Stims with 1-andro and epi-andro

blondbencher

Awards
I'm about to pull the trigger on a few bottles of 1-andro and epi-andro but have a question about stimulants while on these. I do plan on taking a cycle support to make sure my blood pressure is good, but would it be ok to take Ironmags 7-keto and Lean Fuel Extreme during my run?

My goal is to cut pretty hard as I'm sitting way higher bodyfat wise than I'd like to be due to ****ty diet, inconsistent training, etc. All of this will be corrected a few weeks before I actually start the run, just been busy with a newborn!

Thanks!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I see no reason why you couldn't take them along with the 1-andro/epiandro. Like you said already, watch your blood pressure but, other then that you should be fine. If you need anything else use my discount code, wesb15 , at checkout man.

blondbencher

Awards
I see no reason why you couldn't take them along with the 1-andro/epiandro. Like you said already, watch your blood pressure but, other then that you should be fine. If you need anything else use my discount code, wesb15 , at checkout man.
Thanks so much man! I'll be sure to keep an eye on blood pressure. If I grab Lean Extreme, I'll be sure to cut out all other sources of caffeine, etc.

blondbencher

Awards
One more thing, should I plan on getting some E-Control while on? I couldn't possible foresee any issues with gyno, but I just want to be safe. I do plan on following a thorough PCT once I'm finished.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
One more thing, should I plan on getting some E-Control while on? I couldn't possible foresee any issues with gyno, but I just want to be safe. I do plan on following a thorough PCT once I'm finished.
I don't want to make any promises but, it's highly unlikely you'll have any gyno related issues on this specific cycle. I personally would save the e-control for your post cycle.

blondbencher

Awards
I don't want to make any promises but, it's highly unlikely you'll have any gyno related issues on this specific cycle. I personally would save the e-control for your post cycle.
Thanks again boss!

blondbencher

Awards
Just to update, I ended up deciding not to run this log and go with BLR's Viron, Letrone, Rebirth, Prolacterone and Follidrone 2.0.