Andro Hard Loggers Needed!

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

  1. It is done!

    Supposed to be in stock tomorrow. All tests have been completed and the packaging is SEXY!
    Attached Images Attached Images  


  2. Nice!
    •   
       


  3. Great news! And that label looks great, too.
    Original AM log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/264178-first-am-log.html

  4. Awesome!! Will the loggers get them soon?

  5. All logger packs have shipped!

    Thank you guys SO MUCH for your patience!

    Time to grow!
    •   
       


  6. Man super amped never tried andro.
    And so much work has went into this product it seems. Thank you

  7. Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    It is done!

    Supposed to be in stock tomorrow. All tests have been completed and the packaging is SEXY!
    Awesome! Looks sexy as hell. Lean and sleak!
    MileHighKratom, Ironmaglabs, Musclegelz, representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order at any of the 3 sites MileHighKratom.com
    http://www.ironmaglabs.com
    https://www.musclegelz.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Piper1876 View Post
    Man super amped never tried andro.
    And so much work has went into this product it seems. Thank you
    You will be one happy camper!
    MileHighKratom, Ironmaglabs, Musclegelz, representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order at any of the 3 sites MileHighKratom.com
    http://www.ironmaglabs.com
    https://www.musclegelz.com

  9. Wow, the pump works absolutely fantastic. the gel itself is about the same consistency as pharma Androgel. Not runny at all. Goes on nice and smooth. Good work on this one guys!!!

  10. just ordered some looking forward to adding this to my cycle
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

    *This Space Available. Rep 4 Hire

  11. Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post
    just ordered some looking forward to adding this to my cycle
    Excellent keep us posted. Looking forward to these logs and the results they bring
    MileHighKratom, Ironmaglabs, Musclegelz, representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order at any of the 3 sites MileHighKratom.com
    http://www.ironmaglabs.com
    https://www.musclegelz.com

  12. Got my andro today is the anything specific u want in the logs? Do u want a log every other day weekly?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Excellent keep us posted. Looking forward to these logs and the results they bring
    I have lots of experience with Transdermals, and also with Androsterone/EpiAndro

    IM Going to Stack AndroHard with Sup3r 4 and Triumphalis...
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

    *This Space Available. Rep 4 Hire

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Piper1876 View Post
    Got my andro today is the anything specific u want in the logs? Do u want a log every other day weekly?
    Logging at least every training day would be cool brother

  15. Any on-cycle support supps recommended?

    Standard SERM PCT?

  16. Ok great and not to be ignorant but post my logs just like I'm am now correct

  17. Well my first experience is that the gel dried quick so super pleased with that

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Piper1876 View Post
    Well my first experience is that the gel dried quick so super pleased with that
    Create a log in the supplement log section and go from there man.
    IML REP 15% Discount Code- wesb15
    ironmaglabs.com ironmagresearch.com masupps.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Sdog77 View Post
    Any on-cycle support supps recommended?

    Standard SERM PCT?
    Steak, potatoes and beer. Maybe some strange a$$ twice weekly............

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Piper1876 View Post
    Ok great and not to be ignorant but post my logs just like I'm am now correct
    Sure, whatever works for you brother.

  21. This is 100% the best transdermal i have ever applied. Definitely on par with Androgel. Dries in seconds with no residue. I am thoroughly impressed. just have to wait and see the results!!!!

  22. Mine just came to my box today will get log on weds- have 3 days of work ahead

  23. Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Logging at least every training day would be cool brother
    Ok so I ordered mine on february 10 th on pre order and I still don't have it. So did they just ship out? Will I have it this week?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by BlockBuilder View Post
    Ok so I ordered mine on february 10 th on pre order and I still don't have it. So did they just ship out? Will I have it this week?
    Pretty sure it was instock so should be soon brother

  25. Guys please tag me and IronMagLabs in your Andro Hard logs

    Thanks!

    @Robert
    @IronMagLabs
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Super R-Andro Rx Loggers Needed!
    By heavyiron in forum IronMag Labs
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 07-01-2016, 11:35 PM
  2. IronMagLabs SUPER NOR-ANDRO RX Loggers Needed!
    By heavyiron in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-22-2016, 09:31 PM
  3. R-Andro loggers needed for IronMagLabs!
    By heavyiron in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-08-2016, 09:58 PM
  4. Replies: 129
    Last Post: 01-04-2016, 11:34 PM
  5. Lecheek Nutritions Triple stack Andro-5A Loggers Needed
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 05-17-2014, 10:18 PM
Log in
Log in