PowerFULL.
    Two NOW Adam multi per day, once in the AM and one post w/o.
    1 GUT Health in the AM.
    3 grams of Vitamin C per day, spread out in 1 g intervals.
    2400 IU of Vitamin E per day, spread out in 800 IU intervals.
    600 mg of ALA post w/o.
    PrimaForce ZMA on the nights of workouts.
    70g Kwik Karb WMS + 3 Scoops of Xtend post workout then 36g ON 100% Whey + 12g of ON 100% Casein 30 minutes later.
    Fish/Flax oil pills from time to time.
  • Current Nutrition and Macros (as much detail as possible):
    This is tough because I have been dirty bulking for a few months. This is what I aim for: at least 40g of protein per meal, at least 40g of carbs per meal, and around 600-700 cals per meal 6-7 times per day. An average day right now looks like this:
    6:30 AM: 1 cup Ezekiel Cereal + 3/4 cup egg whites and 2 whole extra large eggs and salsa
    9:30 AM: Natural Peanut Butter on two slices of 100% whole wheat toast, 1 can of tuna fish
    12:30 PM: Large turkey sandwich with cheese, baby spinach, spicy mustard on 100% whole wheat toast OR leftovers from dinner the night before which could be chicken breast or salmon or steak and vegetables and some kind of baked potato
    3:30/4 PM: similar to 9:30 AM, could add/exchange with walnuts/almonds, beef jerkey, canned chicken breast
    8ish: post w/o, see current supplements
    1.5 hours after WMS shake: dinner...see lunch time leftovers
    before bed: 1/2 tub no fat cottage cheese and two tablespoons of natural peanut butter...or whey/casein shake...or muscle milk if i have it
  • Current Daily water intake:
    I keep a .5 L water bottle at work that I fill about 6-8 times per day. This does not include water during workout and the rest of the night.
  • Short Term Goal:
    I would like to hit 200 pounds by the end of this NHA stack. But I kind of hope I don't. If my weight doesn't change that much but I do see a recomp, I will be content. Then I plan on cutting down to at least 180...but I need to plan that out still.
  • Long Term Goal:
    Compete in a natural contest in at least a year.
  • ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs (for the last 60 days):
    I was sick for a week last week and was prescribed an anti-spasmodic for my stomach. Basically this was me for a week: :dump: That's about all I will say about that. There were two nights of Tylenol PM during that week. And I think I've gotten drunk twice in the past two months.
  • Supplement history (as much detail as possible):
    Oh god. Besides what I've mentioned already...
    2 bottles of Jungle Warfare back to back
    200g Bulk PowerFULL
    1 bottle of Anabolic Pump

Then besides that I've used a bunch of different per w/o mixes:
    BSN's NO-Xplode
    CytoSport's Fast Twitch
    AI's Chaos(currently using)
    I've mixed my own(Creatine Mono+Histidine+Beta Alanine+Tyrosine+Taurine+Citrulline Malate+Chocamine+ALCAR = nasty tasting)
    FSI's Xenergy
    FSI's Herculian MR-4 or whatever its called

Universal's Real Gains
    DS Vigor
    Applied Nutrition samples of IGF-2, Neovar, and the cissus supp
    Yohimbe HCl
    Green Tea pills
    Various Muscle Milks
    MuscleTech Anator-P70
    AST VP-II

I'm going to stop now...my brain hurts trying to remember.
  • Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):
    I did my own JW+PowerFULL log on AM.
    JW+PowerFULL Log
  • Do you have ANY injuries presently that limit your training (explain):
    No
Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I certify I am 18 years of age or older. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I do not have any present injuries that will effect my training. I will be able to start my log upon receiving the product(s).

You agree to use ALR Industries products at your own risk .

WARNING: NOT FOR USE BY INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS. DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT OR NURSING. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do NOT consume this product if you have a medical condition and/or taking any prescription medication. Do not exceed recommended serving. Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed qualified health care professional immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache, or other similar symptoms.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.

PLEASE ENTER THE DATE & YOUR INITIALS HERE (JJC 4/13/2007) THAT YOU AGREED TO THE TERMS ABOVE.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WOW, JJC that application made me HOT it was so well put together :D For that reason, YOU ARE CHOSEN !!!!!! Please send me your name & address w/ screen name to:

[email protected]

Great job !

JJC

Awards
  • Established
WOW, JJC that application made me HOT it was so well put together :D For that reason, YOU ARE CHOSEN !!!!!! Please send me your name & address w/ screen name to:

[email protected]

Great job !
I knew my parents sent me to school for some reason... :blink:

Haha oh and I hope you've got a cold shower running!

Thanks for picking me. This is going to be amazing. I just emailed you my info and I will be sure to start up right away.

Thanks again Fit!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I knew my parents sent me to school for some reason... :blink:

Haha oh and I hope you've got a cold shower running!

Thanks for picking me. This is going to be amazing. I just emailed you my info and I will be sure to start up right away.

Thanks again Fit!

LOL, Thanks I got your info ! Im shipping next week the day it comes in to me from Cali ! You will get a tracking number by email :) Thanks again for your time ! :cheers:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Testing opportunities will close tonight at 8 pm EST ( Saturday )

Chop Chop !!!!!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Testing opportunities will close tonight at 8 pm EST ( Saturday )

Chop Chop !!!!!
Yo FnF,

Whilst I have minimal problem putting this cow azz in my mouth, I am not too sure 'bout the cow pee!! hehe

:djparty:

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Has it come in yet??? Every day so far feels like Christmas Eve...

(In the meantime, I foresee myself picking up almost every ALRI product that NP carries...stupid sales...:frustrate)

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Has it come in yet??? Every day so far feels like Christmas Eve...

(In the meantime, I foresee myself picking up almost every ALRI product that NP carries...stupid sales...:frustrate)

Its still on its way to me, I should have it tomorrow or thursday and it will ship out same day I get it if it isnt too late that day ! I ship DHL so if you dont live in the woods with bears it should only take a few days :D

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Its still on its way to me, I should have it tomorrow or thursday and it will ship out same day I get it if it isnt too late that day ! I ship DHL so if you dont live in the woods with bears it should only take a few days :D
I can vouch for this. FnF ships fast! :D ;)

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Alright sweet. Hopefully just in time for the beginning of next week's workouts. Thanks Fit!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
HAH-HA!! And I might add, that is from like Canada to Southern South Carolina!!

JJC

Awards
  • Established
FYI - The WTF Pump'd package has landed at my doorstep at home...thanks again Fit. I'm at work right now and going out of town for the weekend so I won't officially open the box until Sunday. BUT, my official log/testing will begin with my first workout come Monday evening. Stay tuned to the Supplement review forum!

JJC

Awards
  • Established
PS ALRI reps, if there is anything that you want me to include specifically in the log then let me know(like product info or whatever). Otherwise I will try to be as detailed yet precise as I see fit.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
PS ALRI reps, if there is anything that you want me to include specifically in the log then let me know(like product info or whatever). Otherwise I will try to be as detailed yet precise as I see fit.
They really dig it when you include your bank info!!

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
They really dig it when you include your bank info!!
That won't be necessary. All I need is your IP address, ensure that you have the Remote Assitance option enabled, and make sure the cookies are present for your banking account password ;)

JJC

Awards
  • Established
That won't be necessary. All I need is your IP address, ensure that you have the Remote Assitance option enabled, and make sure the cookies are present for your banking account password ;)
Oh, alrighty....hey! C'mon now!

Actually this happened to me not too long ago. My credit card number was stolen about three weeks ago and they attempted to buy a whole bunch of random s**t. Luckily, it couldn't be verified and I didn't have to pay for anything. The worst part is that we don't know how they got my info.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I had total account(s) takeover in january right before I came back from Costa Rica. Really blew my welcome home party in the pants...

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I didn't see this otherwise i would've tried my hand. Doesn't matter I always try an ALRI product when new one comes out (so far they're all pretty damn good) so I just ordered some. I'll let you boys and girls know what I'm thinking about it as the logs come up.

I will say that I just dropped WAY too much money trying out that PlasmaVol stuff wich tasted pretty crappy and was in no way shape or form worth the price. So as far as NO2 type products that will be one I'm going to compare WTF pumped to. I'll have to say that ALRI already has a head start on account of their past track record and the cool ass names of their products.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I didn't see this otherwise i would've tried my hand. Doesn't matter I always try an ALRI product when new one comes out (so far they're all pretty damn good) so I just ordered some. I'll let you boys and girls know what I'm thinking about it as the logs come up.

I will say that I just dropped WAY too much money trying out that PlasmaVol stuff wich tasted pretty crappy and was in no way shape or form worth the price. So as far as NO2 type products that will be one I'm going to compare WTF pumped to. I'll have to say that ALRI already has a head start on account of their past track record and the cool ass names of their products.

Ive used PlasmaVol, nothing spectacular thats for sure. I hate how you have to add green slime to water and drink that weird stuff, LOL I never got vascular but am not naturally either. I got it free so I cannot complain though :)

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
Just received WTF Pumpd and Primed Ultra. Gonna test it out today and see if it holds up to the name!