•Increased Libido

IML Super Epi-Andro Rx Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule

Servings per Container: 60

3b-undecyloxy-5a-androstan-17-one 50mg *

6,7-Dihydroxybergamottin 45% 15mg *

Piperine 5mg *

* Daily Value not established

Other Ingredients: Rice Flour, Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Silica.

Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one (1) to two (2) capsules two times daily in divided doses.

Use in cycles of 4-6 weeks only and take at least 6-8 weeks off in between cycles.

Warnings: Do NOT exceed the recommended dose or duration. This product should only be used by healthy adults at least 21 years old. Do no use if pregnant or nursing, or if you are at risk of, or being treated for diabetes, liver problems or high blood pressure. Consult your health care professional before using any dietary supplements.

So.....

epiandro.jpg

Stats
5'7" 190lbs 18% BF Looking to Gain 5-15lbs of Lean Mass but also Drop to 14% BF

Bulking with a little Recomp
5day split
Monday; Back
Tuesday; Chest
Wenesday; Legs
Thursday; Shoulders
Friday; Arms
Saturday; Off/Extra Credit if I'm Feeling it(Cardio/Deads/Cleans)
Sunday; Off

Started on 12-26
Havent Hit The Gym Until Tomorrow 1-4
Started Noticing some Leaning Effects and More Energy/Motivation on 12-29 Since then it has Continued With Slightly Lower Calorie Intake Lately trying to lose a little Fat but Stay Bulked.

Super EpiAndro 3caps 150mg for 6 Weeks
3/3/3/3/3/3
Omega's 2 With Morning Epi, 1 with Evening Cap
Possibly Using BLR Letrone for AI also have Exemestane on hand

PCT
Toremifine 60/60/60/60
BLR Viron 2caps/2/2/2/2
Prolactrone 3caps/3/3/3/3
Letrone Possibly 1/1/1/1/1/1

Will Start New Posts Tomorrow

Attachments

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Thank you brother! Will post Before Pics & After when cycle is done!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In my friend, I'll be posting mine up tonight also

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Some Before Pics;

Sorry for blurry pics, but gives you an idea of where I'm at, Def. looking to lean out the stomache/arms/shoulders/legs Shouldn't take long..

mebeforeepiandrotrestcycle.jpg

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hell yeah let's get after it!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Just a quick question I've been pondering for heavyiron and yates84 and anyone else that might have some feedback, with this product thus far ive been dosing 2 caps in the AM upon waking or shortly after and the other cap around 7pm to try & space it out, how would you all recommend I take it for best effects ? also should I possibly raise the dose to 200, it would shorten the cycle to a total of a month, I figure with this compound and the esther maybe it would take a little longer to reach steady levels so is longer better with smaller dosage or higher dose and shorter time, as well as how much time apart dosing, maybe like 1 every 4 hours? it seems like when I take the two I get a decent energy boost shortly after but with the one later I don't notice I whole lot.. Thanks guys!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've always been a believer of getting more of the compound in my body early in the day. Some dude on the old BulkNutrition forums got me hooked on this and I've never stopped. You're body absorbs more earlier in the day.

For my 150mg weeks my plan is to do 1 at 8am,1 at noon, and 1 at 4pm.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
90 minutes before the gym consume whey isolate and fruit. 20 minutes before drink strong coffee and slam all your daily caps =)

I'm super old school in everything I do.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Right on Brother! need the rest of the BLR Boyz! vujade brundel and anyone else.. nbshazeezee MrKleen73 Abelincoln koi1214 mountainman33 LeanEngineer Rocket3015 cheeky1

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I've always been a believer of getting more of the compound in my body early in the day. Some dude on the old BulkNutrition forums got me hooked on this and I've never stopped. You're body absorbs more earlier in the day.

For my 150mg weeks my plan is to do 1 at 8am,1 at noon, and 1 at 4pm.
Awesome! might do that thanks buddy!

90 minutes before the gym consume whey isolate and fruit. 20 minutes before drink strong coffee and slam all your daily caps =)

I'm super old school in everything I do.
Wow that sounds like I'm gonna have to try that as well!! Nice Plan there, I do like to slam a good whey iso/hydrolysate 30-45 before cause I always feel like I need more in my stomache to fuel my routine. I'm gonna try eaxch one of these, the 3 at once for a week and the 1 every couple hours for a week. Starting tomorrow ill slam 3 caps at around 10-12 depending on when I'm getting ready to hit it, then do my shake 20 minutes after and 30-45 after ill bang out my 60-120minute routine! Thanks guys greatly appreciated!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
heavyiron also do you suggest lower dosage for longer or higher dosage for about 4 weeks?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im in !

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Awesomeness! Thanks For Checking in Guys!! Just the Motivation I needed, the world of Anabolic Minds are here! About to go hit it here very soon! took 150mg/3caps with my morning Coffee, going to get a little Nutrients in me and bang out some back, BB Rows/DB Rows/Wide & Rev. Grip PullDowns, Seated Cable Rows possibly Superset with back Ext. and Pullups to Warmup and Finish! Looking forward to the PuMPS

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What the...? How'd I miss this?! HERE!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a quick question I've been pondering for heavyiron and yates84 and anyone else that might have some feedback, with this product thus far ive been dosing 2 caps in the AM upon waking or shortly after and the other cap around 7pm to try & space it out, how would you all recommend I take it for best effects ? also should I possibly raise the dose to 200, it would shorten the cycle to a total of a month, I figure with this compound and the esther maybe it would take a little longer to reach steady levels so is longer better with smaller dosage or higher dose and shorter time, as well as how much time apart dosing, maybe like 1 every 4 hours? it seems like when I take the two I get a decent energy boost shortly after but with the one later I don't notice I whole lot.. Thanks guys!
60 to 90 minutes before your workout is when you should dose most of your day's intake. Epiandro is a great strength enhancer once converted, and the aggression it cn provide really boosts a workout.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
What the...? How'd I miss this?! HERE!
Right on! Glad you found it!!

60 to 90 minutes before your workout is when you should dose most of your day's intake. Epiandro is a great strength enhancer once converted, and the aggression it cn provide really boosts a workout.
Awesome, thanks for the advice, I think that is one of the best ways, I started off today about 1.5 hours before my workout taking all 3 with coffee and after an hour I felt primed, during my routine I definitely felt the aggression to push harder thru it! going to post todays workout soon, been busy as hell

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Day #10
3caps/150mg 1cup instant Cappucino 1030am Hit the gym at 12 Primed
Back

Wide Grip Pull-Ups Warm Up 3x12-12-12

Bent over BB Rows Wide Grip 3x15/12/12 135/185/205
Rev. Grip 3x12/12/10 205/225/225

DB Row's 3x15 75lbers

Wide Grip PullDowns 3x15/12/12 165/185/185
Rev. Grip 3x12/10/8 185/205/225

Back Extension Machine 3x15/15/12 105/125/155

Neut. Grip PullUps 3x15/12/12

Feeling Pumped Before/More After 2nd/3rd Set and Aggression is already at an all time high! Chest Tomorrow !

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Day 10?? I didn't know you started so early! Seeing some good effects from it yet other than the aggression?
Any leaning? Strength increase?

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Day 10?? I didn't know you started so early! Seeing some good effects from it yet other than the aggression?
Any leaning? Strength increase?
Yeai actually couldn't wait and started popping em day after Christmas didn't really get no routines in until recently but I def. started noticing I felt drier/leaner by the 5th day since then I feel like I'm fried about 3-5lbs of fat from my mid section and upper body.. liking it so far, and today I started the 3caps at once and I had a huge burst of energy/aggression, going to run 3caps at once a day for a week and see if it increases the effects more or not,

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Day 11
3 Caps at 10am little late getting started today going to pop these last 2 caps of MaxPUMP & Slam a shot of Creatine Energy and get after in shortly! still catching a decent energy buzz about 45-60 minutes after dosing the 3 caps, almost toomuch energy i'll make the decision in a few more days to stay or split them again cause I'm trying to go 7-10 on this dosing protocol and then switch to 1 cap every 3-4 hours..

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like the idea of getting most of your dose in 60-90 minutes prior, like say 50-66% but if taking enough to spread it out a little more than all at one dose I think you will get better effects having a second dose a little later in the day as well.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Why would you want to take it mostly before working out? Doesn't normal epiandro have a half life of 6-8hrs? So to me it makes more since to keep a steady flow of epiandro in your system instead of spiking it before workout.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Why would you want to take it mostly before working out? Doesn't normal epiandro have a half life of 6-8hrs? So to me it makes more since to keep a steady flow of epiandro in your system instead of spiking it before workout.
I've heard with the andros, spiking is more effective. Could be wrong but that's just what I've been told.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Any weight gain or loss of weight so far?
Just went and seen the DOC today and scale said 188 so I definitely have lost 2lbs , I think its been kind of fluctuating based solely on my daily intake,
I was 190 when I started, went through the normal fluctuations everyday but not very much, maybe 1.5 to 2lbs max felt like fat was starting to fall off pretty quick few days before I even started the cycle cause my intake has been really low like 12-1500 calories and 85% is at night between 8-11pm OH the last two or three nights ive stayed up from not being able to sleep and ended up pigging a little bit from 330am to 5am so I'm starting to slowly pick up carbs/calories, hoping to maintain and increase my appetite once again cause once that opens up gains are an everyday thing.. I'm definitely feeling better by the day and Im willing to bet I'll be sitting at 190-191 by Friday from just barely raising the caloric intake and I know water weight always fluctuates between 2-5lbs usually but ive been feeling really dried out since the 3rd day I felt a little bit almost dehydrated but not quite there cause I slam water all day, definitely feel like if I didn't keep slamming water atleast every 10 minutes I probably would get dehydrated, very impressed with that aspect! I'm running on 45minutes of sleep right now I'm getting back to a normal sleep and meal routine starting today! I'll be taking bloods tomorrow getting the basic panel as well as free/total test I told him I wanted to check the hormones cause I used a supplement a while back and last time I did labs my test was at 1900, so wanna make sure nothings wrong, anyhow I am rambling, that lack of sleep is actually catching up to me I feel all spaced out! apologies,

I like the idea of getting most of your dose in 60-90 minutes prior, like say 50-66% but if taking enough to spread it out a little more than all at one dose I think you will get better effects having a second dose a little later in the day as well.
Yea I can say after 3-4 days of doing the 3 caps 90-120 min before my routine usually around 10am an hour after That I get a nice somewhat smooth burst of energy/focus/little aggression/and real thirsty for 3-5 hours after and 8-10 hours later it all kinda fades and the next day until like I said an hour after the dose, so I kinda feel like 75% 90-120minutes PWO, and the remaining 25% 8-10 hours later to keep a constant amount enough to benefit from it.. couple more days I'm switching to 1 cap every 3-4 hours 3x day to see how that goes I don't think its gonna be as noticeable though.

I get what your saying that's why I'm going to try that protocol next week as I mentioned above 50mg every 3-4 hours.

I've heard with the andros, spiking is more effective. Could be wrong but that's just what I've been told.
I've heard the same thing, that spiking it Felt more beneficial to people which is a little interesting I'm wondering 1. Did it take time for them to build it up in their blood taking their doses at the same time everyday and more then once daily before it started to pop? or did these individuals notice it right away and just basically use it like a PWO shot whenever, we all kinda respond different and Epi as well as the other Andro's were said to have an effect on your brain chemistry like a psychoactive drug, ive noticed since the 4th day t 2caps I was getting that mental clarity and energy where my mind started thinking a lot faster which could be a bad thing if someones prone to anxiety like I have been lately I was having more of it shortly after taking it and for 3-4 hours, I'm not blaming it on the Epi cause if anything its helping me.

All I can say is so far I am impressed at 150mg of it wasn't expecting to notice a WHOLE lot but ive been noticing all sorts of different things going on.. looking forward to what next week brings!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
With Epi-Andro specifically since the anabolic effects are so minimal, and the androgenic effects are dominant, that there is probably not much benefit to spreading out a lower dose.

The androgenic properties effect the muscle and CNS in a way that specifically increases strength. So the idea of wanting it higher around the workout is due to wanting to get the most out of the benefits the product has to offer. Epi-Andro is not a bulker, not really good for much in the way of size but strength gains and fat burn are all increased when there are high levels in the blood. The most opportune time to have a high concentration is during the workout.

I also am not sure where the Andro things being better all at once comes from. I would love to see some form of study or science behind it. Otherwise my assumption would be that this comes from the bro science being applied logically. These compounds have a 6-8 hour half life, so I have seen many say you should take all of it in the morning or earlier hours. The thought being that if the hormones have run their course by the evening when the HPTA checks androgen levels to see how much testosterone needs to be created that night, that shut down would be minimized and obviously more gains can be made if you are able to maintain higher test levels while on the prohormone.

Now that is just logical broscience application, and my guess where that practice came from. If there is some other reason people know of as to why it would be better to take it all at once I would LOVE to be educated on it.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hmmm good points from all. Maybe I will do 150mg preworkout and 50mg later in the day. Or if I work out in the day, 100mg in the morning and 100mg preworkout.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm good points from all. Maybe I will do 150mg preworkout and 50mg later in the day. Or if I work out in the day, 100mg in the morning and 100mg preworkout.
Are you running anything else with it?

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My first oral run was 28 years ago. I have used these compounds and compounds like them on and off for almost 3 decades. I honestly think guys way overthink their usage then at the same time blow off more important matters like eating and training properly. I don't think either way is "wrong" its just what works for the individual.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
I know 1&4 Andro are different from epiandro, but I spread those out through the day and man I felt so great and made some crazy gains. I went from 181-183lbs to 200lbs and kept every pound after pct. I love andros lol can't wait to try epiandro.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Or maybe try it this way 50mg upon waking then 100mg preworkout then 50mg a little while later. That way you would get a nice overlapping of epiandro if that makes any since.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yessir, trest and test.
Okay cool... running it alongside those two, I would do about 100mg pre, and spread the rest around hoping that if it converts to DHT that it will bind to breast tissue instead of letting estro bind to it. Most people think that epi-andro has the same effect as an AI but it in no way lowers your estrogen. It just has a higher affinity to breast tissue than estrogen does and so it tends to block some of the estrogen from binding to breast tissue. For that reason and with how much trest aromatizes I would want DHT circulating more of the time instead of in higher concentration all at once. That being said the 100mg at somewhere in the 60-120 minute range before the workout would probably have levels at their highest during the workout.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Okay cool... running it alongside those two, I would do about 100mg pre, and spread the rest around hoping that if it converts to DHT that it will bind to breast tissue instead of letting estro bind to it. Most people think that epi-andro has the same effect as an AI but it in no way lowers your estrogen. It just has a higher affinity to breast tissue than estrogen does and so it tends to block some of the estrogen from binding to breast tissue. For that reason and with how much trest aromatizes I would want DHT circulating more of the time instead of in higher concentration all at once. That being said the 100mg at somewhere in the 60-120 minute range before the workout would probably have levels at their highest during the workout.
I like that plan. And yeah when we ran that Epi-GH it actually started reducing my gyno and drastically reduced my water retention. Can't wait to try some other brands on this time around.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Sorry for the wait heres Tuesdays Routine!
Day 11
Chest day

Flat DB Press warm up 3x15 w/ 45's

Incline BB press 135/185/185 superset w/ 45lb DB 3x10+12

Flat BB press 185/205/225 Superset w/ DB Flyes(35lbs) 3x10+15

Leaning Cable Cross over UpperCut Flyes(upper chest) superset w/Reg Leaning Flys 3x15+15

Dups 4x12 Superset w/ Decline Pushups 4x15

Smoked after that day!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Day 12
had to take the day off for appointments and such..

Day 13
Feeling alright, had a long night last night a lot of weird stuff going on, going to go blast legs & shoulders since I missed legs yesterday,. already took my 3caps with coffee an hour ago, feelin a little jittery now but nothing I cant handle!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the wait heres Tuesdays Routine!
Day 11
Chest day

Flat DB Press warm up 3x15 w/ 45's

Incline BB press 135/185/185 superset w/ 45lb DB 3x10+12

Flat BB press 185/205/225 Superset w/ DB Flyes(35lbs) 3x10+15

Leaning Cable Cross over UpperCut Flyes(upper chest) superset w/Reg Leaning Flys 3x15+15

Dups 4x12 Superset w/ Decline Pushups 4x15

Smoked after that day!
That's my type of workout. Good stuff dude.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work brother!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Sorry for the Vanishing, Strangest thing happen, I went to see the doc on Weds (1-6) he put me on some new "anti depressant cure all" Anyhow I started them wens night.. ok felt a little weird, whatever.. next day (Thursday) I take a few do my morning routine and head to the gym.. get about 45 minutes of legs/shoulders in which ill detail below, ANYWAYS by the time I leave its like 5pm and all the sudden

I start catching traces, hearing people in my house like their next to me, and this was the beginning, by 11pm that night it was like THE WORST bad acid trip in the world! I would close my eyes and see even more crap in the blackness of my eyelids!! so from Thursday night up until about yesterday I finally came out of it with the help of some friends and barrowing some benzos from a friend to calm m =e the F**K down theres some much more to the story but I don't think you guys can handle it haha.. I'm just glad to still be here and not completely insane, I gurantee if I would have went to an ER up until yesterday I woulda been put on a 72 hour hold I'm sure! Alright SO to the LOG!

1-7 Day 14
Legs/Shoulders

BB Squat (warmup) 1x25 135
superset
Seated DB Press 1x15 45s

BB Sumo SQuats 3x12 (185, 225, 315) last one really took a lot, haven't wen that heavy in a long time
Seated DB Press 3x12 (55s)

BB InClose (Knee's Touching toes pointed 1/4 inch completely straight) 3x12,10,9 (225, 275, 275)
Seated Arnolds 3x12 (55s)

LegPress's
Wide 3x12
Standing DB Press 3x12,12,10 (60s)
LegPress
Close 3x12,12,10
Bent Over DB Lat Raises 3x12 (20s)

BodyWeight Lunges 3x25 (each leg)
Standing DB' s Lateral Raises 3x12 (25s)

Calf Raises 3x25,20,15,10 (on leg press machine, start heavy short rest and keep going like drop sets..)
Upright Rows 3x15 approx. 105lbs
Squat Rack Shrugs (only cause no one was around, gyms not to busy or id use smith.)
3x15,12,10

So that was my makeup day and have not ran a routine like that in a couple years, I was literally gassed the whole time I can def. say I feel a little more pumped, maybe a little aggression to push harder...

1-8 Day 15
I bailed on the 3 at once to try the 2 Early and 1 6-8 hours later for a week, might switch back though!
So this day I was in full freakout mode, I was still able to do little things ya know, do my doses (BARELY) but yea, its an experience I NEVER want to go thru again! Apologies MAJOR!

1-9 Day 16
2caps 10am 1cap 7pm
Really Apologize for missing these days, I was still pretty messed up this day, little bit of hallucinations and voices loud as hell in my ears, WOW probably sound like a nut sayin it but I'm straight up and honest! I'll be back to it ready to kickass!

1-10 Day 17
2caps 11am 1cap 7pm
Ok So I'm almost completely rid of the remnants of the nightmare my head feels a little cluttered still and a little shakey but ALLOT better then last few days..

Major Observation today! not too long after my 2 cap dose I would say around 12:30ish I was just kind of walking around getting cleaned up and so fourth and I felt this pump come over me and like this aggression tellin me I need to go destroy the weights and if I wasnt still kinda wierd and shakey i would have, butt it was an awesome aggression, nothing negative, Soo hoping this continues! I'll be back t o it tomorrow BACK

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad you are okay now, what was the anti-depressant? Need to know which one to avoid at all costs. Sheesh!

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was on an SSRI anti depressant years ago and the withdrawal from it was absurd. I was so dizzy and felt so terrible that I decided never again. Had some really weird zapping like sensations in my head. Crazy stuff. I much prefer Xanax.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Glad you are okay now, what was the anti-depressant? Need to know which one to avoid at all costs. Sheesh!
Buproprian er Welbutrin XL 300mg ,and crazy thing is I had tried it once or twice years ago and never noticed anything, this time though is something ii never wanna think about again!! Well and they got me on Effexor/Venlafaxine which I think is an SSRI either way its horrible, reason I was tryin welbutrin is to have something to keep me from withdrawing out of control from the Effexor, then the welbutrin wont really have the ****ty effects...

I was on an SSRI anti depressant years ago and the withdrawal from it was absurd. I was so dizzy and felt so terrible that I decided never again. Had some really weird zapping like sensations in my head. Crazy stuff. I much prefer Xanax.
Yea man, ive tried quiting Effexor and they were THE worst withdraws I have ever experienced, talking massve RLS, Sweating and freezing, sick, cant eat, headache/body aches/mega anxiety racing thought I'm hoping to find something to take well I come off it, I seen stores aboutpeople taking Prozac or something like that and t works..... Anyhow Xanax are good sometimes, I tell ya if it wasn't for about 5 or 10 of them Thursday thru Saturday I might not be here to tell this whacked out story!