Ironmag labs 4-Andro Help

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello Ironmag Labs, some help on a few simple questions about your products please.
I have 2 bottles of 4-Andro. I chose 4-Andro because it is a non methyl.
I'm wondering if it would even be worth it to run just the 2 bottles. Would I even see any gains from 4-Andro solo?
If not would it be worth it to add 1Andro to the cycle?
Going non methyl on this one because I had some liver stress in the past. Dose anyone think going non methyl helps keep the liver healthy?

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the mg dose on one capsule of 4-Andro & one capsule of 1-Andro?
Thanks for your guys help.

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd highly recommend stacking with a methyl honestly. 4 andro (50mg caps) isn't really a solo kind of product, it stacks well though. I'd recommend 6 wks of halo at 3 caps, or 4 wks m-sten at 2 caps.

We have UDCA, the strongest liver support in addition with our advanced cycle support, you shouldn't have any worries.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd highly recommend stacking with a methyl honestly. 4 andro (50mg caps) isn't really a solo kind of product, it stacks well though. I'd recommend 6 wks of halo at 3 caps, or 4 wks m-sten at 2 caps.

We have UDCA, the strongest liver support in addition with our advanced cycle support, you shouldn't have any worries.
Thanks for your reply. I appreciate your knowlage.
Could you help me with an Osta question?

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have Osta rx and am not clear on the dosage. What's the mg per cap on Osta rx?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have Osta rx and am not clear on the dosage. What's the mg per cap on Osta rx?
Can you please start a new thread for this and we will go over all your questions! Thank you!!

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you please start a new thread for this and we will go over all your questions! Thank you!!
I have started these 2 threads since this post.

Osta Cycle Help Please
Osta rx help please

You can check em out & hopefully help me.