Dream N Grow - STOCK UP!!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Guys just an FYI, Dream N Grow Original version will be discontinued on Sept 30th, 2016 due to the new ban that came out.

The formula will be reformulated and then will be available for purchase again. I do not know the new time frame at this time.

In the meantime, please stock up on this while you can. $29.99 on Sale and use my discount code "WES15" in all Capital letters at checkout for additional 15% off all purchases.

CLICK LINK BELOW

Dream-n-Grow | IronMag Labs

dreamngrowORIGINAL.jpg
dreamngrow.jpg

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I see the 6 ingredients, but didn't think any of these would be banned anytime soon

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I didn't think any of these would be banned ever....We just can't have nice things...

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Alpha1agreda smith_69 I just realized it has kratom in it lmao.

phoenix4

phoenix4

Awards
Once again!!!!!! What ingredient will be the next? Vit C banned? Vit b12?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It is Kratom guys. I don't have the old label to post or I would have.

Sorry thought everyone knew it had it.

Only a few days left to stock up, unless somehow the ban magically is reversed? Congress is looking at it, but I'd be shocked personally if they didn't pass it.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
It is Kratom guys. I don't have the old label to post or I would have.

Sorry thought everyone knew it had it.

Only a few days left to stock up, unless somehow the ban magically is reversed? Congress is looking at it, but I'd be shocked personally if they didn't pass it.
There's been a lot of protesting going on and voices are getting louder. Very close to impossible to reverse but it's good that to have people stand for this.

dumplin716

Awards
Wes, I just purchased 4 bottles from the link you provided and used your discount code. However, after my purchase was complete I noticed that this was the "new" formula that I purchased and the "old" ingredient is no longer listed on the label. I ordered under the premise that I was getting the "old" formula. How do I cancel my order?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wes, I just purchased 4 bottles from the link you provided and used your discount code. However, after my purchase was complete I noticed that this was the "new" formula that I purchased and the "old" ingredient is no longer listed on the label. I ordered under the premise that I was getting the "old" formula. How do I cancel my order?

Thank you for your purchase!!!
You are getting the old formula no worries, there is no other formula. That is the label IML has up on the store, and I am not sure why it does not include the Kratom on the label, but every bottle sold 100% has it in it.

If you have any other concerns, feel free to message me or IML direct on their site!!

I did hear that Dream N Grow will be reformulated in the upcoming months, though I do not have a new ingredient profile or ETA. When I do ,know I will post up!

dumplin716

Awards
I jumped the gun on this. I was thinking I had mistakenly ordered the new formula. I hope Ironmag doesn't cancel my order now. Now I want it shipped ASAP!!!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I jumped the gun on this. I was thinking I had mistakenly ordered the new formula. I hope Ironmag doesn't cancel my order now. Now I want it shipped ASAP!!!
YGPM :)

I will call IML for you and handle this if you still want it, no worries!

dumplin716

Awards
Thanks.I contacted them via e-mail. No reply as of yet.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So the batch on hand is still the one with Kratom and it will be until further notice.

Ty all who purchased and enjoy the product.

Now that the DEA has withdrawn their ban at least temporarily I will find out shortly if a new batch, reformulated is still going to occur or not, or if the kratom will remain in the next batch. Please stay tuned!!

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So the batch on hand is still the one with Kratom and it will be until further notice.

Ty all who purchased and enjoy the product.

Now that the DEA has withdrawn their ban at least temporarily I will find out shortly if a new batch, reformulated is still going to occur or not, or if the kratom will remain in the next batch. Please stay tuned!!
Wesley,

Any idea if the original formula is still the one thats available?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wesley,

Any idea if the original formula is still the one thats available?
Yes it is.

The original is still being sold and they have not had to reformulate at this time since the Kratom ban did not happen.

I will alert you guys if at anytime the stock is low or they plan to change the formula.

Thanks everyone for your purchases and don't forget you can use my code "WES15" in all capital letters for 15% off.

If you buy 3 of the same item you get 1 free and my code works on top of that. At that rate, the prices are very very competitive :)

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks, Ill be picking some up... A buddy gave me some to try, and its lights out with this stuff, thank again..

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks, Ill be picking some up... A buddy gave me some to try, and its lights out with this stuff, thank again..
Glad you like it. I like it too, though 2 caps and I am literally unconscious. I do love the product at 1 cap ED before bed :)

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
hello Wes,

Just to get things straight. the only formulation available on IML and any other retailer is the original including the Kratom correct?

as for IML, the current offer is buy 3 for price of 3, get 4?
or buy 3 for price of 2?

(above also with the 15% code.)

on another note, I have tried the ingredient separately at 1Gram and 1.5 and 2G,. from a supposedly strong stim "white strain" and a stronger relaxing "green strain" MaDaeng(sp?) SP

how would above formulation compare to these 2

Thanks a bunch :)

P.S. : Ive been checking out your link, and reading your write-up of Vicaine , which so far seems like an ingenius formula combining stim and opiod effect with self regulating and effect attenuating factors for both built in.
Ill be emailing you a few questions on it separately. But having had experience with many of the ingredients, I must say I am thoroughly impressed so far :)

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Curious about quantities also. This is one of those "Never out" supps for me.

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
ok nevermind...
found what I need at kratomcapsules dots com
better value either way