Whats the difference between 1-andro and 4-andro

1. Whats the difference between 1-andro and 4-andro

In terms of gains/sides and stacking with other compounds.

2. They are both great stackers with any of the IronMagLabs or Blackstone Labs products. They are both mild prodcuts in nature & will yield solid maintainable gains. If you would like some help putting together a nice stacked cycle just give me a holler.

15% Off Coupon Code for all IronMagLab Products = TheNeck15

3. i ran 4-andro for a month along with my trt..just switched to 1-andro a few days ago...1-andro doesnt convert to e3 so i expect to see a difference in the next few days...btw..i had bw on 4-andro and my ast/alt were both 25...so well within range..i do take 2 caps of IML advanced cycle support ed...
    s2h15 for 15% off at www. ironmaglabs.com

s2h10 for 10% off at www.blackstonelabs.com

4. Thinking about running something with the sd I got.
    I'm not completely sure how I'm gonna dose it but maybe 10/20/20/30? or 20/20/20/20. I wanted to add something to this run. I've taken halo extreme and super-dmz, both by themselves liking the halo better.
    I want to get one last ph cycle under my belt before moving on. Goals are always bulking.

5. The Andro will be a great stacker to your sd. I would lean towards 4caps e/d.

15% Off Coupon Code for all IronMagLab Products = TheNeck15

6. So what is the difference between them?

7. Use 4-andro for stacking. It converts to test which will improve mood, energy and libido. SD will shut you down so 4-andro is what I would use. 4 caps daily brother.
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-20-2012, 02:51 PM
  2. Whats the difference between L-Dopa and 1-carboxy?
    By nosnmiveins in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-13-2009, 03:45 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-21-2007, 02:10 PM
  4. What is the difference between Oat Bran and Oatmeal?
    By RexGrandis in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-03-2007, 08:33 AM