Island supplements

blaze01

Banned
Awards
I ordered some bls dmz 2.0 on the 14th and still haven't received it can any rep from island supplements help me out I would like to know why it's taking so long

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I ordered some bls dmz 2.0 on the 14th and still haven't received it can any rep from island supplements help me out I would like to know why it's taking so long
Not from Island but have you emailed customer service?

Fastest and best route

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Have you ever ordered from them driven
No actually, less feasible for me in Canada, but that's just from experience how I know it works

Getting a rep is a lot of passed along messaging, CS is direct to the ones who can give you an answer.

If you had alternate questions ask away

blaze01

Banned
Awards
Hey driven when do rep points hit your profile when you receive them or how does that work where can I find the general rules

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hey driven when do rep points hit your profile when you receive them or how does that work where can I find the general rules
Should be instant

But i know someone had an issue with it yesterday Admin
I believe this is fixed

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you ever ordered from them driven
Not to hijack, but I've ordered from them many, many times and never experienced a problem. I actually placed two orders earlier this month and had no problem, shipped same day, etc.

Has yours shipped yet or is your order pending? Just wondering since if it did ship you'd want to contact whatever carrier you selected....

blaze01

Banned
Awards
Yes it shipped on the 17 and still nothing you think it's been seized

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As in seized by customs? Are you in the US? Also, have you checked it's tracking status (if you selected a shipping method with tracking)? It could be lost or delayed....but basically it's out of Island Supplements' hands once shipped, they'd likely direct you to the postal service/UPS/FedEx, etc customer service as well.

blaze01

Banned
Awards
Never mind I guess it was lost but I should receive it soon according to usps

blaze01

Banned
Awards
Thanks for all your guys help I appreciate it very much

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not to hijack, but I've ordered from them many, many times and never experienced a problem. I actually placed two orders earlier this month and had no problem, shipped same day, etc.

Has yours shipped yet or is your order pending? Just wondering since if it did ship you'd want to contact whatever carrier you selected....
I ordered twice in the past month and I also was impressed by the ease of checkout and extremely fast shipping! Not bad at all. I'm always a little wary ordering from new places but they were top notch.