Iron Filings~the next phase with AndroHard

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. thanks for the mention

    Seeing you mostly use AAS, Have you ever run EpiAndro or Androsterone...?

    They remind me of a weaker Anavar. Strength goes up and hardness increases similar
    low dosed Var.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep / TGB Supplements.com Rep

    vujade5 @ TGB - Save 5% off upto $149 / vujade7 @ TGB - Save 7% over $150


  2. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    In!
    How much do you want to bet that when @Studhorse subs to this log he will ask for noodz?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by mmorso View Post
    How much do you want to bet that when @Studhorse subs to this log he will ask for noodz?
    KML!!

  4. Subbed!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mmorso View Post
    In this for sure!! Hell yeah @heavyiron i love the diet.. beef potatoes and beer... are you Irish by chance?
    1/4 Irish for sure brother
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

    milehighkratom.com Representative Coupon Code = milehigh15 for 15% off
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by mmorso View Post
    How much do you want to bet that when @Studhorse subs to this log he will ask for noodz?
    That would be a suckers bet for sure
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  7. ^^ Would be the first to send them too.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION
    IG: @VeinNutrition

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateClen View Post
    He's a heavy supporter of the coffee brand you support, and he shoots stuff on his YouTube channel FullMag. So yes... you should know him
    I just started using Black Rifle Coffee about 2 months ago when the CEO of Starbucks started getting political. I was a 15 year customer of Starbucks but their CEO turned me off big time. When I found Black Rifle Coffee supported our veterans I decided to spend my money with them instead.

    https://www.blackriflecoffee.com/
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

    milehighkratom.com Representative Coupon Code = milehigh15 for 15% off

  9. Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post
    thanks for the mention

    Seeing you mostly use AAS, Have you ever run EpiAndro or Androsterone...?

    They remind me of a weaker Anavar. Strength goes up and hardness increases similar
    low dosed Var.
    Many years ago I think I ran the original Androsterone.

    Basically what I'm looking for with AndroHard is something to improve mood and libido. I'm counting on the DHT to do this but we shall see.
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

    milehighkratom.com Representative Coupon Code = milehigh15 for 15% off

  10. I need to tag my favorite unbreakable moderator @David Dunn
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

    milehighkratom.com Representative Coupon Code = milehigh15 for 15% off

  11. Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    I just started using Black Rifle Coffee about 2 months ago when the CEO of Starbucks started getting political. I was a 15 year customer of Starbucks but their CEO turned me off big time. When I found Black Rifle Coffee supported our veterans I decided to spend my money with them instead.

    https://www.blackriflecoffee.com/
    Full mag just posted a video involving a Ford Raptor, a 50 cal, and coffee. You should check it out if you're in to any of those things.
  12. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    I need to tag my favorite unbreakable moderator @David Dunn
    @heavyiron you called?

    Interested in seeing how comparable you find it to (400mg) masteron.

    I'll follow and if you need anything just let me know.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateClen View Post
    Full mag just posted a video involving a Ford Raptor, a 50 cal, and coffee. You should check it out if you're in to any of those things.
    Hell yeah, link us up!

    I own a few military style weapons =)
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

    milehighkratom.com Representative Coupon Code = milehigh15 for 15% off

  14. Both terrific compounds in my experience, as someone who aromatizes like mad.

    Never used mast, but used both of these several times and they definitely make me feel better added in.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by mmorso View Post
    How much do you want to bet that when @Studhorse subs to this log he will ask for noodz?
    In for this one! got to have noodz!
    @heavyiron you are are already looking great! not in a gay way.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  16. In on this for sure!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    In for this one! got to have noodz!
    @heavyiron you are are already looking great! not in a gay way.
    ^^^^don't let this guy trick you. Definitely homo... I <3 you @Studhorse
    It's Bea, fcker. Bea Mother****ing Arthur. Dammit........lol

    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  18. Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    I need to tag my favorite unbreakable moderator @David Dunn
    Started using Black Rifle Coffee when I saw it on Fox and Friends.
    Love the concept! sounded like the kind of company I like to support and I'm going to drink coffee so why not. will not walk into a starbucks.
    Just about out of the Coffee or Die and had a few pots of the Black Buffalo (I think thats what its called)
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    ^^^^don't let this guy trick you. Definitely homo... I <3 you @Studhorse
    you promised you wouldn't tell about our hook-up! lol
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.


  20. Happy st pattys day

  21. Quote Originally Posted by mmorso View Post

    Happy st pattys day
    HOLY ****ING **** DUDE! YES THANK YOU!!!! I WILL USE THIS FROM NOW ON FOR ALL MY OFFENDED ***** FRIENDS

    Caps were necessary to convey how much ive needed this statement in my life.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by hazard12 View Post
    HOLY ****ING **** DUDE! YES THANK YOU!!!! I WILL USE THIS FROM NOW ON FOR ALL MY OFFENDED ***** FRIENDS

    Caps were necessary to convey how much ive needed this statement in my life.
    Hell yeah let me know if you need me to offend them... I'm good at that sh1t too

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Started using Black Rifle Coffee when I saw it on Fox and Friends.
    Love the concept! sounded like the kind of company I like to support and I'm going to drink coffee so why not. will not walk into a starbucks.
    Just about out of the Coffee or Die and had a few pots of the Black Buffalo (I think thats what its called)
    The AK-47 is a killer blend. LOVE it!
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

    milehighkratom.com Representative Coupon Code = milehigh15 for 15% off

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mmorso View Post

    Happy st pattys day
    Dam I miss lucky charms! think I will pickup a box for my Saturday cheat.
    Thanks for posting this di ck!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    The AK-47 is a killer blend. LOVE it!
    sold! that will be on my next order.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 243
    Last Post: 12-11-2009, 03:55 PM
  2. Design the Next Phase of My Training!
    By Dadof2 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-03-2009, 10:10 PM
  3. Freezito takes it to the next level with Hdrol
    By freezito in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-04-2009, 02:48 PM
  4. Freezito takes it to the next level with Hdrol
    By freezito in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-30-2008, 05:03 PM
  5. Basso's "The Next phase" Log!
    By Basso in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-09-2006, 01:44 AM
Log in
Log in