New to Andros, help please

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Hey guys,

Hope you can help me out, i just finished running a solo cycle of epi and i am on to my pct. I am going to take a month or so off of any supps. SO heres my question, i have 2 bottles of epi-andro and two bottles of 1-andro. I want to make the most out of these bottles, so how would you guys stack these to make the most out of 2 bottles of each? i bought 2 bottles thinking that i would have two cycles worth but after reading some info i am finding out that two bottles will mostly cover one cycle. SO any help would be nice.

Thanks
J

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Guys typically tale two to four caps daily of each. You could start with 2 caps each and see how it goes. If you want more effect add more caps brother.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Guys typically tale two to four caps daily of each. You could start with 2 caps each and see how it goes. If you want more effect add more caps brother.
Thanks man, I'll start with 2 and work my way up, can you write out a stack for me. I'm planning on running it for 6 weeks

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epi-Andro. It is actually my favorite product we have, especially dosed in excess of 300 - 400mg (6-8 caps respectively), however 200mg (4 caps) will work great too. It is very low on sides, can help promote lypolysis (fat loss), it increases muscle density and strength, it brings out vascularity by expelling subcutaneous water under the skin, improves libido, and helps with lethargy that many people experience from several hormones. It stacks well with just about anything, and can enhance user experience of any cycle.

If you're only going to use 2 bottles of each, I'd recommend 4wks at 4 caps of each.

Wks 1 - 4
1-andro
4 caps

Wks 3 - 6
Epi-andro
4 caps

Wks 1 - 6
Advanced cycle support
3 caps

Then pct

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
This helps so much thank you!! I will be logging and post the link in here. Give me 2ish weeks. Why split up the 1andro and Epi andro? Just curious

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This helps so much thank you!! I will be logging and post the link in here. Give me 2ish weeks. Why split up the 1andro and Epi andro? Just curious
I just recommended splitting it cause it gives you two extra wks of being on an anabolic. You can likely add a little more muscle over the extended period vs stacking the products head to head, keeping in mind these products take 7 - 10 days to build a high enough blood concentration level to exert their effects

I look forward to seeing your log, and wish you the best of luck. If you need any help our have any questions regarding IronMagLabs or IronMagResearch, please do not hesitate to ask, or pm me. I'm here to help!

What do you have lined up for pct? Do you have a serm on hand?

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
I just recommended splitting it cause it gives you two extra wks of being on an anabolic. You can likely add a little more muscle over the extended period vs stacking the products head to head, keeping in mind these products take 7 - 10 days to build a high enough blood concentration level to exert their effects I look forward to seeing your log, and wish you the best of luck. If you need any help our have any questions regarding IronMagLabs or IronMagResearch, please do not hesitate to ask, or pm me. I'm here to help! What do you have lined up for pct? Do you have a serm on hand?
Thank you so much for the help, I will be in contact with you throughout the cycle. And I can't wait for the log, rather keep bulking but it's time hahah. Anyways I have liquid nolva, reduce xt, and myokems magnitropin

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
and also acs forgot to add that haha kinda important...

Also i am going to be in a calorie deficit and i am not looking to put on weight during this cut. will these add weight when i am trying to cut?

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, whether you gain mass or burn fat is diet dependent. The hormones will improve your metabolism to use calories and protein more efficiently. With a well thought out diet, you can burn fat and gain small amounts of muscle mass. You'll love the conditioning and leaning out effect of Epi andro

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
No, whether you gain mass or burn fat is diet dependent. The hormones will improve your metabolism to use calories and protein more efficiently. With a well thought out diet, you can burn fat and gain small amounts of muscle mass. You'll love the conditioning and leaning out effect of Epi andro
Sounds great. IML knows how to pick there reps, you have been nothing but helpful

Thanks

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
How does this look for PCT, i have been doing some research so here it is

Week 1-4
Nolva
20/20/10/10

Week 4-6
E-control of some sort

Week 1-6
Advanced cycle support
3 pills

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Other than the tapering of nolva, it's perfect. I wouldn't taper the tamoxifen down near the end of your PCT. Let it do it's job and run it 20mg for 4wks, no more no less.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Other than the tapering of nolva, it's perfect. I wouldn't taper the tamoxifen down near the end of your PCT. Let it do it's job and run it 20mg for 4wks, no more no less.
Sounds great boss man. How bad does liquid Nolva taste. I can handle pretty much anything I'll just take it with a chaser

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
About to buy some 1-andro, sadly my epi cycle just ended. two questions how long of a break would you recommend before i start my next cycle? and also PCT wise does it matter when you take liquid nolva? I'm guessing the morning

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I prefer taking all my pct prods and cycle support prior to bed. I tend to notice improved sleep quality from it.

As for your next cycle, I recommend at least the time you spent on cycle + pct to = time off. Ie 4wk cycle + 4wk pct = min 8wks off prior to beginning next cycle.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
I prefer taking all my pct prods and cycle support prior to bed. I tend to notice improved sleep quality from it. As for your next cycle, I recommend at least the time you spent on cycle + pct to = time off. Ie 4wk cycle + 4wk pct = min 8wks off prior to beginning next cycle.

Ok thank you, tomorrow about to see whatever one is talking about and how bad Nolva taste hahah. I'll take it at night like recommended. About to stock up on 1-andro since you guys got it in. Can't wait for EA + 1a

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
OK quick update, you guys have amazing prices so i picked up another bottle of EA and 3 bottles of 1-a so do you think you can re write a stack for 3 bottles of each? the last one you wrote was for 2 each, now that i have three i am guessing i can up the mg

Thank you so much and i will log!!!

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your choice, you can run 4 caps for 6.5 wks, or 5 caps for about 5wks

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
what would you recommend? if i want to get the most out of the them. I just finished my epi cycle and my strength is crazy high right now. that is what i am looking for with this next cycle, and also looking lean

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely shoot for the 5 caps.

Wks 1 - 5
1 andro
5 caps

Wks 2 - 6
Epi andro
5 caps

You might also consider IronMagResearch Clenbuterol, not only for its leaning out fat burning effects, but for its anti-catabolic benefit... This can be especially beneficial if you plan to restrict calories at all.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Definitely shoot for the 5 caps. Wks 1 - 5 1 andro 5 caps Wks 2 - 6 Epi andro 5 caps You might also consider IronMagResearch Clenbuterol, not only for its leaning out fat burning effects, but for its anti-catabolic benefit... This can be especially beneficial if you plan to restrict calories at all.
Sounds good boss man, thanks for all the help!! Amazing rep

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I appreciate the kind words Tabasco. Best of luck with your cycle, keep hittin it hard

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
I appreciate the kind words Tabasco. Best of luck with your cycle, keep hittin it hard
Thank you, and thank IML for me, great products and great staff!