good service

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.2%

good service

Just wanted to say how quick shipping was on 1-andro, from purchase to my house in just a couple days. Also, thanks for making this compound more affordable to run at proper dosing. I do think that eventually we will find that 800mgs will be the best dose for most instead of 600, but still the best 1-dhea deal out right now. It would be nice to have a 4 bottle discount option. Right now it is at approx $27/bottle for 3, how about 4+$25/bottle? Just a thought, no complaint, like I said best deal around on arguably the best non-methyl compound out right now.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.5%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Glad it came in quick. 800 is an awesome dose, I am finishing that right now. Real nice results. Am tinkering with the idea of 1000.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.13%

A friend of mine is doing his first cycle at 800mg/day, and he said he's tempted to up it to 1g/day, but I'm not convinced he'll see better results. I think it's better to lengthen the cycle. As it's a non-methyl, there's no reason not to run it for 6+ weeks, IMO. I'm contemplating an 8 week cycle at 600 mg for my self.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.2%

I think it is a great product am doing 4 weeks at 7-8 caps per day. Would love to go longer, but funds are low, but still I am very thankful that this is finally priced where it can be used correctly.
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.68%

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by isoc View Post
    Just wanted to say how quick shipping was on 1-andro, from purchase to my house in just a couple days. Also, thanks for making this compound more affordable to run at proper dosing. I do think that eventually we will find that 800mgs will be the best dose for most instead of 600, but still the best 1-dhea deal out right now. It would be nice to have a 4 bottle discount option. Right now it is at approx $27/bottle for 3, how about 4+$25/bottle? Just a thought, no complaint, like I said best deal around on arguably the best non-methyl compound out right now.
    thank you for the feedback, we just got a huge shipment of product in yesterday and I am contemplating some type of deal on a higher quantity purchase of this product, it will be posted on this board if we do it.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.2%

will be checking although the 20%off combined with the 2 for 1 is hard to beat, just dont have enough extra funds yet. that would be a tough deal to beat, but it would be great for us as customers!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Good service
    By anadrol75 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-25-2006, 10:58 AM