Getting hard with andro hard

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Getting hard with andro hard


    Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Thanks for the link. Interesting? How long would you run this and how strong of a PCT is required?
    I see no reason why you can't run this for at least 8 weeks. Probly up to 12 tbh. I would just watch out for high blood pressure and potential shedding etc etc. The normal epiandro/androsterone sides.

    As for PCT, I personally always use a SERM regardless of how suppressive the cycle may be. So 4 weeks SERM/tbooster would suffice imho.
    IML REP 15% Discount Code- wesb15
    ironmaglabs.com ironmagresearch.com masupps.com
    •   
       


  2. Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    I see no reason why you can't run this for at least 8 weeks. Probly up to 12 tbh. I would just watch out for high blood pressure and potential shedding etc etc. The normal epiandro/androsterone sides.

    As for PCT, I personally always use a SERM regardless of how suppressive the cycle may be. So 4 weeks SERM/tbooster would suffice imho.
    Yep I agree
    And would stack this with a 1 andro for better results and that would be worth the shutdown

  3. Past 2 days due to snow the gym was closed
    Just chugged my pre and heading there now

  4. In on this for sure man!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!
    •   
       


  5. wesb2387, What's the New Andro Shred? Thanks!

  6. In here!!
    Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who Strengthens Me.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    wesb2387, What's the New Andro Shred? Thanks!
    I'm waiting on the info myself man. I'll let you guys know right when I hear something!
    IML REP 15% Discount Code- wesb15
    ironmaglabs.com ironmagresearch.com masupps.com
  8. IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

    milehighkratom.com Representative Coupon Code = milehigh15 for 15% off

  9. Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post

    doesnt really say whats in it....
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep / TGB Supplements.com Rep

    vujade5 @ TGB - Save 5% off upto $149 / vujade7 @ TGB - Save 7% over $150

  10. Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post
    doesnt really say whats in it....
    Each dose is 50mg of epi and r andro

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    wesb2387, What's the New Andro Shred? Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    I'm waiting on the info myself man. I'll let you guys know right when I hear something!
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post
    doesnt really say whats in it....
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Each dose is 50mg of epi and r andro
    He's not asking about AndroHard.... He's asking about the new Andro Shred.

    I don't believe the ingredient profile has been posted for Andro Shred.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep / TGB Supplements.com Rep

    vujade5 @ TGB - Save 5% off upto $149 / vujade7 @ TGB - Save 7% over $150

  12. Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post
    He's not asking about AndroHard.... He's asking about the new Andro Shred.

    I don't believe the ingredient profile has been posted for Andro Shred.
    Whoops lol

  13. Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post
    doesnt really say whats in it....
    Its a 7-KETO product brother
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

    milehighkratom.com Representative Coupon Code = milehigh15 for 15% off

  14. Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Its a 7-KETO product brother
    Thanks!

  15. Subbed!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/281831-sparkss-journey-recovery.html

  16. Even dosing full 12 doses pre
    Pump 6x on each shoulder and rub throughout and chest n arms.

    Yesterday was pull and today push.
    I felt really strong today. All the weights moved very quickly. Felt really awesome.

    Andro hard - dries quickly and does not stain clothes. Plus the smell is not bad at all

  17. Anything in this increases libido? I have been having random super hard erections all day long

  18. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Anything in this increases libido? I have been having random super hard erections all day long
    Have you been on Pornhub all day? Or at a strip club??
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  19. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Anything in this increases libido? I have been having random super hard erections all day long
    Yeah, converts to DHT
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

    milehighkratom.com Representative Coupon Code = milehigh15 for 15% off

  20. Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Yeah, converts to DHT
    Dam I wish this was natural. My wife is 10 years younger than me and her libido is higher than its been in 24 years of marriage.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Dam I wish this was natural. My wife is 10 years younger than me and her libido is higher than its been in 24 years of marriage.
    Well, at your age using Testosterone is pretty common. Might be worthwhile to get your natty levels checked and see if you are a candidate.
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

    milehighkratom.com Representative Coupon Code = milehigh15 for 15% off

  22. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Have you been on Pornhub all day? Or at a strip club??
    Haha no I was working. During armed security at a dialysis lab. Trust me all the people come in on wheel chairs or stretchers. Nothing to look at

  23. Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Yeah, converts to DHT
    Thanks
    My poor wife is all I have to say lol

  24. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Thanks
    My poor wife is all I have to say lol
    Lmao. My wife knows the feeling. Lol. I've been on her like white on rice.
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep IG-The_One_BD438
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Blue10 for 10% off your order
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 309
    Last Post: 12-11-2016, 05:48 PM
  2. Reggie's Getting ALPHA HARD With FRL
    By niners4reggie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 11-19-2014, 10:06 PM
  3. 8 week cycle with Androlean, Andro Hard, and H Drol
    By liftin4fun in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 10:22 AM
  4. GETTING ROCK HARD WITH PHYTOTEST
    By therealest77 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 04-17-2011, 03:57 PM
Log in
Log in