Leaning out with IML Super Epi Andro

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
I want to start by giving a shout out to heavyiron for the opportunity to log this! Thank you!

I will be running a log for IML's Super Epi Andro Rx. Here is a link where you can find it or for more info: Products | IronMag Labs

Here's the label:

This should be an interesting run. I'm planning on taking 4 caps per day (200mg) for 30 days. I know common dosage for Epiandro is anywhere from 400mg to 1000mg a day. However, I'm hoping this estherfied version makes it more bio-available on top of the DHB(bergamot) and will not require the doses of near a gram/day like many people run. If I had another bottle (or two) I would definitely consider running this for longer, and/or at higher doses. Nonetheless, I am excited to see how this stuff treats me.

About Me:

I am a 31 year old male. About 210lbs. I am currently recomping. I am eating close to or slightly above maintenance cals most days but I follow eat, stop, eat intermittent fasting so 1-2 days per week have a 24 hour fast. From past experience I have found that I can slowly loose fat while maintaining all strength (sometimes increasing) following this protocol.

I for the last 5 months or so I have been using some very different training methods and have been seeing awesome results. I used to always lift heavy, low reps, long rest periods. I started out on SS, went to a couple different 5x5s, did 5/3/1 and eventually just started to feel like I wanted to set some new goals for myself and make some big changes in the way I train. So, I began to train with a much higher volume than I had been using and follow a Push, Legs, Pull, Off, Repeat schedule. My reps are mainly in the 8-15 range with short rest periods. I also added in a lot more body weight work. I have been feeling less achy and feel like my endurance has improved without making any changes to my cardio. (Which is LISS 3-4x per week)

My goals right now are really focused on getting my bodyfat% down to around 10%. Right now I am at about 17% according to calipers. (I take my own measurements but am pretty confident in my ability to track changes. I always measure same time of day and very close to the exact same spots pinched every time.) I am really excited to see how Super Epi Andro can help me achieve my goals!

Thanks for any thoughts or comments you have!

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Great to have you following along!
Well thank you I'm going to either start my log January or wait a few months. I'll be running Epiandro, 1-Andro, 4-Andro, Ostra, and Laxogenin. Should be a crazy cycle.

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Well thank you I'm going to either start my log January or wait a few months. I'll be running Epiandro, 1-Andro, 4-Andro, Ostra, and Laxogenin. Should be a crazy cycle.
That sounds like quite the cycle! Enjoy!

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Was looking at getting the epi andro but thought it was under dosed. Following to see if 200mg a day has any results.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Other things I will be taking include:
Creatine
BCAAS
Preworkout
SL granules
What exactly is SL granules? And you should make a go fund me page to get another bottle lol so you can extend your cycle just saying haha

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Lecithin granules - they contain phosphatidic acid.
Awesome man. Can't wait to see how this "super" epiandro does at a lower dosage. Have you taken any other kind of epiandro before?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Subbed!

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Day 2

I decided to start out with 150mg per day split into 3 doses. I will bump it up to 200mg within a couple days. After bumping up the dose I plan on sticking with the 3 dosing times, I will just take 2 with my morning dose.

Nothing to report yet really in terms of effects.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Day 2

I decided to start out with 150mg per day split into 3 doses. I will bump it up to 200mg within a couple days. After bumping up the dose I plan on sticking with the 3 dosing times, I will just take 2 with my morning dose.

Nothing to report yet really in terms of effects.
Nice, I'm doing the opposite right now 3 in one dose in the morning, I might bump it to 200 soon as well, seems like 2 caps gives me some good energy but not noticing much with `1 cap so 2 2xday might be a good dosing routine

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Nice, I'm doing the opposite right now 3 in one dose in the morning, I might bump it to 200 soon as well, seems like 2 caps gives me some good energy but not noticing much with `1 cap so 2 2xday might be a good dosing routine
I like the sounds of that. Yeah, I'm not noticing any energy from the 1-1-1 dosing. Once I bump up to 200mg I might just do 2 in the morning pre workout and then 2 more 12 hours later.

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Day 5

So I have bumped the dose up to 200mg. So far I have been taking 100mg upon waking about 45-60 min preworkout and the other 100mg about 12 hours after that. Today I noticed some energy/aggression increases during my workout. I have been reading some more on epi andro and have seen some recommend taking most of your dose preworkout to maximize effects. Tomorrow morning I am planning on trying 150mg preworkout and then 50mg later in the day. We'll see how that goes and if I notice any thing different by dosing that way.
As of right now, no significant weight or body comp changes. I feel a little tighter though.

chzcake01

Awards
  • Established
any noticeable sides? are you taking any supps for cycle support?

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Day 9

So i have been taking 150mg preworkout and then 50mg later in the day. Here arw my observations this far:

I am noticing an increase in energy and aggression during every workout.

I am not noticing any extreme strength gains. However, I have been having good workouts and the weights seem to be moving a little quicker than usual.

I seem to be getting a much better pump than normal. This had been very pronounced and one of the best things I'm experiencing. Gotta love that shirt stretching feeling!

I have not experienced a single negative side effect.

So far im having a real good start to the cycle.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Day 9

So i have been taking 150mg preworkout and then 50mg later in the day. Here arw my observations this far:

I am noticing an increase in energy and aggression during every workout.

I am not noticing any extreme strength gains. However, I have been having good workouts and the weights seem to be moving a little quicker than usual.

I seem to be getting a much better pump than normal. This had been very pronounced and one of the best things I'm experiencing. Gotta love that shirt stretching feeling!

I have not experienced a single negative side effect.

So far im having a real good start to the cycle.
^^^ I can agree on all of that, same effects.

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Alright so I'm about two weeks in right now.

The biggest differences that I have noticed so far is more drive during my workouts. I definitely feel like I'm able to grind out more reps than usual which has been leading to some ridiculous pumps! The pumps are actually my favorite part of the cycle so far.

As far as appearance goes, I feel like I look leaner, but there hasn't really been any change in caliper measurements. My weight is basically the same too. So I'm not sure what's going on there? Maybe just maintaining a slight pump all day?

This cycle remain side effect free. I am really enjoying it so far, but I can't help but think it would be going even better at a higher dose. My only reason for this is results are pretty mild and maybe I'm wrong in my assumption that a higher dose might yield more noticeable results. Maybe things just need more time. With that being said I am really enjoying things.