IML Reps needed! Apply within

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IronMagLabs is looking for a couple of very active members at AM to represent the company. We need guys/gals to help with product education and to help the membership reach their fitness goals.

IML will pay 5 products per month plus a cash commission if sales are high. Tracking of sales is done with a rep code issued to the representative.

If you regularly post at AM and are passionate about supplements and fitness please apply in this thread.

Serious applicants only please.

Thank you!

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
heavyiron Would you rather apps put in the thread or pm to you

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
interesting

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Ok Thanks

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Well lets see where to start off with this. I have been in the gym and lifting for about 14 years off and on, but have found myself over the last year or so being back into a great routine and trucking right along. Knowledge wise with supplements I feel like im pretty good with this but I always feel like there is more to learn and look for ways to expand my knowledge. I have used IML products in the past and had great results. I feel that this company delivers on its products and feel like this would be a great company to stand behind and spread the word on them. With that I feel that with my job that the gym couture is very strong and member of my work force are one of the largest consumers of supplement products so my everyday job is a great opening to find and create a larger customer base with. I also like the idea of not only spreading the word about the company to others, but helping others down the road to their fitness goals. I feel that helping people achieve their goals is the greatest satisfaction you can have, but falling second only to achieving my own goals on the way.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to say that you guys are doing a good job on your newsletter. It comes out regularly and has an interesting article each time. Thanks and Keep it up!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Nice opportunity here!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I'm 28 years old, been lifting for about ten years now. I was always a skinny kid, very athletic, played a ton of sports. Started working out when I was around 16-17 primarily for baseball and football.

I ended up going to college and played football for 4 years. Got up to about 270lbs roughly and moved from cornerback to the d-line. I was a beast and was pretty strong but I never felt good about how I looked. After college I ended up joining the Marine Corps(still there) and dropped down to about 210ish.

Fitness is a huge part of my life and I am always learning and gaining knowledge. I try to help people the best I can on a daily basis. I believe being in the military would also allow me to expose IML to a more unique audience also. I know the majority of the guys I work with are all trying to gain some type of physical advantage.

As for IronMag Labs I am somewhat experienced with you guys. I've tried your Msten, EpiTren, and currently your Super Epi-Andro as you know. Great experiences with all and I look forward to trying more products in the future.

Thanks for the opportunity and hopefully I'll be considered. Regardless, IML has a customer in me and I look forward to more opportunities down the road.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm 28 years old, been lifting for about ten years now. I was always a skinny kid, very athletic, played a ton of sports. Started working out when I was around 16-17 primarily for baseball and football.

I ended up going to college and played football for 4 years. Got up to about 270lbs roughly and moved from cornerback to the d-line. I was a beast and was pretty strong but I never felt good about how I looked. After college I ended up joining the Marine Corps(still there) and dropped down to about 210ish.

Fitness is a huge part of my life and I am always learning and gaining knowledge. I try to help people the best I can on a daily basis. I believe being in the military would also allow me to expose IML to a more unique audience also. I know the majority of the guys I work with are all trying to gain some type of physical advantage.

As for IronMag Labs I am somewhat experienced with you guys. I've tried your Msten, EpiTren, and currently your Super Epi-Andro as you know. Great experiences with all and I look forward to trying more products in the future.

Thanks for the opportunity and hopefully I'll be considered. Regardless, IML has a customer in me and I look forward to more opportunities down the road.
thanks for serving. im the Coast Guard (not quite the same as the corp). what do you do in the marines.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very Nice Rep Package...Great Opportunity !!

clown007

clown007

Awards
Open to Canadians?

clown007

clown007

Awards
I am very interested in becoming a rep for IronMagLabs.

I am 38 year old Canadian who has been working out for almost 20 years. The first part of my fitness endeavours was to improve my conditioning and strength for BJJ and competitive grappling.
Over the last few years (4-5 years) I have switched my focus to functional fitness as I have left the world of BJJ and grappling due to injuries. Over the last few years I have also taken on personal training clients who I train privately in my own training studio when I am not working my full-time job. This provides me with a number of people who could benefit from your products as well as the network they create amongst their friends and family. I also have a number of athletic co-workers and friends that could only benefit from an introduction and understanding of your products.
I am a regular contributor to the AM forums, and am always willing to learn from and/or educate members in products and fitness related matters.
My interest and education in fitness, nutrition and supplements have spanned the 20 years of my training. I have studied nutrition as part of my university/college life, as well as continued to study on my own over the years.
I am familiar with your products as I have used them in the past. I have also various products from many companies over the last 20 years.

I appreciate your consideration of my application. It is a great opportunity to represent a company that makes products I continue to enjoy and have benefit from.

Thanks!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^Good guy there too

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed.

Also, if you are active military it may be in your best interests to minimize discussion of banned substance use.

Just an FYI as PH use is still a violation of UCMJ.

Edit: just to clarify, I don't mean this as an implication that IML is selling banned substances. I don't even know what their current line includes. This is just a warning to military personnel because certain products can be sold legally, but still be in violation of UCMJ.

While a steroid panel being run is unlikely, it is still possible. I have been told that to run a steroid panel the command team would need probable cause (not just as a random drug test), and that it only really happens if they are trying to force someone out.

But I would be wary nonetheless, especially with the things I use while serving.