Super R-Andro Rx Loggers Needed!

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IML needs 4-5 solid loggers that reside in the USA that will agree to a detailed log on several sites

The loggers will be provided two bottles of IronMagLabs Super R-Andro Rx!

LEAN MUSCLE MASS

+ Strength
+ Hardening
+ Bloat reduction
+ Recovery
+ Anti-estrogen
+ Sex drive
+ Aggression

Please apply in this thread and tell us why you should be chosen to log this free product.

Thanks!

Attachments

fitstar

Awards
Are there already any reviews on this?
Can be purchased already, so maybe there someone has started this?
A real hardener for that ripped look is needed, so it sounds promising.
Lean, strong, no further mass. Can it be compared to masteron?
that would be my wish :)

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
I am about to start my prep for a show at the end of May, so currently about 14ish weeks out.

Would be willing to throw this into my prep and see how well it aids in fat loss and muscle retention. I probably would run this to kick start the prep..

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Bump for some more apps up in here. No excuses or reason not to get harder

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
What other sites would you want people to log on other than here at AM? heavyiron

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Would like to log this. Haven't been on a cycle for a bit.

Looking to compete in one of the Urban Athlons coming up this year. I can update on a regular basis and will give an honest log and review.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dumb question, is this surpressive? Would like to log, but I would want to get PCT squared away first.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established

Delta9Fit

Awards
I would love to try this out! I'm clearly new to this whole forum thing but I'm not new to lifting. I've been lifting over 10 years, now that I'm in my 30s I've been looking into prohormones. I eat really clean(3rd year being ovo-lacto vegetarian) I already keep very detailed logs of my eating and my workouts. I hurt my back years ago and I've been having trouble getting through the mental blocks that say I'm going to reinjure myself. I love doing experiments with myself and I've been itching to try some prohormones. I intended on getting a full mass stack but I'll happily try a single product. If there's anything I left out just let me know!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I would love to! just did the EpiAndro tho, not sure if that disqualifies me from this one?? would love to log this for bulking purposes!

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'd be all over this if I wasn't logging something right now.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Im guessing this needs to be ran solo?

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you guys could run this without other PH's or designers that would be cool.

Pre training drinks or anything similar is fine to stack.

Thanks!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
If you guys could run this without other PH's or designers that would be cool.

Pre training drinks or anything similar is fine to stack.

Thanks!
Will DEF. Run this solo, I'm pretty sure it's all I need to get where I'm heading!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Can it be used with a moderate dose of test?

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Gotcha! Just curious.
Lmao I feel like were either competing or team mates on smashing out these logging opp's for IML, if we both get picked again I will be unable to suppress a laugh, I think your up getting that damn pwo jerk :p jk

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Lmao I feel like were either competing or team mates on smashing out these logging opp's for IML, if we both get picked again I will be unable to suppress a laugh, I think your up getting that damn pwo jerk :p jk
Ahaha idk if I'm entering this one, kinda depends on my question about the test.
I was wondering the same thing if lethargy is an issue..
I was more wondering just because I won't be off test for at least another 8 weeks lol

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Ahaha idk if I'm entering this one, kinda depends on my question about the test.

I was more wondering just because I won't be off test for at least another 8 weeks lol
lmao!! oh ok! well damn now it wont be the same

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
I would say when applying to list anything other than the norm staples that you are taking

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
True man, why not throw an app in and see for yourself?
I would love to , but I live in Europe. And it states you want US loggers

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I can log this on any site you want me to, member of iml, phf , and many more let me know

Mayday922

Awards
I am new to this forum and new to ph...i would love to use this product for my first cycle...i would run this by itself and log every day...i train 6 days a week and do cardio fasted 4 days a week...im 26 years old live in ny 5'7 and 175lbs ready...the only other supp. I take is a multivitamin..

Mayday922

Awards
I am a new member I would love try your product this would be my first cycle I am 26 years old I have been lifting for over 5 years I do not take any other supplements besides a multivitamin I would do a log everyday and provide pictures I train 6 days a week and I do cardio fasted four days a week

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I am a new member I would love try your product this would be my first cycle I am 26 years old I have been lifting for over 5 years I do not take any other supplements besides a multivitamin I would do a log everyday and provide pictures I train 6 days a week and I do cardio fasted four days a week
Punctuation? Not even once!
AND your second application in the same thread lol!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
It didnt show up thats why i re did it sorry
Just giving you a hard time lol, but seriously bro, periods and commas weren't invented for sh*ts and giggles.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
Just giving you a hard time lol, but seriously bro, periods and commas weren't invented for sh*ts and giggles.
As a wanna-be writer and husband to a successful freelance writer/editor with an MA in English, I second this.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
tempting... want to run this as part of a larger cycle though

fitstar

Awards
Wesley's experience is awesome.
getting leaner, drier until the muscles pop up under the skin is EXACTLY what I need. Patrick Arnold's opinion makes me want it even more.
already lean but it is time to ramp things up, getting really ripped and super r-andro rx sounds like the right tool to add into my arsenal provided you can handle a female logger that is ready to cut!
German but in the Us for over a month in March :)
Fitstar

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am about to start my prep for a show at the end of May, so currently about 14ish weeks out.

Would be willing to throw this into my prep and see how well it aids in fat loss and muscle retention. I probably would run this to kick start the prep..
Would like to log this. Haven't been on a cycle for a bit.

Looking to compete in one of the Urban Athlons coming up this year. I can update on a regular basis and will give an honest log and review.
I would love to! just did the EpiAndro tho, not sure if that disqualifies me from this one?? would love to log this for bulking purposes!
Wesley's experience is awesome.
getting leaner, drier until the muscles pop up under the skin is EXACTLY what I need. Patrick Arnold's opinion makes me want it even more.
already lean but it is time to ramp things up, getting really ripped and super r-andro rx sounds like the right tool to add into my arsenal provided you can handle a female logger that is ready to cut!
German but in the Us for over a month in March :)
Fitstar
I am new to this forum and new to ph...i would love to use this product for my first cycle...i would run this by itself and log every day...i train 6 days a week and do cardio fasted 4 days a week...im 26 years old live in ny 5'7 and 175lbs ready...the only other supp. I take is a multivitamin..
Congrats guys, PM me your shipping addresses so we can get these out ASAP.