NEW TO THIS NEED HELP

86z28usaf

Awards
Hi guys im new to the website and Ironmaglabs supplements. Im 21 years old in the military and im just looking for a little bit of edge without side effects or anything crazy my diets good alotta protein solid and liquid i was wondering if taking Halo extreme by itself is useless. Like i said im trying to say away from all the hard stuff since im only 21 im just looking for an edge. Should it be cycled with other things is it good by itself? Im looking to gain mass weight not fat. ANY comments are greatly appreciated thanks!

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
3 caps of Halo Extreme daily is a great first cycle. You will need a SERM or Ultra Male for PCT.

86z28usaf

Awards
Thanks guys appreciate the rapid response one or 2 bottles and does it **** with my nuts at all? I'm only 21 I produce enough test as it is

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
hdrol = designer steroid buddy. not sure if you know that or not, but it is a hormonal compound and does have supressive capabilities, thus the serm idea mentioned earlier

86z28usaf

Awards
Ok so as long as I PCT I should be ok right? Don't wanna go home to my gf with a limo weiner

86z28usaf

Awards
Ok so as long as I PCT I should be ok right? Don't wanna go home to my gf with a limp weiner