IronMagLabs has me Feeling like Batman vs Super R andro Man! *Sponsored Log*

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Here we Go with What is Looking to be one HELL of a Log (not the type you leave in the toilet, XD) J/K
Seriously though, I am looking forward to this after all the reviews and logs I have read so far all over the place
Huge Thanks once again to heavyiron wesb2387 and The rest of IronMagLabs for another AWESOME opportunity!
Here's my custom look at this product..

batmanvssupermandro1.jpg

Here's a Link to the Store for more detailed information on this and all the other products they have to offer;
Super R-Andro Rx | IronMag Labs

My Stats/Info
5'7" 188lbs
Currently On a Lean-Bulk so this should work perfect aiming for 7-10lbs by the end of this cycle..

Cycle Plan;
300mg/3 caps ED(2 in AM to Noonish depending on my work out, 1 cap late PM)
3/3/3/3/3/3
Fishoils
Multi Vitamin.

PCT
Chlomid 20/20/20/20
Torem or Tamox 120/120/80/60 or 20/20/10/10
Aromasin12.5 EOD until 2 weeks after SERMs
Viron 2caps ED 45days
Prolactrone 3caps ED 45 days

Day 1 (2-18)
Received package and popped 2 caps RT away at 5:30, 1 cap at 10pm

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
In on this

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Day 2 (2-19)
2 Caps 9am
1 Cap 7PM

No Effects to report yet, taking a week off of working out due to a lot of personal business to catch up on..

Day 3 (2-20)
2 Caps 9am
1 Cap 5pm

Starting to feel like I'm catching a little energy similar to the Epiandro shortly after dosing in the morning, drank my PWO and almost felt a little overamped.. going to have to time these just right. also taking the last cap a little earlier cause I seemed to have 2much energy when it was bedtime..

Day 4 (2-21)
2 Caps 830am
1 Cap 5pm

Steady Feeling a little energy after the first dose, and a little after the second. No PWO this time, just a cup of coffee that seemed to go perfect with it!

Day 5 (2-22)
2 Caps 9am
1 Cap 7PM

So I engaged in a full body workout with the lady and it was THE most INTENSE session in my life, I'm not sure if it was a little to do with 1. Not Getting mine after making her get off several times for the last month, and 2. The Andro kicking in, which I believe it was half and half, maybe more being the andro possibl because I had something happen I never even heard of, I got mine once, then after about an hour of going back to getting hers I got mine 3 Times in 5 minutes, NO exaggeration! I didn't even pull out or nothing, just boom, a minute, boom, another mnute, boom again, she swears I did it 5 times I know I felt 3 though so this Super R Andro may be the cats pajamas x10! will keep an eye on this..

Day 6 (2-23)
2 Caps 9am
1 Cap 7PM

So I was super sore from the full body routine me and the lady did the night before, yesterday my entire body felt broke off and drained, probably from the 3-5 orgasms in 5 minutes AND the 2-3 hours of "CrossFit" either way today I woke up feeling great, body fully recovered, also feeling ALOT more solid, seeing a little bit of more vascularity and muscle fibers in the mirror, can tell I'm going to like this, only question is if going up to 4 caps would really kick some ass or if 3 is the way to stick with for the longer run... Will keep everyone posted but so far 6 days in and I'm feeling pretty DAMN good, day after tomorrow I'm going to switch to 1 cap every 5 hours, see how that goes.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How's the cycle going bro? Hope everything's all good!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Hey so freaking sorry guys I had a damn job out of town and barely had time to take phone calls and it was kinda in the sticks I will drop a huge update today after I get out, really appreciate the patience