New Products

  1. Registered User
    retroscapers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    222
    Rep Power
    775

    New Products


    On your website, you guys have quite a bit of products listed that are coming soon, the closest being 1 Andro coming in November, but the one that really caught my eye is M Sten Rx, is this going to be a pure Methyl Sten product? Or are you guys just jerking us with that name...

  2. Registered User
    scw538's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Down south
    Posts
    735
    Rep Power
    18161

    Never doubt IML. These dudes are one of the few true legit companies left. I am taking cynostane currently awesome product.
  3. Registered User
    retroscapers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    222
    Rep Power
    775

    I wouldn't say that I'm doubting them, just confused about the name. They discontinued Super DMZ because the methyl stenbolone could be contaminated. I do not quite understand this...
    •   
       

  4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    2,945
    Rep Power
    311219

    Quote Originally Posted by retroscapers
    I wouldn't say that I'm doubting them, just confused about the name. They discontinued Super DMZ because the methyl stenbolone could be contaminated. I do not quite understand this...
    I was under the impression
    Super DMz was SuperDrol and dymethazine. And they discontinued it due to super bein banned
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  5. Registered User
    retroscapers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    222
    Rep Power
    775

    Quote Originally Posted by flightposite

    I was under the impression
    Super DMz was SuperDrol and dymethazine. And they discontinued it due to super bein banned
    That was the first one, but 2.0 had Sten and DMZ
  6. Registered User
    heavyiron's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Age
    46
    Posts
    630
    Rep Power
    365549

    Quote Originally Posted by retroscapers View Post
    On your website, you guys have quite a bit of products listed that are coming soon, the closest being 1 Andro coming in November, but the one that really caught my eye is M Sten Rx, is this going to be a pure Methyl Sten product? Or are you guys just jerking us with that name...
    Correct, pure Methylstenbolone. 10mg caps, 60ct per bottle.

    This has taken a lot of work and money to get made but it will be well worth it.
  7. Registered User
    heavyiron's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Age
    46
    Posts
    630
    Rep Power
    365549

    New Products coming very soon!

    M-Sten Rx - Pro-Anabolic Compound
    Pyro Rx - Thermogenic/Energy/Stimulant
    Multi Rx - Enhanced Vitamin/Mineral Complex (now available)
    1-Andro Rx - Pharmaceutical Grade 1-Androsterone
    4-Andro Rx – Mass & Size Pro-Hormone
    Nor-Andro Rx

    >>> IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Supplements & Prohormones: Products <<<
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    2,945
    Rep Power
    311219

    Is the 1-andro going to be the same as your first 1-andro product that came out. Or is this an updated version?
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  9. Registered User
    heavyiron's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Age
    46
    Posts
    630
    Rep Power
    365549

    Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Is the 1-andro going to be the same as your first 1-andro product that came out. Or is this an updated version?
    Check out this profile brother;

    http://www.****************/product-list/1-andro/
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    2,945
    Rep Power
    311219

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron

    Check out this profile brother;

    http://www.****************/product-list/1-andro/
    Thanks man. So it is the og stuff just making a come back.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  11. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron
    New Products coming very soon!

    •M-Sten Rx - Pro-Anabolic Compound
    •Pyro Rx - Thermogenic/Energy/Stimulant
    •Multi Rx - Enhanced Vitamin/Mineral Complex (now available)
    •1-Andro Rx - Pharmaceutical Grade 1-Androsterone
    •4-Andro Rx – Mass & Size Pro-Hormone
    •Nor-Andro Rx

    >>> IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Supplements & Prohormones: Products <<<
    Exciting.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  12. Registered User
    retroscapers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    222
    Rep Power
    775

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Correct, pure Methylstenbolone. 10mg caps, 60ct per bottle.

    This has taken a lot of work and money to get made but it will be well worth it.
    Well worth it is an understatement if it's pure.
  13. Registered User
    uubiduu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    731
    Rep Power
    110546

    how does the 1-andro rx compare with FRL's Alpha Mass dosage/price wise?
  14. mw1
    mw1 is offline
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,682
    Rep Power
    3211221

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Correct, pure Methylstenbolone. 10mg caps, 60ct per bottle.

    This has taken a lot of work and money to get made but it will be well worth it.
    Thats interesting. What lab tested its purity?

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  15. Registered User
    heavyiron's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Age
    46
    Posts
    630
    Rep Power
    365549

    Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Thanks man. So it is the og stuff just making a come back.
    My understanding is it will be the same as the original.
  16. Registered User
    scw538's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Down south
    Posts
    735
    Rep Power
    18161

    Can't wait.
  17. Registered User
    The Neck's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,192
    Rep Power
    58936

    It will be the real deal brother.
    PrimeNutrition.com > 20% Off Coupon Code = theneck
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
    10% Off Coupon Code = theneck
  18. Registered User
    wheels's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    638
    Rep Power
    431

    Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    how does the 1-andro rx compare with FRL's Alpha Mass dosage/price wise?
    BUMP
  19. Registered User
    heavyiron's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Age
    46
    Posts
    630
    Rep Power
    365549

    Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    how does the 1-andro rx compare with FRL's Alpha Mass dosage/price wise?
    1-andro is the most expensive PH product IML's will be carrying. Not sure on the official price but I'm guessing in the 40ish dollar range for 60 caps.

    IML's always has sales and discounts though so just PM me when it comes out and I'll see what I can do brother.
  20. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron

    1-andro is the most expensive PH product IML's will be carrying. Not sure on the official price but I'm guessing in the 40ish dollar range for 60 caps.

    IML's always has sales and discounts though so just PM me when it comes out and I'll see what I can do brother.
    Methyl?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  21. ITW
    ITW is offline
    Registered User
    ITW's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    437
    Rep Power
    12511

    Super excited for the pure msten!!
  22. Registered User
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765911

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Correct, pure Methylstenbolone. 10mg caps, 60ct per bottle.

    This has taken a lot of work and money to get made but it will be well worth it.
    I liked Ultradrol so I'm definitely interested in this.

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
  23. Registered User
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765911

    Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Thats interesting. What lab tested its purity?
    You CEL Reps are always bringing up lab testing, just because you always tested your M-drol dosen't mean everyone has too!! lol

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
  24. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron

    1-andro is the most expensive PH product IML's will be carrying. Not sure on the official price but I'm guessing in the 40ish dollar range for 60 caps.

    IML's always has sales and discounts though so just PM me when it comes out and I'll see what I can do brother.
    When is the release date?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  25. Registered User
    heavyiron's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Age
    46
    Posts
    630
    Rep Power
    365549

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    When is the release date?
    11-1

    http://www.****************/product-list/1-andro/
  26. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    2,945
    Rep Power
    311219

    Will you guys please come out with a 4-ad cap as well. I love stacking the two. Best mild pro hormone combo ever IMO.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  27. Registered User
    retroscapers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    222
    Rep Power
    775

    Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Will you guys please come out with a 4-ad cap as well. I love stacking the two. Best mild pro hormone combo ever IMO.
    They're doing that.
  28. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    2,945
    Rep Power
    311219

    Quote Originally Posted by retroscapers

    They're doing that.
    Awesome. Thanks for the heads up
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. T-gel and new products?
    By Jergo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-16-2003, 11:22 AM
  2. New product labels include trans fatty acids!
    By LakeMountD in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-10-2003, 12:58 PM
  3. Nutrex Vitrix - New Product
    By Nelson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-12-2003, 08:00 AM
  4. Question about the new products available at BDC
    By CROWLER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-03-2003, 10:47 PM
  5. EQL releases new Product
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 06:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in