SUPER-DMZ Rx™ PRO-HORMONE (Superdrol Dymethazine) - AnabolicMinds.com

SUPER-DMZ Rx™ PRO-HORMONE (Superdrol Dymethazine)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Answers

Arrow SUPER-DMZ Rx™ PRO-HORMONE (Superdrol Dymethazine)

SUPER-DMZ Rx™ PRO-HORMONE (Superdrol Dymethazine)

[IMG]http://****************/images/bottles/Super-DMZ-Rx-lg.png[/IMG]

>>> Super-DMZ Rx™ Pro-Hormone (Superdrol Dymethazine) <<<

-Pharmaceutical Grade Superdrol Dymethazine
    -Increases Lean Muscle Mass
    -Increases Strength & Power
    -Helps with Cutting (getting lean)
    -No Bloating or Water Retention

THE STRONGEST LEGAL COMPOUND AVAILABLE, PERIOD!!

The prohormone Super-DMZ Rx ™ (aka Superdrol Dymethazine) contains the compounds 17beta-hydroxy 2alpha, 17 alpha-dimethyl 5alpha, androstan3-on azine. This is one of the most powerful legal compounds available on the market today bar none. Do not confuse other Superdrol knock offs with Super-DMZ Rx™, they are not the same compound! Use of this product will increase lean muscle mass and strength at a level that is comparable to popular anabolic steroids such as Dianabol.

>>> Super-DMZ Rx™ Pro-Hormone (Superdrol Dymethazine) <<<

2. Advanced Member
    Answers

we have several loggers of this product, but being as new as it is we don't yet have any reviews to post, however feedback that I have seen via logs is EXTREMELY positive!
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.
    Answers

After further review it looks like Super DMZ is Dimethazine alone however it may undergo a conversion like a PH into Methyldrostanolone once ingested. Therefore Super DMZ does not contain Superdrol but once broken down it is similar as far as I can tell.

Dimethazine was a prescribed steroid at one time therefore we have human trials in which this steroid was used. Dimethazine is basically an oral Masterone (drostanolone propionate). I am reading published reports that Dimethazine possesses an androgenic rating of 96 and an anabolic rating of 210. Furthermore it seems to possess little to no estrogenic or progestational activity.

Dimethazine is an oral c-17alpha alkylated steroid that is liver toxic to a degree. Note that in studies administering 20mg per day to patients for 45-95 days, dimethazine was shown to induce modest to moderate bilirubinemia (excess bilirubin in the blood, indicative of hepatic stress) in close to 50% of patients. Approximately 25% of the patients noticed substantial increases in serum transaminases. These results suggest this steroid has significant hepatoxicity and should therefore be limited to shorter durations of use.

Super DMZ is a potent steroid that should illicit solid gains in lean body mass with little water or fat gain depending on diet.

Chemical Name(s): 17beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17alpha-dimethyl 5alpha-androstan 3-one azine
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.
    Answers

Great Write Up, Heavy!
    PrimeNutrition.com > 20% Off Coupon Code = theneck
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
    10% Off Coupon Code = theneck
  5. Advanced Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by The Neck View Post
    Great Write Up, Heavy!
    agreed!
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Answers

MMm I could eat this stuff for breakfast! lol
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.
    Answers

I found an old i-force article on the web today with some interesting claims about Dymethazine.

About Dymethazine:

In only 4 years since the Pro-Hormone ban of 2005 countless products have claimed to be as strong as or even stronger than the over the counter hormones once sold. After considerable time, energy, and research performed by i-Force's product formulation team, we are proud to announce the hormonal product everyone has been waiting for.

Featuring unheard of anabolic and myotropic effects, Dymethazine was compared to Methyltestosterone, Oxymethalone, Androstanazole and Testosterone Propionate in their protein-anabolic activity. Dymethazine was shown to have the HIGHEST myotropic (muscle building) effects out of any of the previously named steroids (Methyl-Test, Anadrol, Winstrol, and Testosterone Propionate)! In addition to this, it also displayed an ability to induce a higher rate of Nitrogen retention than Methyl-Test.(1)

In another study performed on Dymethazine, patients were administered Dymethazine for 45+ days. Liver values did not change for 50% of patients, while the other 50% noticed only modest to moderate increases in liver values(2). So, Dymethazine can increase liver values, however nowhere near the current methyl monsters on the market today. This means Dymethazine can be run for 4-6 weeks without the need of expensive liver support supplements.

Hormonal products that give huge strength/weight gains are usually associated with watery or wet gains due to large amounts of aromatization resulting in high levels of estrogen in the body. Too much estrogen can cause severe bloating, fat gain, and even potential growth problems. Dymethazine features 0% ability to aromatize and expresses an extremely weak androgenic activity (3). This means Dymethazine will produce intense gain, has very little to no liver impact, and will cause absolutely no estrogen related side effects.

Move beyond the pro-hormones of yesterday, and step into the future of Designer Steroids with Dymethazine. Consume 1-3 capsules, evenly spaced throughout the day. Do not use Dymethazine for longer than 6 weeks. Immediately begin PCT dosing protocol upon finishing Dymethazine. Wait at least 90 days before running Dymethazine again.

Referrences

1. Biological activity of dimethazine in the protein-anabolic field. Matscher, R.; Lupo, C.; De, P. Ruggieri. Lab. Ric. Ormonoter. Richter, Milan, Bollettino - Societa Italiana di Biologia Sperimentale (1962), 38 988-90. CODEN: BSIBAC ISSN: 0037-8771. Journal language unavailable. CAN 58:34623 AN 1963:34623 CAPLUS

2. Protracted action of protein anabolism in gynecological oncology and its effect on hepatic function. Dambrosio, F.; Donatelli, G. Fontana. Univ. Milan, Cancro, Il (1963), 16(5), 553-604. Journal language unavailable. CAN 62:11656 AN 1965:11656 CAPLUS

3. A new steroid with protein anabolic activity: dimethazine. De Ruggieri, P.; Matscher, R.; Gandolfi, C.; Chiaramonti, D.; Lupo, C.; Pietra, E.; Cavalli, R. Ormonoterap. Richter, Milan, Archivio di Scienze Biologiche (Bologna) (1963), 47(1), 1-19. CODEN: ASBIAL ISSN: 0004-0169. Journal language unavailable. CAN 60:46973 AN 1964:46973 CAPLUS
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

^....mother of god !
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    I found an old i-force article on the web today with some interesting claims about Dymethazine.

About Dymethazine:

In only 4 years since the Pro-Hormone ban of 2005 countless products have claimed to be as strong as or even stronger than the over the counter hormones once sold. After considerable time, energy, and research performed by i-Force's product formulation team, we are proud to announce the hormonal product everyone has been waiting for.

Featuring unheard of anabolic and myotropic effects, Dymethazine was compared to Methyltestosterone, Oxymethalone, Androstanazole and Testosterone Propionate in their protein-anabolic activity. Dymethazine was shown to have the HIGHEST myotropic (muscle building) effects out of any of the previously named steroids (Methyl-Test, Anadrol, Winstrol, and Testosterone Propionate)! In addition to this, it also displayed an ability to induce a higher rate of Nitrogen retention than Methyl-Test.(1)

In another study performed on Dymethazine, patients were administered Dymethazine for 45+ days. Liver values did not change for 50% of patients, while the other 50% noticed only modest to moderate increases in liver values(2). So, Dymethazine can increase liver values, however nowhere near the current methyl monsters on the market today. This means Dymethazine can be run for 4-6 weeks without the need of expensive liver support supplements.

Hormonal products that give huge strength/weight gains are usually associated with watery or wet gains due to large amounts of aromatization resulting in high levels of estrogen in the body. Too much estrogen can cause severe bloating, fat gain, and even potential growth problems. Dymethazine features 0% ability to aromatize and expresses an extremely weak androgenic activity (3). This means Dymethazine will produce intense gain, has very little to no liver impact, and will cause absolutely no estrogen related side effects.

Move beyond the pro-hormones of yesterday, and step into the future of Designer Steroids with Dymethazine. Consume 1-3 capsules, evenly spaced throughout the day. Do not use Dymethazine for longer than 6 weeks. Immediately begin PCT dosing protocol upon finishing Dymethazine. Wait at least 90 days before running Dymethazine again.

Referrences

1. Biological activity of dimethazine in the protein-anabolic field. Matscher, R.; Lupo, C.; De, P. Ruggieri. Lab. Ric. Ormonoter. Richter, Milan, Bollettino - Societa Italiana di Biologia Sperimentale (1962), 38 988-90. CODEN: BSIBAC ISSN: 0037-8771. Journal language unavailable. CAN 58:34623 AN 1963:34623 CAPLUS

2. Protracted action of protein anabolism in gynecological oncology and its effect on hepatic function. Dambrosio, F.; Donatelli, G. Fontana. Univ. Milan, Cancro, Il (1963), 16(5), 553-604. Journal language unavailable. CAN 62:11656 AN 1965:11656 CAPLUS

3. A new steroid with protein anabolic activity: dimethazine. De Ruggieri, P.; Matscher, R.; Gandolfi, C.; Chiaramonti, D.; Lupo, C.; Pietra, E.; Cavalli, R. Ormonoterap. Richter, Milan, Archivio di Scienze Biologiche (Bologna) (1963), 47(1), 1-19. CODEN: ASBIAL ISSN: 0004-0169. Journal language unavailable. CAN 60:46973 AN 1964:46973 CAPLUS

Good read Heavy!
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.
    Answers

Comparisons with methyltest, winny, anadrol and test prop showed better mytropic effect on the castrates with Dimethazine.

Biological activity of dimethazine in the protein-anabolic field.

Matscher, R.; Lupo, C.; De, P. Ruggieri. Lab. Ric. Ormonoter. Richter, Milan, Bollettino - Societa Italiana di Biologia Sperimentale (1962), 38 988-90. CODEN: BSIBAC ISSN: 0037-8771. Journal language unavailable. CAN 58:34623 AN 1963:34623 CAPLUS

Abstract

Dimethazine (I), 2,17-dimethyl-5-androstan-17-ol-3,3'-azine, was compared to methyltestosterone, oxymethalone, androstanazole and testosterone propionate in its protein-anabolic activity. The tests were made on castrated rats with a single hypodermic injection of 250 , on young male and female rats with increasing daily oral doses from 100 to 1000 for 30 days, and on adult male rats with daily oral doses of 1000 for 25 days. It was shown that I did not interfere with the growth of young animals; that adult rats treated with I gained, on an av., 20 g. more in wt. than the controls; and that I had a greater myotropic effect on castrates than the other steroids, and induced a higher N retention than methyltestosterone in adult males.
  11. Advanced Member
    Answers

nice work!
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Comparisons with methyltest, winny, anadrol and test prop showed better mytropic effect on the castrates with Dimethazine.

Biological activity of dimethazine in the protein-anabolic field.

Matscher, R.; Lupo, C.; De, P. Ruggieri. Lab. Ric. Ormonoter. Richter, Milan, Bollettino - Societa Italiana di Biologia Sperimentale (1962), 38 988-90. CODEN: BSIBAC ISSN: 0037-8771. Journal language unavailable. CAN 58:34623 AN 1963:34623 CAPLUS

Abstract

Dimethazine (I), 2,17-dimethyl-5-androstan-17-ol-3,3'-azine, was compared to methyltestosterone, oxymethalone, androstanazole and testosterone propionate in its protein-anabolic activity. The tests were made on castrated rats with a single hypodermic injection of 250 , on young male and female rats with increasing daily oral doses from 100 to 1000 for 30 days, and on adult male rats with daily oral doses of 1000 for 25 days. It was shown that I did not interfere with the growth of young animals; that adult rats treated with I gained, on an av., 20 g. more in wt. than the controls; and that I had a greater myotropic effect on castrates than the other steroids, and induced a higher N retention than methyltestosterone in adult males.
    In case people don't know what this means. This study indicates that Dimethazine (Super-DMZ) possesses the capability of delivering a higher myotropic (muscle-building) effects than conventional steroids such as testosterone propionate, anadrol, and winstrol. Super-DMZ is a potent steroid.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I'm 5days into my Super DMZ and I am loving it ! I have to note that, I have found that 30mg seems to be the working amount for myself.
  14. Advanced Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Fanboy View Post
    I'm 5days into my Super DMZ and I am loving it ! I have to note that, I have found that 30mg seems to be the working amount for myself.
    sweet!
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Iv been use dmz for 4 days seems to have great pumps an energy levels seem to be high.Doing alot more reps an feel great.Might be all in my head time will tell.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by STONE 69 View Post
    Iv been use dmz for 4 days seems to have great pumps an energy levels seem to be high.Doing alot more reps an feel great.Might be all in my head time will tell.

Great feedback & please keep us updated. Wait until you hit about week two!!!
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Looking forward to it....
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Any idea of half-life and/or if it could be pulsed? The multiple daily dosing seems to suggest that the half-life is relatively short (6-ish hours maybe?)
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Turk1976 View Post
    Any idea of half-life and/or if it could be pulsed? The multiple daily dosing seems to suggest that the half-life is relatively short (6-ish hours maybe?)
    I take 1 three times a day about every 6 to 8 hrs. seems to work good for me
  20. Advanced Member
    Answers

the half life of Dimethazine is around 10-12 hours.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by IronMagLabs View Post
    the half life of Dimethazine is around 10-12 hours.
    Do you think it would do well pulsed?
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Fanboy View Post
    If you don't mind could you let us in on what you plan to PCT with?? Looking forward to seeing your results.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Answers

subbed for the ride ...
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.
    Answers

What do you mean?
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Answers

what is pulsed
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Answers

What do you mean?
    Dosing it using these guidelines: How to "pulse" orals
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the read, I guess I'm a little old school when it comes to dosing. It would seem to me that it would be hard to maintain your BPs using that theory. But that's just my opinion.
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Cool week 2

Great feedback & please keep us updated. Wait until you hit about week two!!!
    all my lifts go up in wieght every other day im doing 15 to 20 sets of every thing
    my pumps r still great the more sets the biger the pumps.they just feel bigger an biger every after every set.
    mt heart pumps a little harder and faster then normal but nothing to scary.

i have had some tightining in the chest but very seldom.and of course u always think the same thing when that happens no matter how sever it is or isnt. but all in all its paying for its self over all great out comes from this product.ill check back middle of week three
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.
    Answers

all my lifts go up in wieght every other day im doing 15 to 20 sets of every thing
    my pumps r still great the more sets the biger the pumps.they just feel bigger an biger every after every set.
    mt heart pumps a little harder and faster then normal but nothing to scary.

i have had some tightining in the chest but very seldom.and of course u always think the same thing when that happens no matter how sever it is or isnt. but all in all its paying for its self over all great out comes from this product.ill check back middle of week three

Very nice!!
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Cool nice

thanks doc for the info..
    i agree very nice read
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I'm so tempted to try this after i recomp with need2slin.
  32. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

No, compounds with relatively small half lives are best for pulsing. Utilizing a product that doesn't clear quickly would negate the effects of pulsing. With a 10-12hr half life this product is better ran at a strict normal cycle.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    No, compounds with relatively small half lives are best for pulsing. Utilizing a product that doesn't clear quickly would negate the effects of pulsing. With a 10-12hr half life this product is better ran at a strict normal cycle.
    thanks for the reply, I've read up a little better since then and realized the same thing
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Answers

ive notised an incres in aggretion..but its what u want its what u need in body building..its essential in order to get the drive to get pissed in order to push that xtra set of reps..to push ur self to xtrodanary lengths to get that perfect body..noing to ur self only that enuf is never good enuf that drive that hunger for adrenaline that u starve for that u strive for is the only thing that keeps u balaced..that keeps u sane.... I WANT MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.
    Answers

ive notised an incres in aggretion..but its what u want its what u need in body building..its essential in order to get the drive to get pissed in order to push that xtra set of reps..to push ur self to xtrodanary lengths to get that perfect body..noing to ur self only that enuf is never good enuf that drive that hunger for adrenaline that u starve for that u strive for is the only thing that keeps u balaced..that keeps u sane.... I WANT MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

LOL
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Answers

week three nuts r shinking and i have torn a rotator cup in my right arm and of course i pushed on and made it worse but so its time for pct while i heal and get my balls back.lol

after my pct imgoing to hit some gear while i did get some desent pumps it didnt have the gains i was hoping for althow if ur not going to run the real **** i would highly recomend the dmz so far it top anything else ive tried thus far..
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.
    Answers

week three nuts r shinking and i have torn a rotator cup in my right arm and of course i pushed on and made it worse but so its time for pct while i heal and get my balls back.lol

after my pct imgoing to hit some gear while i did get some desent pumps it didnt have the gains i was hoping for althow if ur not going to run the real **** i would highly recomend the dmz so far it top anything else ive tried thus far..
    Thanks again for the update, take care of that shoulder
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

if you guys are interested im running a bottle of SUper DMZ towards the end of my cut, which will probably end up being a recomp more than a cut, the anme of the log says epi/furuza but i ran out of epi at the end so im bridging it with DMZ i got from you guys

Epi/furuza bridge to furuza/Super DMZ!

join me
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    if you guys are interested im running a bottle of SUper DMZ towards the end of my cut, which will probably end up being a recomp more than a cut, the anme of the log says epi/furuza but i ran out of epi at the end so im bridging it with DMZ i got from you guys

Epi/furuza bridge to furuza/Super DMZ!

join me

Nice, I'll be following!!
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  132 lbs.
    Answers

seems like a great product may have to try
  •