Ironmaglabs Super Epi-Andro Rx Loggers Needed - 2 Free Bottles

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IronMagLabs is looking for 5-6 loggers to log Super Epi-Andro Rx. Each logger will receive 2 free bottles.

If you cannot log this as soon as you receive the products please do not apply.

Loggers must log at least 5 days per week and upload a unique image of the product in the first post of their log.

Loggers must have been a member of the forum for at least 6 months and have over 250 posts to qualify.

USA applicants only please

Please tell me in this thread why you should be chosen to log and review Super Epi-Andro for IronMagLabs.

Thank you!

EpiAndro - Copy - small.jpg

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice opportunity

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Damn would def put an app in if I didn't have a log starting in the next week or two!

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Awesome opportunity .
I'd love to have the chance to log super epi andro.
I haven't ran any compound since the PH BAN.
I've been thinking about trying a sarm but haven't got around to it.
Ive used IML Products in the past(super dmz, halo extreme, epi-tren) and really had great results from them. I believe super epi andro rx is another solid IML product
Able to log everyday.
Thanks guys

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Damn...I never meet the requirements. I'm still going to say why I need it though. I feel that I am a good applicant to this opportunity as I have an upcoming dymethazine cycle that would require me a test base to prevent lethargy and help boost libido. Epiandrosterone is my test base of choice as it does not aromatize and helps produce lean gains and increase strength. This is a great opportunity for me because it would help save me the money that I will end up spending on a test base anyways. I have plenty of time on my hands and dont mind doing daily updated. I did have an older account that had beyond 250 posts, but im not sure how long it was a member for if you want to look into it Theyolkster

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Damn...I never meet the requirements. I'm still going to say why I need it though. I feel that I am a good applicant to this opportunity as I have an upcoming dymethazine cycle that would require me a test base to prevent lethargy and help boost libido. Epiandrosterone is my test base of choice as it does not aromatize and helps produce lean gains and increase strength. This is a great opportunity for me because it would help save me the money that I will end up spending on a test base anyways. I have plenty of time on my hands and dont mind doing daily updated. I did have an older account that had beyond 250 posts, but im not sure how long it was a member for if you want to look into it Theyolkster
The Yolkster That was my old account name, it was a member for a little over 5 months

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Would love to log this product, but live in norway, so it's probably out of the question?

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Dang I've got 3 weeks left on a Nutrient Partitioner log otherwise I'd be all over this opportunity.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
My my. An epiandro log. More people need to jump onto this.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm definitely in to log this. I've had real good experiences with IML, especially with msten and epi-tren, I was a big fan. Experience wise, I've ran a bunch of cycles in the past(sd, phera, epistane, m1t etc) and have plenty of experiences running cycles.

If I were chosen my goal would be to recomp. I'm 28 years old 5'11 230lbs BF% 13. I'd like to get down to around 220ish 10%BF while maintaining strength.

I will post before and after pics and will update everyday. Also I will start the day I receive the bottles. Thanks guys, hope I get picked.

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
I would love to log Super Epi-Andro!

I am a 31 year old male.I am currently recomping. I think the Super Epi-Andro will be a great addition to help me accomplish this. I am eating close to or slightly above maintenance cals most days but I follow eat, stop, eat intermittent fasting so 1-2 days per week have a 24 hour fast. From past experience I have found that I can slowly loose fat while maintaining all strength (sometimes increasing) following this protocol.

I meet all of your requirements listed in the first post.

Links to previous logs:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/273292-slw2-goes-elite.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/271930-150mg-arimistane-day.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253132-putting-follidrex-test.html

And a couple detailed reviews:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213929-review-lgs-new.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/209033-muscle-marinade-cherry.html

I would love to give this a try and see how it can help me achieve my goals!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
IronMagLabs is looking for 5-6 loggers to log Super Epi-Andro Rx. Each logger will receive 2 free bottles.

If you cannot log this as soon as you receive the products please do not apply.

Loggers must log at least 5 days per week and upload a unique image of the product in the first post of their log.

Loggers must have been a member of the forum for at least 6 months and have over 250 posts to qualify.

USA applicants only please

Please tell me in this thread why you should be chosen to log and review Super Epi-Andro for IronMagLabs.

Thank you!

View attachment 127550
Greatly Looking forward to an Oppurtunity to log this amazingly kickass product!

I Feel I would be a great candidate because I have been free of any prohormone/test boosting supplements etc.. only 1 supplement I have been using is a pre-workout with betaine anhydrous and agmatine sulfate. every once in a while ill use the no bull PWO so basically some aminos and creatine is the only thing ive used in over 4 1/2 months,

I also feel that I am very In tune with my body when using anything I can easily ascertain what I feel in every aspect good or bad, I have done several successful logs in the past including my own and can give an extremely detailed report daily if necessary,
I work out hard 5 days a week, sometimes adding in a 6th day for extra credit and cardio, I have a strong crowd of people I get supplements for and/or turn on to new ones and if this turns out to be as good as I believe it to be I can definitely get it out there to a lot more people..

Another reason is I would be truly grateful to be selected by IML one of the best companies out there IMO. and I love Epi-Andro, one of my fav of the PH line ups lately. I appreciate any and all consideration and will do whatever it takes to make this one of the best logs out there! have a great week! and congratulations to whoever gets picked because I think this is an amazing logging opportunity!!

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great applicants in here! We will choose loggers soon!

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Damn if only my post count was higher I'd be all over this. I have been putting on a good bit of muscle over the past year and am wanting to cut away some stubborn fat and of course add some strength. Well best if luck to the loggers that get chosen.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome opportunity .
I'd love to have the chance to log super epi andro.
I haven't ran any compound since the PH BAN.
I've been thinking about trying a sarm but haven't got around to it.
Ive used IML Products in the past(super dmz, halo extreme, epi-tren) and really had great results from them. I believe super epi andro rx is another solid IML product
Able to log everyday.
Thanks guys
My my. An epiandro log. More people need to jump onto this.
I'm definitely in to log this. I've had real good experiences with IML, especially with msten and epi-tren, I was a big fan. Experience wise, I've ran a bunch of cycles in the past(sd, phera, epistane, m1t etc) and have plenty of experiences running cycles.

If I were chosen my goal would be to recomp. I'm 28 years old 5'11 230lbs BF% 13. I'd like to get down to around 220ish 10%BF while maintaining strength.

I will post before and after pics and will update everyday. Also I will start the day I receive the bottles. Thanks guys, hope I get picked.
I would love to log Super Epi-Andro!

I am a 31 year old male.I am currently recomping. I think the Super Epi-Andro will be a great addition to help me accomplish this. I am eating close to or slightly above maintenance cals most days but I follow eat, stop, eat intermittent fasting so 1-2 days per week have a 24 hour fast. From past experience I have found that I can slowly loose fat while maintaining all strength (sometimes increasing) following this protocol.

I meet all of your requirements listed in the first post.

Links to previous logs:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/273292-slw2-goes-elite.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/271930-150mg-arimistane-day.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253132-putting-follidrex-test.html

And a couple detailed reviews:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213929-review-lgs-new.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/209033-muscle-marinade-cherry.html

I would love to give this a try and see how it can help me achieve my goals!
Greatly Looking forward to an Oppurtunity to log this amazingly kickass product!

I Feel I would be a great candidate because I have been free of any prohormone/test boosting supplements etc.. only 1 supplement I have been using is a pre-workout with betaine anhydrous and agmatine sulfate. every once in a while ill use the no bull PWO so basically some aminos and creatine is the only thing ive used in over 4 1/2 months,

I also feel that I am very In tune with my body when using anything I can easily ascertain what I feel in every aspect good or bad, I have done several successful logs in the past including my own and can give an extremely detailed report daily if necessary,
I work out hard 5 days a week, sometimes adding in a 6th day for extra credit and cardio, I have a strong crowd of people I get supplements for and/or turn on to new ones and if this turns out to be as good as I believe it to be I can definitely get it out there to a lot more people..

Another reason is I would be truly grateful to be selected by IML one of the best companies out there IMO. and I love Epi-Andro, one of my fav of the PH line ups lately. I appreciate any and all consideration and will do whatever it takes to make this one of the best logs out there! have a great week! and congratulations to whoever gets picked because I think this is an amazing logging opportunity!!
PM me ship addresses and your name exactly how it would appear on an envelope if you guys agree to a detailed log.

Thanks!

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I need to get my post count up a bit. These should be some fun logs to sub to.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
PM me ship addresses and your name exactly how it would appear on an envelope if you guys agree to a detailed log.

Thanks!
I'd be able and willing to log but it wouldn't be until mid January. I'm finishing up PCT (3 days left) and need to take at least a little time off. If that takes me out of the running then I understand.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I'd be able and willing to log but it wouldn't be until mid January. I'm finishing up PCT (3 days left) and need to take at least a little time off. If that takes me out of the running then I understand.
Gimme it gimme it

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
I have some ph experience and a run of ostra and laxogenin. Andro the giant and super Mandro have me some great gains I must say. I'm sure this would help trim the fat away.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I have some ph experience and a run of ostra and laxogenin. Andro the giant and super Mandro have me some great gains I must say. I'm sure this would help trim the fat away.
I have one previous cycle which was epistane, I was planning on using the epiandro as a test base for my next cycle with dmz

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
I have one previous cycle which was epistane, I was planning on using the epiandro as a test base for my next cycle with dmz
Oh ok I have never took a dmz. Heard some great things about crazy size gains in just 4 weeks

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Gimme it gimme it
Haha that is not up to me, I still really want to run it because my previous experience with epiandro was incredible, would like to compare brands. But they wanted people to log immediately and I can't exactly do that. Give me 3-4 weeks then yes.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Oh ok I have never took a dmz. Heard some great things about crazy size gains in just 4 weeks
Yea im super excited for my 5 week run man haha, i hope i get that alpha male feeling. Epistane felt bland tbh, but the results in 4 weeks were much better than expected, i gained 15.5lbs and dropped bodyfat, only thing i didnt like is the chance of rebound. Id consider epistane or triumphalis with a proper test base as my next cycle if i were you

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Haha that is not up to me, I still really want to run it because my previous experience with epiandro was incredible, would like to compare brands. But they wanted people to log immediately and I can't exactly do that. Give me 3-4 weeks then yes.
I wanted it because i was planning on running a epiandrosterone based product as my test base for dmz lol

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Yea im super excited for my 5 week run man haha, i hope i get that alpha male feeling. Epistane felt bland tbh, but the results in 4 weeks were much better than expected, i gained 15.5lbs and dropped bodyfat, only thing i didnt like is the chance of rebound. Id consider epistane or triumphalis with a proper test base as my next cycle if i were you
Idk man the 1 & 4 Andro treated me extremely well. I went from 180ish to 200 in 8 weeks I'd love to see how epiandro would treat me

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Idk man the 1 & 4 Andro treated me extremely well. I went from 180ish to 200 in 8 weeks I'd love to see how epiandro would treat me
Epiandro is weak to run solo tbh, it makes a great test base to run alongside a methyl though to prevent that feeling of shutdown. I would look into methyls such as epi,halo,triumphalis and promagnon. 20lbs from 1 and 4 andro is nice af man, how did your bodyfat react and how much have you kept?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I wanted it because i was planning on running a epiandrosterone based product as my test base for dmz lol
Doesn't sound like a bad run. Very dry gains to be made there. If I get this I'll run it solo and bridge it into my next cycle which already has enough shiit in it as it is.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Epiandro is weak to run solo tbh, it makes a great test base to run alongside a methyl though to prevent that feeling of shutdown. I would look into methyls such as epi,halo,triumphalis and promagnon. 20lbs from 1 and 4 andro is nice af man, how did your bodyfat react and how much have you kept?
I kept pretty much everything, but my pct was pretty darn on point. My Bf% actually went down a little as I was taking Letrone thru the cycle and thru pct. That stuff is amazing.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Doesn't sound like a bad run. Very dry gains to be made there. If I get this I'll run it solo and bridge it into my next cycle which already has enough shiit in it as it is.
Check out my dmz thread, it showed my plan for my cycle m8

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I kept pretty much everything, but my pct was pretty darn on point. My Bf% actually went down a little as I was taking Letrone thru the cycle and thru pct. That stuff is amazing.
What did you're pct look like?

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
PCT:
SUP3R PCT - 4/4/4/4
Rebirth - 2/2/2/2
Follidrone - 2/2/2/2
Letrone - 1/1/1/1

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards

Thanks!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!! You don't even know how ecstatic I am right now!!! Here it's 3:00am and I was just about to order some cheap EpiAndro and I decided "wait,. maybe I should check AM and see if by some GIGANTIC miracle that I was selected" and BOOM my prayers were answered!! Thank you SO Much!!! and Congratulations to EVERYONE! My Condolences to all the guys who weren't able to get the opportunity, I'll make one KICKASS log though for all of you! and I'm pretty sure more logging opp's will pop up pretty fast! PMing my Info now! everyone stay in touch and stay tuned!! God Bless!!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
thanks man, youll soon be neck deep in awesome logs & supps

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Can you feel it.....?
Can you feel it coming................??? :13:

****-just-got-real-gorillas.jpg

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you can start Jan 15th or before that would be great brother. Sooner the better

Thank you!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
If you can start Jan 15th or before that would be great brother. Sooner the better

Thank you!
Yeah I can do that, I'll send you my shipping info now then.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
So.... Anyone in here have prior experience in the last 12 months running any IML Andro's/PH's ???

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
So.... Anyone in here have prior experience in the last 12 months running any IML Andro's/PH's ???
Nope bit thinking about possibly ruining them since they are pretty cheap at strong supplement shop