New Products

  1. New Products


    On your website, you guys have quite a bit of products listed that are coming soon, the closest being 1 Andro coming in November, but the one that really caught my eye is M Sten Rx, is this going to be a pure Methyl Sten product? Or are you guys just jerking us with that name...


  2. Never doubt IML. These dudes are one of the few true legit companies left. I am taking cynostane currently awesome product.

  3. I wouldn't say that I'm doubting them, just confused about the name. They discontinued Super DMZ because the methyl stenbolone could be contaminated. I do not quite understand this...
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by retroscapers
    I wouldn't say that I'm doubting them, just confused about the name. They discontinued Super DMZ because the methyl stenbolone could be contaminated. I do not quite understand this...
    I was under the impression
    Super DMz was SuperDrol and dymethazine. And they discontinued it due to super bein banned
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  5. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite

    I was under the impression
    Super DMz was SuperDrol and dymethazine. And they discontinued it due to super bein banned
    That was the first one, but 2.0 had Sten and DMZ

  6. Quote Originally Posted by retroscapers View Post
    On your website, you guys have quite a bit of products listed that are coming soon, the closest being 1 Andro coming in November, but the one that really caught my eye is M Sten Rx, is this going to be a pure Methyl Sten product? Or are you guys just jerking us with that name...
    Correct, pure Methylstenbolone. 10mg caps, 60ct per bottle.

    This has taken a lot of work and money to get made but it will be well worth it.
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

  7. New Products coming very soon!

    M-Sten Rx - Pro-Anabolic Compound
    Pyro Rx - Thermogenic/Energy/Stimulant
    Multi Rx - Enhanced Vitamin/Mineral Complex (now available)
    1-Andro Rx - Pharmaceutical Grade 1-Androsterone
    4-Andro Rx – Mass & Size Pro-Hormone
    Nor-Andro Rx

    >>> IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Supplements & Prohormones: Products <<<
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

  8. Is the 1-andro going to be the same as your first 1-andro product that came out. Or is this an updated version?
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  9. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Is the 1-andro going to be the same as your first 1-andro product that came out. Or is this an updated version?
    Check out this profile brother;

    http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product-list/1-andro/
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

  10. Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron

    Check out this profile brother;

    http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product-list/1-andro/
    Thanks man. So it is the og stuff just making a come back.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  11. Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron
    New Products coming very soon!

    •M-Sten Rx - Pro-Anabolic Compound
    •Pyro Rx - Thermogenic/Energy/Stimulant
    •Multi Rx - Enhanced Vitamin/Mineral Complex (now available)
    •1-Andro Rx - Pharmaceutical Grade 1-Androsterone
    •4-Andro Rx – Mass & Size Pro-Hormone
    •Nor-Andro Rx

    >>> IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Supplements & Prohormones: Products <<<
    Exciting.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Correct, pure Methylstenbolone. 10mg caps, 60ct per bottle.

    This has taken a lot of work and money to get made but it will be well worth it.
    Well worth it is an understatement if it's pure.

  13. how does the 1-andro rx compare with FRL's Alpha Mass dosage/price wise?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Correct, pure Methylstenbolone. 10mg caps, 60ct per bottle.

    This has taken a lot of work and money to get made but it will be well worth it.
    Thats interesting. What lab tested its purity?

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Thanks man. So it is the og stuff just making a come back.
    My understanding is it will be the same as the original.
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

  16. Can't wait.

  17. It will be the real deal brother.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    how does the 1-andro rx compare with FRL's Alpha Mass dosage/price wise?
    BUMP

  19. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    how does the 1-andro rx compare with FRL's Alpha Mass dosage/price wise?
    1-andro is the most expensive PH product IML's will be carrying. Not sure on the official price but I'm guessing in the 40ish dollar range for 60 caps.

    IML's always has sales and discounts though so just PM me when it comes out and I'll see what I can do brother.
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

  20. Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron

    1-andro is the most expensive PH product IML's will be carrying. Not sure on the official price but I'm guessing in the 40ish dollar range for 60 caps.

    IML's always has sales and discounts though so just PM me when it comes out and I'll see what I can do brother.
    Methyl?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  21. Super excited for the pure msten!!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Correct, pure Methylstenbolone. 10mg caps, 60ct per bottle.

    This has taken a lot of work and money to get made but it will be well worth it.
    I liked Ultradrol so I'm definitely interested in this.

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

  23. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Thats interesting. What lab tested its purity?
    You CEL Reps are always bringing up lab testing, just because you always tested your M-drol dosen't mean everyone has too!! lol

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

  24. Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron

    1-andro is the most expensive PH product IML's will be carrying. Not sure on the official price but I'm guessing in the 40ish dollar range for 60 caps.

    IML's always has sales and discounts though so just PM me when it comes out and I'll see what I can do brother.
    When is the release date?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    When is the release date?
    11-1

    http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product-list/1-andro/
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

  26. Will you guys please come out with a 4-ad cap as well. I love stacking the two. Best mild pro hormone combo ever IMO.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  27. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Will you guys please come out with a 4-ad cap as well. I love stacking the two. Best mild pro hormone combo ever IMO.
    They're doing that.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by retroscapers

    They're doing that.
    Awesome. Thanks for the heads up
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. T-gel and new products?
    By lifted in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-16-2003, 12:22 PM
  2. New product labels include trans fatty acids!
    By LakeMountD in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-10-2003, 01:58 PM
  3. Nutrex Vitrix - New Product
    By Nelson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-12-2003, 09:00 AM
  4. Question about the new products available at BDC
    By CROWLER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-03-2003, 11:47 PM
  5. EQL releases new Product
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 07:05 PM
Log in
Log in