conversion Rate - AnabolicMinds.com

conversion Rate

1. Professional Member

conversion Rate

just wondering if your company knows the conversion rate to 1t know you are recommending 600mg a day how much 1-t would that be approx?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Wasn't 600mg a common dose for the original 1-AD?
    Conversion should be 1-dhea to 1-androstenedione and 1-androstenediol to 1-testosterone with 17HSD being the least efficient conversion. I cannot find any literature to indicate any possible conversion rate of 1-dhea to 1-dione or 1-diol, nor if there is preference. It may vary by tissue but I think 1-dione may be preferred. Conversion rates are difficult to determine as enzyme expression differs in individuals. Furthermore, most of these conversion rates are based on in vitro data which further confounds matters.

From the anecdotal feedback of others it appears that 600mg of this 1-ad is equivalent to anywhere from 300-400mg of the old 1-AD. Again, this is mere conjecture based on the gains reported. Having used both of the old 1-ADs I may give 10dhea a go to see what my personal conversion rate/comparison dose is.
  3. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

This was posted by AMS reps and was supposedly gotten from lab results.

4-AD:
    600mg of 4-AD should convert to 90-180mg of
    Testosterone in the body.

1-Andro:
    400mg of 1-Androsterone
    should convert to 60-120mg of 1- Testosterone in the
    body.
    •   

4. Advanced Member

thanks Dave.
  5. Senior Member

There really is no exact answer to this question. You see, its not like a one-way street. There is conversion, to 1-test, then back to 1AD, then back to 1-test, etc, etc...as the compound comes into contact with 17HSD.

That said, we can look at what appears to be an effective dose of 1-andro...which is what I'm assuming you want to know when you ask conversion rate. Back in the day, I had great results at 300-400mg daily of the old ergo 1-andro-diol compound. The new AMS 1-andro (same as the ironmags stuff) gave me similar results at 400-600mg as the original 1AD.

Many ran the original 1AD at much higher dosages however (like 600mg daily). You'd likely want to run the new 1-androsterone products at 600-800mg daily to get similar effects to the high end 1AD users.
    Advanced Muscle Science
  6. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    Many ran the original 1AD at much higher dosages however (like 600mg daily). You'd likely want to run the new 1-androsterone products at 600-800mg daily to get similar effects to the high end 1AD users.
    correct, all of the feedback has been 600mg being the effective dose.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

When begining the cycle, do you jump right in with the 600 mg dose e/d or run a week at say 400 e/d and add according to results or not?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  8. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    When begining the cycle, do you jump right in with the 600 mg dose e/d or run a week at say 400 e/d and add according to results or not?
    either way, based on of the feedback we have received thus far I am actually inclined to say start out at 600mg, overall side effects being reported back have been minimal unless you go over 800mg.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good to go Iron!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.

Solid info - 600mg it is.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-27-2010, 09:06 PM
  2. 4-ad conversion rate to Test: Orally? Transdermally?
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-18-2005, 11:05 PM
  3. conversion rate of 1,4 andro
    By BryanM in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-30-2005, 08:25 AM