IronMagLabs Introduction thread

1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.73%

Post IronMagLabs Introduction thread

IronMagLabs - Quality Supplements For Bodybuilders; By Bodybuilders!

www.ironmaglabs.com

IronMagLabs Inc. is a privately owned company, was formed in 2004 and is a subsidiary of IronMagazine.com LLC. Our mission is to produce quality supplements using the highest grade raw materials available. All of our products are manufactured in an FDA approved facility that maintains GMP Certification and follows all FDA guidelines. We do not make outrageous claims, nor try and dazzle you with fancy graphs and charts. You will also notice we do not use pro bodybuilders to promote our products and fool you into thinking that a legal supplement can produce a pro caliber physique, it simply cannot.

Our current product line:

1-Andro Rx
    Mass & Strength Prohormone
    1-Androsterone (1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one) converts at a high rate to 1-Testosterone and will give you similar strength and size increases to other products such as the old 1-Andro or 1-Test products that were on the market before they were banned
    more info...

Whey Protein Isolate
    Increase Lean Muscle Mass
    IronMagLabs Whey Protein Isolate is 100% Pure Isolate, we do not use any concentrated forms of whey, nor any fillers or other types of inexpensive protein like soy. Each serving has 26 grams of high quality whey protein. It contains no sugar, fat or cholesterol, and is sweetened with a natural herb called Stevia. It tastes great, and will mix into water or milk with a spoon!
    more info...

Creatine Ethyl Ester
    Advanced Ethyl Ester Technology
    CEE is an extremely soluble creatine resulting in advanced absorption, increased bioavailability, and stability. Instead of saturating your system in creatine and hoping for absorption, CEE directly penetrates the muscle cell resulting in 30 to 40 times more functional creatine. This means no more loading, bloating, cramping or dehydration. Most users notice a difference in their first dose! more info...

Anabolic-Matrix Rx
    Maximize Testosterone Levels
    AMRx contains the highest quality herbal extracts and ingredients available. The Tribulus Terrestris in our formula contains a minimum of 20% Protodioscin, the active ingredient that raises LH (Leutenizing Hormone) levels. Most Tribulus based supplements on the market do not contain a high quality Tribulus extract and will do absolutely nothing! more info...

Flex Rx
    Joint Builder
    Complete Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM joint builder. There are products like this on the market that either do not contain all 3 of these ingredients or not in adequate amounts to be effective. Flex Rx is your answer to maintaining healthy joints and connective tissue to keep you in the gym training hard! more info...

Nitro4
    Nitric Oxide Stimulator
    Nitro4 is a complete "cell volumizing" supplement containing 4 powerful ingredients including Arginine-Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG) known as a precursor of the gas Nitric Oxide (NO2) and catalyst for NO2 synthesis. Arginine-Ketoisocaproate (AKIC) to further the effects of NO2 production, as well as Ornithine-Alpha-Ketoglutarate (OKG) which preserves muscle protein synthesis and spares nitrogen. Glutamine-Alpha-Ketoglutarate (GKG) which helps support cell volumizing by preserving the amino acids glutamine and taurine, and increases amino acid transport. more info...

Tribulus Terrestris
    Hormone Potentiator
    Tribulus Terrestris is a testosterone enhancer. It increases testosterone levels in a different way than either DHEA or Andro. Instead of being a "testosterone precursor", it leads to the production of the luteinizing hormone (aka LH). When LH levels are increased, the natural production of testosterone also increases. LH is a hormone that also deals with sex drive. Laboratory animal studies found that Tribulus Terrestris increased sperm count as well as motility levels after taking it for 30 days. more info...

Lean Fuel Extreme
    Enhanced Thermogenic Formula
    Lean Fuel Extreme is by far the most complete and advanced thermogenic formula on the market! Increases energy and metabolism without jitters. This product contains 13 powerful ingredients that will take you to the next level. Whether you are just trying to shed a few pounds, or get ripped for a bodybuilding competition, Lean Fuel Extreme can help you attain your goals faster. Burn the fat and preserve the muscle! more info...

Satiety SRT
    Hunger Control
    Satiety SRT are sustain release tablets (1,000mg) containing the highest quality Hoodia Gordonii available - clinically proven to control hunger! The Hoodia in Satiety SRT is a 20:1 Extract that has been independently lab tested to contain P57-Isoberberine Alkaloids (biologically active substance in Hoodia). more info...

Green Tea
    Promotes Thermogenesis
    Recent research has confirmed that Geen Tea can cause weight loss through multiple pathways. In addition to being a potent appetite supressant, Green Tea increases thermogenesis, preferentially burning fat over protein in a similar manner to many other thermogenics. Green Tea has been demonstrated to be as or more effective than some prescription weight loss medications, and may rival the ECA stack in terms of fat loss. In addition, Green Tea is one of the few weight loss medications that has not been associated with negative effects on the heart. more info...

Essence EFA
    Complete EFA Complex
    Essence EFA is a blend of highly beneficial oils that deliver the essential fatty acids CLA, GLA, ALA, EPA, DHA and Omega 3, 6, & 9 throughout the entire body. The EFA's in Essence EFA are derived from Safflower, Borage Seed, Flax Seed, and Fish oils. These essential fatty acids are used by the brain for concentration and all of your glands for proper hormone production. CLA (conjugated linoliec acid) and GLA (gamma linolenic acid) are two fatty acids showing very promising studies for weight loss, joint lubrication and may help promote younger, healthier looking skin. more info...

www.ironmaglabs.com

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I must say, i definitely like your overall approach. Welcome to the board, and i look forward to checking out your product line.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

3. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.41%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Any hype-free, straight-forward company is a welcome addition to AM.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I concur with T1, nice looking line. Keep up the good work.
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.73%

thanks, I appreciate the responses.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by IronMagLabs View Post
    thanks, I appreciate the responses.
    Your Nitro4 product looks very interesting for sure. I've always been a big fan of NOS products.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.73%

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Your Nitro4 product looks very interesting for sure. I've always been a big fan of NOS products.
    it's pretty basic, but it works.

our new best seller is 1-Andro Rx using the compound 1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one, the feedback has been nothing but POSITIVE so far, if you're looking to gain strength and size with very little side effects its the way to go.

here is one member's review that we think sums it up:

"This is one of the best supplements I've ever taken. I love it. Didn't have the chance or time to do a log but this is just INSANE. I love the gains. IronMagLabs was generous enough to send me an extra bottle for free and boy have I gotten bigger. 1 month in my training/supplement consumption and my base weight was 168. I now weigh 187 lbs. Weight increases on my exercises are just phenomenal. VERY RECOMMENDED."
    - Shean Z.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

welcome
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  9. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

very basic, yet interesting, products. which are u looking to have loggers for?
  10. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.73%

Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    which are u looking to have loggers for?
    First would be the 1-Andro Rx.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.81%

Welcome!

Solid company solid guy.
  12. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.73%

Quote Originally Posted by IainDaniel View Post
    Welcome!

Solid company solid guy.
    who the hell are you?

thanks bro!
  13. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

very impressive line up of supps, I'll have to check it out .
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  14. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.5%

Welcome. Good solid product lineup and they work.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.13%

Welcome to AM I have seen your products advertised in Planet Muscle mag some time
    ago but I have never tried any of your supplements. I am interested in your Nitro4
    label directions say no more than 6 tabs a day but from my experience with NO supps
    6 tabs never really give results. I always have to take 8 tabs in order to get the results
    that NO tabs are supposed to give and I weigh under 200 lbs . Has anyone out their
    tried this product I would love to hear some feedback.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

lineup looks great guys!
  17. UKStrength

Welcome to the board lads! The product lineup looks awesome
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

You know I noticed the banner, and was like "who the heck are these people?!?!" ......at any rate I was gona call S. Holmes about it, but this anwsers my question ^.^

Welcome, I looked at that 1-Andro RX. Nice looking product, as is the rest of your line up.

19. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Welcome.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.06%

Welcome guys, you got a nice simple line at the moment, really hope it goes well for you and that you come out with more good products in the near future!

I especially wanted to say, its GREAT to see that you used Stevia to sweeten the Whey Protein Isolate instead of using harmful artificial sweeteners like Sucralose and Acesuflame-K and Aspartame...

I think the sooner that other companys on this board make transitions like this and use Stevia to sweeten their Powdered supplements and Protein powers, the better it will be for everyones health. Truely impressed that you chose to do this. God bless!
  21. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.73%

Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage View Post
    Welcome to AM I have seen your products advertised in Planet Muscle mag some time
    ago but I have never tried any of your supplements.
    thanks, yes we used to advertise in Planet Muscle and Muscular Development a couple of years ago, but we're now focusing all of our advertising online.
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.19%

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by WilteredFire View Post
    its GREAT to see that you used Stevia to sweeten the Whey Protein Isolate instead of using harmful artificial sweeteners like Sucralose and Acesuflame-K and Aspartame...
    This protein tastes great! I'll put it up against all the artificially sweetened one's out there.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.06%

Quote Originally Posted by PirateFromHell View Post
    This protein tastes great! I'll put it up against all the artificially sweetened one's out there.
    Not to mention its bad enough to sell a product that will help you make you stronger and better but then has damaging artificial sweeteners in it, quite counter-productive, so Reps to IronMagLabs for using Stevia.

Hope more companys here will follow your lead with this.
  24. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.73%

thanks guys, yes the Stevia is one of the main selling points as we all know there are plenty of whey protein products, it tastes great, not too sweet. I do think you have to readjust your taste to it if you're used to artificial sweeteners.
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.89%

Will NP be carrying your product line?
  26. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.73%

Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post
    if enough AM members request them too, we have yet to receive a response from NP.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.36%

Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post
    X2

I'd be very keen to see your products at NP
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.04%

Welcome to AM! I also like your no BS approach.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.33%

Have you got anything exciting in the future to be released, or some new products, because after looking at your product line up, i want more.
    Gause institute member

Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by TSB4me View Post
    X2

I'd be very keen to see your products at NP
    I am sure if there are requests for the products to NP, they will be happy to add it <hint,hint>
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  31. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I am sure if there are requests for the products to NP, they will be happy to add it <hint,hint>
    Is you avatar Guernica?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  32. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.73%

Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Have you got anything exciting in the future to be released, or some new products, because after looking at your product line up, i want more.
    we are working on a few new products, anything specific you would like to see?
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.19%

Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    There are plans to expand the product line in the near future.
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Is you avatar Guernica?
    at the time my av was Guernica. I teach Art History and am a Picasso fan
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  35. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.28%

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    at the time my av was Guernica. I teach Art History and am a Picasso fan
    Cool! History of Art is one very rich discipline.
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%

Thanks man. Its a blast to teach
  37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.96%

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate! View Post
    There are plans to expand the product line in the near future.
    I'm excited
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  38. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%

The new ideas, if they. Come to fruition will be very exciting.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Just an introduction...
    By natas9 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-10-2008, 10:15 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-09-2006, 01:56 AM
  3. introduction
    By bosco in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-09-2005, 02:52 PM
  4. Introduction