Primordial Performance + Eric Potratz- NOT GUILTY!!

1. Primordial Performance + Eric Potratz- NOT GUILTY!!

With all the bad news this week, I am thrilled to report Eric Potratz was found NOT GUILTY today in Federal Court.

Eric is the brilliant creator of Primordial Performance. Several years ago in a shameful and embarrassing display of abuse of power, a dozen Federal Agents raided his supplement company openly armed. Remember Primordials products were 100% legal. FDA seized approx 500k in assets at that time.

Primordial is considered to be a gold standard of products and Eric paved the way for many innovative products and transdermals that you see today💥

https://www.facebook.com/eric.m.potr...12397678649822

Name:  ericpindict.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  81.2 KB
    Lightweight Sponsored Bodybuilder/Strongman Competitor- Iron Mag Labs "WES15" for 15% off
    Iron Mag Labs=- www.ironmaglabs.com /Iron Mag Research- www.ironmagresearch.com / "WES20" for 20% off at MA Labs- www.masupps.com

2. Good for Eric. I still buy his toco 8 product from Botanical Craft which is his new company that he's had for a while now
    •   

3. great news... PP v2???

4. Quote Originally Posted by cubs1987 View Post
    great news... PP v2???
    Can you imagine?!!

On a good note, MuscleGELZ picked up his Androhard and we have that now.

I was trying to convince them to make 1-T...but apparently someone else owns the rights to 1-test and or 4andro I believe? Something like that but don't quote me on it, so they would have to receive specific permission to use it.
    Lightweight Sponsored Bodybuilder/Strongman Competitor- Iron Mag Labs "WES15" for 15% off
    Iron Mag Labs=- www.ironmaglabs.com /Iron Mag Research- www.ironmagresearch.com / "WES20" for 20% off at MA Labs- www.masupps.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Original Dematherm (NOT Target) by Primordial Performance
    By simmons in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-17-2014, 07:23 PM
  2. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 09-10-2007, 09:39 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-17-2007, 07:32 PM