Halo Extreme Results..

  1. Registered User
    smiff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    7
    Answers
    0

    Halo Extreme Results..


    Hola, I'm a lean hardgainer at 6ft tall, started the cycle at 186lbs. I ran Halo Extreme for 4 weeks, one cap in the AM and another preworkout in the evening. I also ran Advanced Cycle Support and Toco-8 along with the Halo Ex. At the end of the cycle I'm 199lbs. I got bigger, more defined, my strength went up, and best of all, No Sides! A few months ago I ran PMag for 6 weeks at 50mg going up to 100mg, and I prefer Halo Ex hands down.

    Now I'm into PCT and hopefully I can keep the gains. My PCT consist of Titanium XL, Erase, Endosurge, Anabeta and Toco-8. I'm also dosing liquid tamox at 10/10/10/10, don't feel the need to do 20/20/10/10.

    My goal weight is 200lbs. If I lose my gains during PCT, I will definitely run Halo Ex next year.

    Great supp, highly recommended for a lean bulk.

  2. Registered User
    fame126's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,442
    Answers
    3

    Pics?
  3. Registered User
    bigdavid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,272
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    Pics?
    x2.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    The Neck's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,192
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by smiff View Post
    Hola, I'm a lean hardgainer at 6ft tall, started the cycle at 186lbs. I ran Halo Extreme for 4 weeks, one cap in the AM and another preworkout in the evening. I also ran Advanced Cycle Support and Toco-8 along with the Halo Ex. At the end of the cycle I'm 199lbs. I got bigger, more defined, my strength went up, and best of all, No Sides! A few months ago I ran PMag for 6 weeks at 50mg going up to 100mg, and I prefer Halo Ex hands down.

    Now I'm into PCT and hopefully I can keep the gains. My PCT consist of Titanium XL, Erase, Endosurge, Anabeta and Toco-8. I'm also dosing liquid tamox at 10/10/10/10, don't feel the need to do 20/20/10/10.

    My goal weight is 200lbs. If I lose my gains during PCT, I will definitely run Halo Ex next year.

    Great supp, highly recommended for a lean bulk.
    I appriciate the feedback, I will be starting my second cycle of Halo extreme myself.
    PrimeNutrition.com > 20% Off Coupon Code = theneck
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
    10% Off Coupon Code = theneck
  5. Registered User
    smiff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    7
    Answers
    0

    I didn't take any pictures, before nor after, but I might take some before the week is out. I ran Halo Ex expecting to gain a little lean muscle and strength, the weight gain was a pleasant surprise.
  6. Registered User
    The Neck's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,192
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by smiff View Post
    I didn't take any pictures, before nor after, but I might take some before the week is out. I ran Halo Ex expecting to gain a little lean muscle and strength, the weight gain was a pleasant surprise.
    Any updates?
    PrimeNutrition.com > 20% Off Coupon Code = theneck
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
    10% Off Coupon Code = theneck
  7. Registered User
    banthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    6
    Answers
    0

    New to the forum guys. Looking to try your products just not sure where to start. Super DMZ or Halo Extreme for a first run? Looking for dry gains...no puffy water look. Also not looking for anything highly liver toxic. Also would Ultra Male RX work for PCT for either one?
  8. Registered User
    carpee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,590
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by banthony
    New to the forum guys. Looking to try your products just not sure where to start. Super DMZ or Halo Extreme for a first run? Looking for dry gains...no puffy water look. Also not looking for anything highly liver toxic. Also would Ultra Male RX work for PCT for either one?
    How are you new and have a join date of 2009?

    And no you need a serm or at least a more comprehensive pct.
  9. Registered User
    banthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    6
    Answers
    0

    Yes joined in 09 but haven't posted yet so that's why I went with the new. Also new to PH's so that's why I'm asking. What type of PCt would you recommend?
  10. Registered User
    carpee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,590
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by banthony
    Yes joined in 09 but haven't posted yet so that's why I went with the new. Also new to PH's so that's why I'm asking. What type of PCt would you recommend?
    Hdrol pcts have been covered over and over, search and you'll find.

    How old are you? Stats? Weight height, how long you've been lifting, etc.

    I used hdrol back before I knew much. It was ok. When people say have your diet and training in order, they aren't messin' around.
  11. Registered User
    banthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    6
    Answers
    0

    Thanks. 36. 5'6''....175. Lifting since I was 13. Diet is in order as well as training. Have you used the Super DMZ?
  12. Registered User
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,576
    Answers
    0

    regards to OP....Wow 13 pounds off a 4 weeker of halo....Yowzersss!!!! Was this lean or some fat increase too???
    "

    RECOVERBRO


  13. Registered User
    The Neck's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,192
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by banthony View Post
    New to the forum guys. Looking to try your products just not sure where to start. Super DMZ or Halo Extreme for a first run? Looking for dry gains...no puffy water look. Also not looking for anything highly liver toxic. Also would Ultra Male RX work for PCT for either one?

    Halo-Extreme for a first time user hands down. Here would be a nice propsed cycle;

    FIRST 4 WEEKS:
    Halo Extreme - 2 caps daily (1 cap taken two times daily)
    Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily
    Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
    Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily

    ----------------------------------

    LAST 4 WEEKS:
    Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily
    Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
    Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily
    PrimeNutrition.com > 20% Off Coupon Code = theneck
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
    10% Off Coupon Code = theneck
  14. Registered User
    banthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    6
    Answers
    0

    Could I run the Halo by itself for 4 weeks and then run the Ultra Male for the final 4? Benefits to including the others?
  15. Registered User
    banthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    6
    Answers
    0

    Can you explain why Super DMZ is not a good choice?
  16. Registered User
    HotPumpkin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  147 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Age
    32
    Posts
    6
    Answers
    0

    Stack for Her the same?


    Quote Originally Posted by The Neck View Post
    Halo-Extreme for a first time user hands down. Here would be a nice propsed cycle;

    FIRST 4 WEEKS:
    Halo Extreme - 2 caps daily (1 cap taken two times daily)
    Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily
    Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
    Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily

    ----------------------------------

    LAST 4 WEEKS:
    Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily
    Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
    Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily

    Would you follow the same protocol stack for female?
    What are your suggestions?
  17. Registered User
    heavyiron's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    46
    Posts
    630
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by HotPumpkin View Post
    Would you follow the same protocol stack for female?
    What are your suggestions?
    For a female I would only go 1 cap of Halo Extreme per day with 2 caps of Advanced Cycle Support.
  18. Registered User
    The Neck's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,192
    Answers
    0

    this
    PrimeNutrition.com > 20% Off Coupon Code = theneck
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
    10% Off Coupon Code = theneck
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Formadrol Extreme enough for Halo PCT???
    By abuleh in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 04:56 AM
  2. what were the extreme challenge 70 results?
    By hardbody231981 in forum MMA
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-29-2006, 04:02 PM
  3. Halo/Megazol results- My $.02
    By Spartan117 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-05-2006, 08:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in