BAM-Bad Ass Mass- Preview

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Behold this beautiful sight :D Just sharing the bottle with you for now :twisted: More to come VERY soon .

I REPEAT THIS IS ONLY A PREVIEW !!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAD ASS MASS™ 60 caps Pro-Anabolic Matrix

Bad Ass Mass™ is designed to support serious mass gain through the most effective pro-anabolic pathways.

1. Stimulate muscle AR’s for enhanced protein synthesis and tissue repair.
  2. Bind SHBG to increase levels of free testosterone.
  3. Increase LH/FSH to maximize output of natural testosterone.
  4. Increase glycogen retention and optimize internal hydration levels.
  5. Support superior protein synthesis through modulation of transcription factors.
  6. Inhibits excessive cortisol levels for an anti-catabolic effect.
  7. Promote recovery of the neuromuscular matrix.
  8. Provide superior results either in a synergistic stack or as a standalone supplement

Recommended Stacks
Beginner Protocol:
Weeks 1-4: Use Jungle Warfare as directed to sensitize receptors for superior gains.
Weeks 5-8: Use Bad Ass Mass as directed to start packing on some serious mass.
Weeks 9-12: Use Restore as directed to continue mass gains and complete your evolution

Advanced Protocol:
Weeks 1-4: Use Jungle Warfare as directed
Weeks 3-6: Use Bad Ass Mass as directed (JW/BAM overlap for 2 weeks)
Weeks 5-8: Use Restore as directed (BAM/Restore overlap for 2 weeks)

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Well, wham BAM thank you MAM! You can quote me ;)

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, wham BAM thank you MAM! You can quote me ;)

LOL, better get used to saying that cause after using this product you will be so beefy and hot all the girls will want you ;)

Better get some body guards ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to try this stuff out, i'm drooling :)

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I should tell everyone interested to get your stats together to apply for testing. I will be typing it up in a day or two and then we will be ready to ROCK -n- ROLL :D

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm..I'd throw my name in the hat, though I am not sure if inter-company testing is good. May look subjective, but I guarantees I'll be a good logger..You know this MA'AM :)

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm..I'd throw my name in the hat, though I am not sure if inter-company testing is good. May look subjective, but I guarantees I'll be a good logger..You know this MA'AM :)

Lots of reps test for other companies, no biggie :)

browndustin

browndustin

Awards
Bam looks great. If it's anything like JW.... yehaw!! :D

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5'9"
219lbs
16.1%bf
Training Exprience- 7 years (5 years as a personal trainer)
Taken Superdrol, pheraplex, those are the only pro hormones I have taken.

Anything else to add so I can be picked? Was gonna bulk right after I'm done testing DCP from dsade.

M

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
i've been looking for something new to tryout. would love the opportunity to be a tester.
what sort of stats do you need?
6'4"
234lbs
17%bf

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I posted the first stats! I should be in for sure ;)

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I posted the first stats! I should be in for sure ;)

:toofunny: Only problem is this isnt where you apply to be a tester, I havent made the thread yet :) Its coming in a day or two. Thanks for being so eager though :D

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is there an AI in it?
I don't really think there is. Over at the beast they talked about this being a straight up mass building supp and that an AI was exluded, as the stack itself offers plenty enough.

Speaking of what's in it, fit, any chance of getting a label view?

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't really think there is. Over at the beast they talked about this being a straight up mass building supp and that an AI was exluded, as the stack itself offers plenty enough.

Speaking of what's in it, fit, any chance of getting a label view?

No ingredients can be shared yet, sorry guys :) When we release it to retail stores for sale, Then I can share that info.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh well..... all good supp companies make you wait.

M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
bamsupp.jpg

Looks like a good mix ya got there!! :bb2:

hmmmm.....ONE of those ingredients look oddly familiar! :D

800mrunner

Banned
Awards
5'11
8%bf

main goals: include adding lean muscle while cutting up for track.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, i'm sure he didn't mean any harm by posting it.

Edit: It's already being pre-sold out there FnF just in case you didn't know. Probably where the labels were pulled from.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey FnF, have you guys set a specific release date yet?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I missed the earlier post about the ingredients not being available yet.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah man, I thought I was a shoe in Fit! I'll go drown my head in shame. :(

28540MC

Awards
Looks like the same ingredient that makes Mass Fx special is what will make BAM special. I thought these were going to be compeletely different according to FNF, taken from anabolicbeast

Originally Posted by Jimmorrison
any news???
ax have realesed their ingredience for their mass fx..

FNF
LOL, No news, top secret Mass Fx is not related to our third product at all, they did one on their own this time.

Ingredients: (3b,5a,6a,25R)-Spirostan-3,6-diol, Bioperene- Mass Fx

I was just wondering who came up with this new ingredient first, AX or ALRI?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
They don't look like the same ingredients to me, but they do look similar. Dr. D and AX have already said that they didn't invent this compound(I believe someone said it was a Russian scientist), but they did come up with the synthesis. Which, if MassFX and BAM are not the same, I'm sure ALR did as well.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same, not the same or simliar...I dunno but in this industry things that work well shorty stay a singular product.

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As soon as we have a FAQ we will post it in the forum.

Yep, Nutraplanet is taking orders for BAM now :)

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
Recommended Stacks
Advanced Protocol:

Found online suppl. store selling this as a stack already, suggesting same dosing protocols. Is there a downside to running all three concurrently as a 4week stack? Is BAM more effective if receptors are primed for 2weeks before usage, or is it to more to ease in and out of the stack?

thanks

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Recommended Stacks
Advanced Protocol:

Found online suppl. store selling this as a stack already, suggesting same dosing protocols. Is there a downside to running all three concurrently as a 4week stack? Is BAM more effective if receptors are primed for 2weeks before usage, or is it to more to ease in and out of the stack?

thanks

The products are very versatile. You can use all 3 at the same time with label dosages as well with great results.

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
Hey guys,

How would this work for running after a cycle of superdrol?

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

How would this work for running after a cycle of superdrol?

Sorry I cannot advise you on anything for the above product. Max32 has used JW and Restore for PCT with good results.

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
Hey,

Im sorry about that question, Ill ask a little but of a more vague question. Would you consider BAM to be a "Natural" option for boosting test, unlike some of the previous prohormone alternatives on the market today? Thanks for all the help

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey,

Im sorry about that question, Ill ask a little but of a more vague question. Would you consider BAM to be a "Natural" option for boosting test, unlike some of the previous prohormone alternatives on the market today? Thanks for all the help

YES :D

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I cannot advise you on anything for the above product. Max32 has used JW and Restore for post cycle therapy with good results.
Yes, JW and Restore are both great PCT prods. In my current pct, I did not run a serm, just the AIs in these prods and got great results. No rebound, loss of sex drive (just the opposite actually:woohoo: ) and no major strength loss either...

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Recommended Stacks
Advanced Protocol:

The products are very versatile. You can use all 3 at the same time with label dosages as well with great results.

Do you think it would be wastefull to take all 3 during the same 4 week period ?- or maybe not wasteful but more beneficial to take all 3 during a 9-12 week span with slow and steady gains or a 4 week sprint ? - obviously from the company side 4 week cycles would produce more revenue but with these line of supps is more actually better or slow, steady and constant? - kinda a vague question since BAM is new but I was just wondering - just picked up 2 cycles and am interested in the best protocol

I will also be stacking the EVO stack with Powerfull + AnabolicPump from USP, V12 turbo and excell.

I am expecting some serious results but that's my only hesitation - 4 weeks with EVO or 9weeks

I am popping my ALRI cherry with this stack by the way.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Do you think it would be wastefull to take all 3 during the same 4 week period ?- or maybe not wasteful but more beneficial to take all 3 during a 9-12 week span with slow and steady gains or a 4 week sprint ? - obviously from the company side 4 week cycles would produce more revenue but with these line of supps is more actually better or slow, steady and constant? - kinda a vague question since BAM is new but I was just wondering - just picked up 2 cycles and am interested in the best protocol

I will also be stacking the EVO stack with Powerfull + AnabolicPump from USP, V12 turbo and excell.

I am expecting some serious results but that's my only hesitation - 4 weeks with EVO or 9weeks

I am popping my ALRI cherry with this stack by the way.
IMO, I wouldn't take all 3 at the same time during a 4 week cycle. The stack is set up for a reason. The JW will act as a precursor for your AR's so that when you introduce BAM, it will enhance the effectivity. Follow up with the Restore as usual in all the JW stacks.
As you already stated, BAM is new, so let's see what the data logs show over time. good luck to you on the stack, I'm looking forward to your feedback.

B

brades brigade

Awards
IMO, I wouldn't take all 3 at the same time during a 4 week cycle. The stack is set up for a reason. The JW will act as a precursor for your AR's so that when you introduce BAM, it will enhance the effectivity. Follow up with the Restore as usual in all the JW stacks.
As you already stated, BAM is new, so let's see what the data logs show over time. good luck to you on the stack, I'm looking forward to your feedback.
How are the testers suppose to dose it?
I'm kinda confused

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input Viper. I will start a log this stack for an 8 week run

EVO Stack
V12 Turbo
Anabolic pump
Powerfull
Excell

20% extract cissus - if it gets here

I have some high hopes from this combo

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input Viper. I will start a log this stack for an 8 week run

EVO Stack
V12 Turbo
Anabolic pump
Powerfull
Excell

20% extract cissus - if it gets here

I have some high hopes from this combo
Dang bro, looks like one of my supp stacks...high hopes and empty wallets, lol. Good luck with the stack. I would opt for ALRI Regen X over the V12 Turbo of course. Powerfull and Excell are great prods and brands...

B

Bigbridrol

Awards
if this is the case, why are testers going to run them at the same time? wouldnt we see better results if testers followed the original ALRI protocal?

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
if this is the case, why are testers going to run them at the same time? wouldnt we see better results if testers followed the original ALRI protocal?
There are many ways to stack these products or use them as standalones. We are running a somewhat "controlled" model of testing, therefore have asked the Testers to run all (3) products at the same time to gage results from this stack. I will be looking for variation from week to week on weight data as well as the variation betwenn test subjects, (this is also why we've asked for all bulkers). We will also be looking at before and after measurements of each tester and looking at the data across all candidates to see what the spread of distribution looks like. The second round of testing may be the exact same protocol or we may change it up a bit.

B

Bigbridrol

Awards
There are many ways to stack these products or use them as standalones. We are running a somewhat "controlled" model of testing, therefore have asked the Testers to run all (3) products at the same time to gage results from this stack. I will be looking for variation from week to week on weight data as well as the variation betwenn test subjects, (this is also why we've asked for all bulkers). We will also be looking at before and after measurements of each tester and looking at the data across all candidates to see what the spread of distribution looks like. The second round of testing may be the exact same protocol or we may change it up a bit.
Ok works for me!! :)