Iron-Mag Research Issue Resolved And Appreciated

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to send a shoutout to the Iron-mag team for resolving and order issue despite me being a bit of a prick on another forum.

Long story short these guys went out of there way to replace an item when most sources would have flown the middle finger based on the way I approached things.

Big Thank you to Wesley for communicating with me and settling everything down, and Gena for getting the order out lightning fast.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you for making the thread.

Truly appreciated and glad this worked out for you as well :)

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wanted to send a shoutout to the Iron-mag team for resolving and order issue despite me being a bit of a prick on another forum.

Long story short these guys went out of there way to replace an item when most sources would have flown the middle finger based on the way I approached things.

Big Thank you to Wesley for communicating with me and settling everything down, and Gena for getting the order out lightning fast.
Thank you for notifying the community about how your problem was handled and resolved. We really do appreciate you taking the time to do so. I also would like to apologize for any issues you may have had and Im glad to see everything meets your satisfaction.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for notifying the community about how your problem was handled and resolved. We really do appreciate you taking the time to do so. I also would like to apologize for any issues you may have had and Im glad to see everything meets your satisfaction.
Thanks Mace!

Things happen in research industry and not much you can do, but everything is smooth sailing at this point!

I hadn't used an iron-mag product since M-sten RX (which was the greatest sh*t to ever be bottled), but will be a repeat customer moving forward.