Evolution, Tri-lean???

heavyduty

heavyduty

Awards
I am currently on day 15 of the evo cycle, but I am taking bam,jw and restore simultaniously and was wondering if I could run it for 2 months straight? My second question is can the Venom tri-lean system be taken during the evo cycle, Im going to cancun in mid mrch for spring break so i want to cut asap. thanks

HairyLarry35

Awards
I don't know about doing both... I would suggest using Evo as a recomp if you goal is to get lean. And since you've already started with it, I would just stick it out and make sure you're diet is in check. Albeit, I think Tri-lean is one of the best cutting stacks out there.

You can't go wrong!

HL

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
I am currently on day 15 of the evo cycle, but I am taking bam,jw and restore simultaniously and was wondering if I could run it for 2 months straight? My second question is can the Venom tri-lean system be taken during the evo cycle, Im going to cancun in mid mrch for spring break so i want to cut asap. thanks

Yes you can run the EVO stack for 8 weeks. We have Testers doing exactly that as we speak.

I would not take the Tri-Lean stack at the same time as this will detract from maximizing your gains. I would save it for after you are done with the stack. Even then if you wish to keep as much gains as possible, you will need to keep your cals up, then slowly lower them back to maintenance levels.

If timing is an issue, I would suggest stopping the EVO stack after the first 4 weeks, then start your cut for Cancun. You can always use the other bottles later when you return.

heavyduty

heavyduty

Awards
Yes you can run the EVO stack for 8 weeks. We have Testers doing exactly that as we speak.

I would not take the Tri-Lean stack at the same time as this will detract from maximizing your gains. I would save it for after you are done with the stack. Even then if you wish to keep as much gains as possible, you will need to keep your cals up, then slowly lower them back to maintenance levels.

If timing is an issue, I would suggest stopping the EVO stack after the first 4 weeks, then start your cut for Cancun. You can always use the other bottles later when you return.
Yea I would love to continue the evo for the 8 weeks but time is an issue and I'd rather go to cancun a little more cut then a little more muscled(if you know where im coming from). I am usually trying to gain as much muscle as possible no matter whats going on, but i think spring break, cancun has it exceptions. Too bad my "Vemon-Evo-Lean" wouldn't work out, lol thanks

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Yea I would love to continue the evo for the 8 weeks but time is an issue and I'd rather go to cancun a little more cut then a little more muscled(if you know where im coming from). I am usually trying to gain as much muscle as possible no matter whats going on, but i think spring break, cancun has it exceptions. Too bad my "Vemon-Evo-Lean" wouldn't work out, lol thanks

Let me tell you this. Having recently finished the IMPC in November, I was at 206 lbs. game day at about 7-8% b.f.
I'm currently at 229 about 11%-12% b.f. Yea, I'm a lot bigger measurement wise and sure as hell stronger then November timeframe but, I sure looked better in November :D
It's all an illusion bud. Like Bob Chic says "It's not how much you can lift, it's how much you look like you can lift".

Have fun in Cancun, I miss that place sooooo much.