Island supplements

  1. Island supplements


    I ordered some bls dmz 2.0 on the 14th and still haven't received it can any rep from island supplements help me out I would like to know why it's taking so long

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by blaze01 View Post
    I ordered some bls dmz 2.0 on the 14th and still haven't received it can any rep from island supplements help me out I would like to know why it's taking so long
    Not from Island but have you emailed customer service?

    Fastest and best route
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    •   
       


  3. Ok no I haven't but I will thanks driven

  4. Have you ever ordered from them driven
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by blaze01 View Post
    Have you ever ordered from them driven
    No actually, less feasible for me in Canada, but that's just from experience how I know it works

    Getting a rep is a lot of passed along messaging, CS is direct to the ones who can give you an answer.

    If you had alternate questions ask away
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    •   
       


  6. Hey driven when do rep points hit your profile when you receive them or how does that work where can I find the general rules
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by blaze01 View Post
    Hey driven when do rep points hit your profile when you receive them or how does that work where can I find the general rules
    Should be instant

    But i know someone had an issue with it yesterday @Admin
    I believe this is fixed
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by blaze01 View Post
    Have you ever ordered from them driven
    Not to hijack, but I've ordered from them many, many times and never experienced a problem. I actually placed two orders earlier this month and had no problem, shipped same day, etc.

    Has yours shipped yet or is your order pending? Just wondering since if it did ship you'd want to contact whatever carrier you selected....

  9. Yes it shipped on the 17 and still nothing you think it's been seized

  10. As in seized by customs? Are you in the US? Also, have you checked it's tracking status (if you selected a shipping method with tracking)? It could be lost or delayed....but basically it's out of Island Supplements' hands once shipped, they'd likely direct you to the postal service/UPS/FedEx, etc customer service as well.

  11. Never mind I guess it was lost but I should receive it soon according to usps

  12. Thanks for all your guys help I appreciate it very much

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Alan1 View Post
    Not to hijack, but I've ordered from them many, many times and never experienced a problem. I actually placed two orders earlier this month and had no problem, shipped same day, etc.

    Has yours shipped yet or is your order pending? Just wondering since if it did ship you'd want to contact whatever carrier you selected....
    I ordered twice in the past month and I also was impressed by the ease of checkout and extremely fast shipping! Not bad at all. I'm always a little wary ordering from new places but they were top notch.

  14. Good place to order from and fast shipping
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. FREE ISLAND SUPPLEMENTS T-SHIRT !!!!!!!!
    By Islandsupps in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-05-2014, 12:26 PM
  2. Welcome back Island Supplements!
    By Admin in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-27-2014, 01:45 PM
  3. purchasing from Island Supplements?
    By BoyFromAus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-25-2009, 07:24 AM
  4. What happened to Island Supplements?
    By RobDyson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-14-2006, 06:34 AM
Log in
Log in