Jungle WArfare question

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been on 3 cap a day for 2 weeks now. I definately feel a nice aggression, and I'm having great workouts.

Strange thing though: my hips hurt. I've never had hip pain in my life. I couldn't have told you what it's like. It's mild, and I don't feel it when I walk, but sitting I do.

Supressed cortisol, maybe?

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
poison, I haven't heard of this before, but lowering your estrogen could create some joint soreness, although 2 weeks is kind of soon.
If your concerned and uncomfortable, by all means stop the usage and consult your Doctor. Your health is the most important issue.

I've been on 3 cap a day for 2 weeks now. I definately feel a nice aggression, and I'm having great workouts.

Strange thing though: my hips hurt. I've never had hip pain in my life. I couldn't have told you what it's like. It's mild, and I don't feel it when I walk, but sitting I do.

Supressed cortisol, maybe?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Eh, I hate to quit, because I like everything else it's doing. maybe I'll cut it to two a day and see.

No need to see the dr, if I can't take it, i'll stop, and I'm sure I'll bounce right back.

Maybe Restore would be a better deal for me. Hmm. :D

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Eh, I hate to quit, because I like everything else it's doing. maybe I'll cut it to two a day and see.

No need to see the dr, if I can't take it, i'll stop, and I'm sure I'll bounce right back.

Maybe Restore would be a better deal for me. Hmm. :D

You could add Restore, but that is a very powerful product as well. Make sure to drink lots of water, maybe add some cissus or other joint support for the time being if you do not want to discontinue the product. Keep us informed though and let us know your progress. Were always happy to help ya :)