Super Epi-Andro Rx Review

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Just posting my review for IML's epiandro product, this can be found at the end of my log and on IML's site as well.

First off I'll just say that I liked it. I like epiandro and this version was no different. Increased vascularity, unmistakable increase in strength, obvious increase in aggression and libido. Everything I look for when using this compound. I also observed the standard stimulant feeling that epiandro tends to have that comes from its effect on the CNS. This was a huge plus when taking a majority of my daily dose pre-workout, and it also helped with the rest of my dosages spaced out throughout the day. I definitely was driven to accomplish everything necessary each day until the time I went to bed at night. Even with that stimulant effect, I did not have any issues falling asleep. :knockedout:
I don't believe I gained more than a few pounds during this four week run, but I leaned out considerably so the case could be that I gained muscle while losing fat. Not complaining about that one bit!!
However I have to say that I wish this had higher dosages per bottle. Even with two bottles, I could only run 30 days at 200mg/day. I think the best way to use this product would be to stack it at a lower dose with other products that have a synergistic effect for a more successful cycle.

All in all I have to say this was an e****lent addition to my first cycle of 2016 and only reinforced my growing love for epiandrosterone. Thank you Heavy and Wes for providing me with the opportunity to try out Super Epi-Andro Rx!