Osta rx help please

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could someone please hep me I want to buy and run a cycle of Osta rx by Ironmaglab but not clear on the amount of caps to take for 20 mg.
will a bottle of 90 be enough for 6 weeks?
Thank you

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
2 bottles will be needed for 6 weeks

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3-5 caps per day for cycles up to 12wks

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Could someone please hep me I want to buy and run a cycle of Osta rx by Ironmaglab but not clear on the amount of caps to take for 20 mg.
will a bottle of 90 be enough for 6 weeks?
Thank you
3 caps is 20 mg brother

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
^^ bump ^^

OP you were asking for help. Heavy answered this for you.

There is approximately 6.5mgs of Osta per capsule and 224 mgs proprietary other ingredients, please read the label.

Depending on what your goal is, like mentioned, 3-5 caps ED is fine. You can do 1 say 8am, 1 at 12 noon and 1 at 4pm...and if you wanna do 5 capsules ED then simply do 2 capsules at 8am, 2 capsules at 12 noon. and 1 at 4pm.

The higher dosage is more suppressive but this is a very safe and effective product.

Really depends on your total goals. Best thing you can do is try the 3 and see how you respond. If you decide you need a bigger boost, hit 5-6caps ED.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^ bump ^^

OP you were asking for help. Heavy answered this for you.

There is approximately 6.5mgs of Osta per capsule and 224 mgs proprietary other ingredients, please read the label.

Depending on what your goal is, like mentioned, 3-5 caps ED is fine. You can do 1 say 8am, 1 at 12 noon and 1 at 4pm...and if you wanna do 5 capsules ED then simply do 2 capsules at 8am, 2 capsules at 12 noon. and 1 at 4pm.

The higher dosage is more suppressive but this is a very safe and effective product.

Really depends on your total goals. Best thing you can do is try the 3 and see how you respond. If you decide you need a bigger boost, hit 5-6caps ED.
Will do man. Your awesome &
Thank you for your time, advice, & knowledge.