Taking M-Sten

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.4%

Currently at my 4th week of my six weeks of m-sten and 1-andro. One side to report is that I feel kinda bloated but probiotics helped a lot. Prone to gyno and not even puffy nipples. Surprisingly, the lumps underneath my nipples have shrunk considerably from past gyno issues and zero sensitivity. Pretty cool and I just hope it sticks post cycle. Up 7 lbs, maybe a 1-2% bodyfat decrease (recomp) and I'm hoping it's like halodrol and the next two weeks are the best.

Just thought I'd let people know my experiences thus far. If I run again it'll be probably December and I'll definitely be bulking. Thanks for an awesome product!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.12%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Thank for the update. I've been looking at M-Sten for a while now
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.4%

No problem. Pumps are crazy in the gym, and people are saying you feel pumped all day... which I find true especially right after eating. I mean with in 5-10 mins. Whether or not it means anything, sure feels good.
    I also feel full when I eat just a protein bar, idk how I will slam down calories this winter if I decide to use this.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.12%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

How did you run it? Sounds good. I ran ultradrol which is basically the same thing but under doses tremendously. The pumps in the gym make you go harder. I love it lol.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.4%

Running 20mg split 10 hours apart and 4 1-andro daily split between the day. Adding a gram of agmatine isn't even fair for pumps lol. Good alpha male feeling in the gym, the strength goes way up!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.3%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Lhns2 View Post
    Currently at my 4th week of my six weeks of m-sten and 1-andro. One side to report is that I feel kinda bloated but probiotics helped a lot. Prone to gyno and not even puffy nipples. Surprisingly, the lumps underneath my nipples have shrunk considerably from past gyno issues and zero sensitivity. Pretty cool and I just hope it sticks post cycle. Up 7 lbs, maybe a 1-2% bodyfat decrease (recomp) and I'm hoping it's like halodrol and the next two weeks are the best.

Just thought I'd let people know my experiences thus far. If I run again it'll be probably December and I'll definitely be bulking. Thanks for an awesome product!

We appriciate the feedback!!!

15% Off Coupon Code = TheNeck15

www.IronMagLabs.com

PrimeNutrition.com > 20% Off Coupon Code = theneck
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
    10% Off Coupon Code = theneck
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.4%

Guess I shall post my thoughts on the product as I decided to stop before the six weeks is up.

Sides:
    1. I'm so lethargic it's unbelievable. That only happened going into week five, other than that I felt fine.

2. Sex drive stayed level nothing crazy.

3. No noticeable hair loss which I'm surprised with. I'm prone to it.

4. No gyno or water retention. Felt bloated (gas) most days but probiotics helped. I wasn't hungry very often and if I was I could only eat a small serving. Surprisingly enough, this cycle helped my gyno shrink considerably and no sensitivity. Also had 1-andro added.

Goal was a recomp, gained about 4-5 lbs and a 3% drop in bodyfat. I'm just not impressed with how I did with it (diet and training). Strength was through the sky and good alpha male feeling. Kicked in about end of week one. However I wasn't too vascular which was weird, halo and sd made me vascular all day but it's only aesthetically pleasing.

I'd say overall I give m-sten a 7-8/10.

Insane pumps, good alpha male feeling. Had I not been in med school I assume I would of gotten an easy ten pounds, so my fault.
    But for this being supposedly a very harsh compound I feel I might stick with other products but well see when winter rolls around when I run this again. I also didn't like losing my appetite and the bloat feeling. Nothings perfect but I'd say everyone should give this a try! Thanks for a good product IML!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.3%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Lhns2 View Post
    Guess I shall post my thoughts on the product as I decided to stop before the six weeks is up.

Sides:
    1. I'm so lethargic it's unbelievable. That only happened going into week five, other than that I felt fine.

2. Sex drive stayed level nothing crazy.

3. No noticeable hair loss which I'm surprised with. I'm prone to it.

4. No gyno or water retention. Felt bloated (gas) most days but probiotics helped. I wasn't hungry very often and if I was I could only eat a small serving. Surprisingly enough, this cycle helped my gyno shrink considerably and no sensitivity. Also had 1-andro added.

Goal was a recomp, gained about 4-5 lbs and a 3% drop in bodyfat. I'm just not impressed with how I did with it (diet and training). Strength was through the sky and good alpha male feeling. Kicked in about end of week one. However I wasn't too vascular which was weird, halo and sd made me vascular all day but it's only aesthetically pleasing.

I'd say overall I give m-sten a 7-8/10.

Insane pumps, good alpha male feeling. Had I not been in med school I assume I would of gotten an easy ten pounds, so my fault.
    But for this being supposedly a very harsh compound I feel I might stick with other products but well see when winter rolls around when I run this again. I also didn't like losing my appetite and the bloat feeling. Nothings perfect but I'd say everyone should give this a try! Thanks for a good product IML!

Once again that's solid feedback!!!

IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Supplements & Prohormones: Home
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = TheNeck15
    PrimeNutrition.com > 20% Off Coupon Code = theneck
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
    10% Off Coupon Code = theneck

Similar Forum Threads

1. Letro question while taking IML M-Sten
    By Rripped in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-26-2013, 11:24 PM
  2. Take Two....
    By Lifeguard in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 01-15-2003, 03:30 PM
  3. AP Sports- Boxer did not know he was taking steroids.
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-29-2002, 11:28 AM
  4. whats a good amount of milk thistle to take?
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-18-2002, 04:40 PM