Osta Rx now price reduced!

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Due to large purchasing, Osta Rx in now price reduced! IronMagLabs is passing the savings on to their loyal customers!

Osta Rx is now only $79.99 per bottle! (Less than $51 per bottle using a 15% rep discount code when buying 3 get one free!)

OSTA Rx - SARM

Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator (SARM)

- Powerful Pro-Anabolic Compound
- Increases Lean Muscle Mass
- Increases Strength & Endurance
- Promotes Fat Loss
- Promotes Recovery
- Increases Libido
- Safe for Males & Females

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I heard it causes alot of hair shedding.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First time I have heard that reported. Osta Rx had zero effect on my hair and in clinical trials shedding was never mentioned to my knowledge.

GTx-024 did not have effects on sebum production or hair growth in women. Results of clinical laboratory tests were generally unremarkable. No significant increases in total bilirubin, GGT, or alkaline phosphatase were observed at any GTx-024 dose. Small, statistically significant increases in hemoglobin and hematocrit were observed with GTx-024 3 mg compared to placebo. Although transient increases in ALT to above the upper limit of normal were observed in eight subjects in this study, the ALT observations in seven of eight subjects had resolved while on drug such that no subject had clinically significantly, abnormal levels of ALT or AST at the end of study. One subject was discontinued due to an elevation in ALT 4.2 times the upper limit of normal. The ALT level in that subject returned to normal levels after discontinuation of the study drug.

GTx-024 was well tolerated with an adverse event profile similar to placebo during 3 months of daily treatment.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First time I have heard that reported. Osta Rx had zero effect on my hair and in clinical trials shedding was never mentioned to my knowledge.

GTx-024 did not have effects on sebum production or hair growth in women. Results of clinical laboratory tests were generally unremarkable. No significant increases in total bilirubin, GGT, or alkaline phosphatase were observed at any GTx-024 dose. Small, statistically significant increases in hemoglobin and hematocrit were observed with GTx-024 3 mg compared to placebo. Although transient increases in ALT to above the upper limit of normal were observed in eight subjects in this study, the ALT observations in seven of eight subjects had resolved while on drug such that no subject had clinically significantly, abnormal levels of ALT or AST at the end of study. One subject was discontinued due to an elevation in ALT 4.2 times the upper limit of normal. The ALT level in that subject returned to normal levels after discontinuation of the study drug.

GTx-024 was well tolerated with an adverse event profile similar to placebo during 3 months of daily treatment.
While i havnt heard of hair shedding either the doseages used in the study cannot be transfered to bodybuilder doses as the same "lack of shedding" or "lack of suppression" does not apply with a 20mg or higher dose compared to 3mg.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have never heard of shedding at any Osta Rx dose to be honest. I have followed over 40 logs on Osta Rx to date. I imagine anything is possible but I have seen zero evidence or reports. Anyway, try it and see for yourself brothers.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have never heard of shedding at any Osta Rx dose to be honest. I have followed over 40 logs on Osta Rx to date. I imagine anything is possible but I have seen zero evidence or reports. Anyway, try it and see for yourself brothers.
Yea like i said i havnt either. I ran a sponsored log for you guys when you first came out with it and enjoyed it.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Very happy with the price decrease. I remember when it first came out it was nicely priced and I picked up a few. Maybe now is the time to pick up a few more. I would also love to see IML come out with an osta only supp with nothing else added..SJSJ

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We will be doing Osta Rx logging ops so get your aps in today guys!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I might jump on this. Figuring out how tho