Andro Hard Loggers Needed!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. From the boss

    "Andro Hard is supposed to be finished this week.

    Going forward we should not have this issue, the hold up is the lab ensuring that the compounds remain stable in the gel.

    We really are doing this the RIGHT way and I put quite a bit of money towards the R & D of creating the delivery system and gel to make these products work.

    SDMZ is being worked on right now as well, so that product should only be a few weeks after Andro Hard."
    Visit straightupkratom.com for the finest Kratom in the USA
    Coupon code straightup10 for 10% off!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    From the boss

    "Andro Hard is supposed to be finished this week.

    Going forward we should not have this issue, the hold up is the lab ensuring that the compounds remain stable in the gel.

    We really are doing this the RIGHT way and I put quite a bit of money towards the R & D of creating the delivery system and gel to make these products work.

    SDMZ is being worked on right now as well, so that product should only be a few weeks after Andro Hard."
    Awesome !!!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    From the boss

    "Andro Hard is supposed to be finished this week.

    Going forward we should not have this issue, the hold up is the lab ensuring that the compounds remain stable in the gel.

    We really are doing this the RIGHT way and I put quite a bit of money towards the R & D of creating the delivery system and gel to make these products work.

    SDMZ is being worked on right now as well, so that product should only be a few weeks after Andro Hard."
    sdmz ! cant wait! this gonna be crazy good!
    MileHighKratom, StraightUpKratom representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order either sites MileHighKratom.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    sdmz ! cant wait! this gonna be crazy good!
    Thanks for update. SDMZ sounds great...will there be a special pre-order price...if right price... I will pick up a bottle for future cycle.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    From the boss

    "Andro Hard is supposed to be finished this week.

    Going forward we should not have this issue, the hold up is the lab ensuring that the compounds remain stable in the gel.

    We really are doing this the RIGHT way and I put quite a bit of money towards the R & D of creating the delivery system and gel to make these products work.

    SDMZ is being worked on right now as well, so that product should only be a few weeks after Andro Hard."
    So once we complete the AndroHard logs we get to play with this new one correct?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    So once we complete the AndroHard logs we get to play with this new one correct?
    I like the way you think

  7. Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post
    Thanks for update. SDMZ sounds great...will there be a special pre-order price...if right price... I will pick up a bottle for future cycle.
    I'm sure there will be an intro price. Just not sure what it'll be. Make sure to check my signature for a link. Will bring you straight to the discount link!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    So once we complete the AndroHard logs we get to play with this new one correct?
    Haha, sure............but you may have to pay for that one........unless you are a lucky logger =)
    Visit straightupkratom.com for the finest Kratom in the USA
    Coupon code straightup10 for 10% off!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Haha, sure............but you may have to pay for that one........unless you are a lucky logger =)
    I sh!t 4 leaf clovers

  10. Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Haha, sure............but you may have to pay for that one........unless you are a lucky logger =)
    Please allow me to introduce myself - I am a lucky logger!!!

  11. Any updates yet?

  12. Has anyone heard any updates lately?

  13. USPS was closed yesterday so we are awaiting delivery today. I will check back later this afternoon.
    Visit straightupkratom.com for the finest Kratom in the USA
    Coupon code straightup10 for 10% off!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    USPS was closed yesterday so we are awaiting delivery today. I will check back later this afternoon.
    Thanks for the update

  15. Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    USPS was closed yesterday so we are awaiting delivery today. I will check back later this afternoon.
    So far nothing is showing up on my USPS manager. So it probably not ship out to us yet. Hopeful next week.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post
    So far nothing is showing up on my USPS manager. So it probably not ship out to us yet. Hopeful next week.
    Nothing yet here either

  17. any update on this......

  18. Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post
    any update on this......
    This ^^^

  19. Maybe this week? Any new updates?

  20. I've got too much going on now. Ready to move on. You can count me out for this

  21. I am still in...I just am hoping for an update....come on heavyiron!!

  22. We had some issues with the compounds remaining stable in the gel.
    Some modifications were made to the formula and it's being held for
    observation.

    We anticipate the lab to release it this week for bottling.

    Thanks for your patience
    Visit straightupkratom.com for the finest Kratom in the USA
    Coupon code straightup10 for 10% off!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    We had some issues with the compounds remaining stable in the gel.
    Some modifications were made to the formula and it's being held for
    observation.

    We anticipate the lab to release it this week for bottling.

    Thanks for your patience
    Ok cool

  24. Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    We had some issues with the compounds remaining stable in the gel.
    Some modifications were made to the formula and it's being held for
    observation.

    We anticipate the lab to release it this week for bottling.

    Thanks for your patience
    This just goes to show you how serious HeavyIron and musclegelz are when it Comes to quality! They don't accept anything subpar! They don't take any chances, everything must be 100% on the money!PERIOD!
    MileHighKratom, StraightUpKratom representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order either sites MileHighKratom.com

  25. Any updates
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Super R-Andro Rx Loggers Needed!
    By heavyiron in forum IronMag Labs
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 07-02-2016, 12:35 AM
  2. IronMagLabs SUPER NOR-ANDRO RX Loggers Needed!
    By heavyiron in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-22-2016, 10:31 PM
  3. R-Andro loggers needed for IronMagLabs!
    By heavyiron in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-08-2016, 10:58 PM
  4. Replies: 129
    Last Post: 01-05-2016, 12:34 AM
  5. Lecheek Nutritions Triple stack Andro-5A Loggers Needed
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 05-17-2014, 11:18 PM
Log in
Log in