Time to put IronMagLabs Super DMZ 2.0 to the test!(Sponsered Log)

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
I would like to start this log off by thanking Blackstone Labs and heavyiron for the opportunity to log this product.

Product Details

SUPER-DMZ Rx 2.0™ - Pro-Anabolic Complex
Dymethazine & Methylsten

-Comparable to Dianabol or Anadrol
-Increases Lean Muscle Mass
-Increases Strength & Power
-Helps with Cutting (getting lean)
-Does Not Aromatize (convert to estrogen)
-No Bloating or Water Retention

The only Methylsten product on the market!

Super-DMZ Rx 2.0™ is a newly formulated anabolic "Hardening Stack" engineered and designed to increase, sustain, and strengthen muscularity via multiple pathways. Super-DMZ Rx™ incorporates a combination of two synergistic compounds (Dymethazine & Methylsten) that target multiple receptor sites resulting in dry gains, harder/leaner muscle, and increased vascularity from one workout to the next. Super-DMZ Rx™ will increase lean muscle mass and strength at a level that is comparable to popular anabolic steroids such as Dianabol and Anadrol, the only difference is it's 100% legal!.

Dymethazine

Featuring unheard of anabolic and myotropic effects, Dimethazine was compared to Methyltestosterone, Oxymethalone, Androstanazole and Testosterone Propionate in their protein-anabolic activity. Dymethazine was shown to have the HIGHEST myotropic (muscle building) effects out of any of the previously named steroids (Methyl-Test, Anadrol, Winstrol, and Testosterone Propionate)! In addition to this, it also displayed an ability to induce a higher rate of Nitrogen retention than Methyl-Test.(1)

In another study performed on Dymethazine, patients were administered Dymethazine for 45+ days. Liver values did not change for 50% of patients, while the other 50% noticed only modest to moderate increases in liver values(2). So, Dymethazine can increase liver values, however nowhere near the current methyl monsters on the market today. This means Dimethazine can be run for 4-6 weeks without the need of expensive liver support supplements.

Hormonal products that give huge strength/weight gains are usually associated with watery or wet gains due to large amounts of aromatization resulting in high levels of estrogen in the body. Too much estrogen can cause severe bloating, fat gain, and even potential growth problems. Dymethazine features 0% ability to aromatize and expresses an extremely weak androgenic activity (3). This means Dimethazine will produce intense gain, has very little to no liver impact, and will cause absolutely no estrogen related side effects.

Move beyond the pro-hormones of yesterday, and step into the future of Designer Steroids with Dimethazine. Consume 1-3 capsules, evenly spaced throughout the day. Do not use Dimethazine for longer than 6 weeks. Immediately begin PCT dosing protocol upon finishing Dymethazine. Wait at least 90 days before running Dimethazine again.

References:
1. Biological activity of dimethazine in the protein-anabolic field. Matscher, R.; Lupo, C.; De, P. Ruggieri. Lab. Ric. Ormonoter. Richter, Milan, Bollettino - Societa Italiana di Biologia Sperimentale (1962), 38 988-90. CODEN: BSIBAC ISSN: 0037-8771. Journal language unavailable. CAN 58:34623 AN 1963:34623 CAPLUS
2. Protracted action of protein anabolism in gynecological oncology and its effect on hepatic function. Dambrosio, F.; Donatelli, G. Fontana. Univ. Milan, Cancro, Il (1963), 16(5), 553-604. Journal language unavailable. CAN 62:11656 AN 1965:11656 CAPLUS
3. A new steroid with protein anabolic activity: dimethazine. De Ruggieri, P.; Matscher, R.; Gandolfi, C.; Chiaramonti, D.; Lupo, C.; Pietra, E.; Cavalli, R. Ormonoterap. Richter, Milan, Archivio di Scienze Biologiche (Bologna) (1963), 47(1), 1-19. CODEN: ASBIAL ISSN: 0004-0169. Journal language unavailable. CAN 60:46973 AN 1964:46973 CAPLUS

[HR][/HR]
Methylstenbolone

In 1966 Methylstenbolone was researched by Searle Laboratories, along with several other compounds; several of which have become well known in the pro-hormones today. Some of the steroids included in this research were Desoxymethyltestosterone (Pheraplex), Methyl-1-Testosterone (M1T), and 17a-methyl-1-androstenediol (M1-Alpha). At the conclusion of this research, the results were compared against several other well known compounds, all of which are still regularly used today. The results of this comparison were shocking, with the researchers commenting that “Even the least active compound in Table 6 (see below) possessed a higher relative myotropic (muscle-building) potency than previously has been obtained with several clinically interesting compounds, which have been studied under identical conditions, i.e. Oxymetholone (Anadrol), Oxandrolone (Anavar), Stanozolol (Winstrol), and Methandrostenolone (Dianabol).

Even a novice in the world of steroids understands that Anadrol and Dianabol are considered “strongâ€￾ steroids. In fact, Anadrol was long believed by many to be the most potent oral steroid in the world when it came to adding overall muscle mass. For every single steroid studied in Table 6 to be considered more myotropic than Anadrol, we are indeed looking at a powerful class of compounds. See below:

As you can see by the chart above, Methylstenbolone is over 2/3rd as myotropic as M1T, per mg. In comparison, Superdrol's anabolic rating is about 400, making Methylstenbolone the more potent compound. While a steroid's anabolic/myotropic rating doesn't always directly correlate with its ability to induce size & strength gains (think Anavar), if we use other drugs in this class as a guidepost for what kind of results to expect relative to their myotropic rating, Methylstenbolone can be expected to deliver. Fortunately, we do not have to guess when it comes to this compound's muscle building potential. In terms of lean tissue gain, Methylstenbolone ranks right up there at the top of the heap, likely providing greater gains per mg than any other OTC designer on the market, as well as surpassing nearly every other commonly produced oral steroid, such as Anadrol, Dianabol, etc.

Structurally, Methylstenbolone is an amalgamation between SD & M1T, sharing significant characteristics of both. However, in terms of visual results, Methylstenbolone will more closely resemble Superdrol, providing the user with a hard, dense, and dry appearance to his muscularity. When it comes to strength enhancement, Methylstenbolone will perform impressively, *****ing steroids such as Superdrol and Anadrol. No doubt, this is a compound strength athletes will be able to put to good use. In accordance with other DHT derivatives, Methylstenbolonen also lacks the ability to aromatize to any degree, nor is it capable of 5a-reduction.

Like all methylated prohormones, Methylstenbolone will exhibit some degree of liver toxicity, but when used responsibly, which entails proper dosing and cycle length, this should remain a non-issue. When discussing hair loss, it should be remembered that the likelihood of experiencing this side effect is largely based on the individual's genetic predisposition. Still, Methylstenbolone does not seem to be particularly prone to causing this side effect, being much less likely than Testosterone or Trenbolone to initiate hair loss. Overall, the uses for which this steroid finds itself suitable are numerous. It can be used effectively in off-seasons bodybuilders, pre-contest competitors, or strength athletes all to good effect.

Full product description can be found at http://www.superdmz.com/

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
Background
I have been working out off and on for around 8 years now, but really became serious about my fitness 3 years ago. Since then I have spent quite a bit of time on this forum researching. Most of the last year I havent really been able to make the gains I hoped for due to the insane amount of hours I had to put in at work. I was atleast able to still put in a bit of time in the gym to maintain most of my strength and size, though I am holding a bit more fat then I would like. Now work has finally calmed down and I will again be able to put in the time to make the gains I want.

The Plan
Workout:
Lately I have been following a high rep/volume routine with a lot of supersets, but for this cycle I intend to switch to a 3-day/4-day schedule depending on how my things look for the week. I will mostly be following a DC style routine with dropsets. On the weeks I can only get to the gym 3 times I will be doing a full body workout m/w/f, my 4-day week will be a upper/lower split m/t/th/f. I will be doing cardio 3-4 times per week in which I jog between 3-4 miles.

Supplements:
Super DMZ 2.0- 2/2/2/2

Support:
Organ Shield, Hawthorne Berry, Fish Oil

PCT:
Nolva- 30/20/20/10
DAA
Dopadex
Formasurge
Abliterate Advanced

Stats:
Wt- 208
Ht- 5'11"
Start Pics added on Day 3 portion of log.

Goal:
Increase LBM, Decrease Body Fat, Increase Strength.
I'm not too concerned with changes on the scale, mostly just looking at how things change in the mirror. Hoping to lose some of the excess fat I have put on and if I can maintain the weight I'm at now then that will definately be a success, but if the numbers go up on the scale and I can see a difference in body fat even better.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
Final Review
End Weight: 219 (+11)

FINAL PICS
008.JPG

003.JPG

006.JPG

Effectiveness: I would have to say this is probably the best product I have used, I enjoyed this more than SD, HD, Tren, etc. I have used pretty much every type of PH over the years and as far as Gains vs. Sides this was the hands down winner. I am up 11 lbs on the scale from the start of the cycle and I would estimate I dropped atleast 2-4 lbs of fat also. Strength steadily increased every workout, my goal was to hit a set of 10 on incline db press with the 110's, I did manage to do a set of 8 today. So I havent hit that goal yet but considering my first workout on cycle was a set of 10 with 90's I am still very happy with where I am at now.

Sides: This is where SDMZ 2.0 really shined for me as I really didnt experience much as far as negative sides go. I had a big increase in aggression which started around the end of the first week and continued throughout the cycle, but properly focused I consider this to be more of a positive side effect. Increase in acne began slightly in the second week and continued to increase throughout the cycle, especially noticeable on chest, shoulders, and forehead. Throughout week 4 joints began to get pretty dry and achey, this could also be due to the change in the weather, temperature has dropped quite a bit and I always experience this during winter, but I am sure some of the dryness is from the sdmz. I experienced a bit of back pumps for a couple days during week 3 but subsided pretty quickly. That is everything I experienced in terms of side effects on this cycle, definetly worth the gains I made. Blood pressure check for today was 126/69, so nothing too crazy.

Final Thoughts: SDMZ 2.0 is in a league of its own, atleast for me, great gains for the minimum experienced sides is what really makes it shine. I have made similar gains in the past on SD cycles, but felt horrible for a good portion of the cycle, so knowing I can still make the gains without feeling like death makes it a no brainer for me. I will for sure be using this product again in the future and greatly appreciate the opportunity to use this product and run this log. I would recommend this to any experienced user, especially those looking to find a replacement for SD. From my experience it seems this product would be great to run on a bulk or a cut, as I mostly just kept my carloric intake the same as normal so I could see what this product really had to offer, and it definetly has plenty. In my eyes this was a cycle gets a 10/10 from a 10/10 product.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IN to follow for sure buddy

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
ur gonna love it man! i ran it a couple months ago

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
SDMZ 2.0 starts tomorrow! I was already preloading my supports for a different cycle before this opportunity popped up, so worked out well.. will add some measurements and pics to initial post tomorrow.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
Sorry havent been around much, kids have been sick and keeping me pretty occupied. Here's a quick update to get things going, forgot to record weights on lifts, will get that for sure next time to gauge strength gains over the run.

Dosing
6am - 1st dose of SDMZ
noon - Support Supps
6pm - 2nd dose of SDMZ

DAY 1-yesterday
WT: 208 +0
Started the day off with my first dose of SDMZ 2.0.
Hit the gym around 7:30 am
WORKOUT: upper body
Incline DB press- 4 sets
T-bar Rows- 4 sets
Superset Cable Curls/Tricep Pulldowns- 4 sets
Shoulder Press- 3 sets
Superset Shrugs/Calf Raises- 3 sets
Dips- BWx3 sets
Pull Ups- BWx3sets
Machine Flyes- 3 sets

DAY 2-today
WT: 208 +0
WORKOUT: lower body
Leg Press- 4 sets
Leg Extensions- 4 sets
Leg Curls- 4 sets
Seated Calf Raises- 3 sets

Still have an ab workout I need to do tonight, and get some pics to add to this log. Hopefully the kids will be feeling a bit better and I can get everything back on track. Also need to remember to throw my notebook in the car to be able to fully log my workouts properly.
Nothing really to report as far as the SDMZ is concerned as it is only Day 2, but if this stuff effects me anything like SD it shouldnt take long before effects start to be noticeable.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well..so far so good. At least you got to start yours already..LOL.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
DAY 3

181.JPG
182.JPG
210.JPG

Starting pics.. Definately looking pretty chubby lol.. Will be working on that for sure through out this cycle..

Weight: 212 (+4)
not really sure what was going on here, used the same scale at the gym as always only had my morning shake as always also, but was up 4 lbs.. maybe the scale had some work done to it or something not sure..

The plan was just to do cardio today but once I got in the gym and saw the weights I couldnt resist...

Workout:
Hammer Strength Machine Incline Press- 225x12x4 sets
Lat Pulls- 200x12x4 sets
Hammer Strength Wide Grip Bench Press- 275x12x4 sets
Lateral Raise Machine- 120x10x4 sets
Machine Preacher Curl- 100x12x4 sets/superset w/ Machine Seated Dip-200x12x4 sets

Very good pump today, not sure what the normal time for this stuff to kick in is but I was definately feeling some aggression today, maybe it was just due to having a ****ty day overall, but also feel as though im harder already, and jumped 4 lbs overnight. Normally would be a bit early to notice such effects, but we will see whats going on in the coming days..

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
Got a bit of catching up to do, havent been around much this weekend..

Day 5- Friday
Weight- 212.5 (+4.5)

Workout:
Incline DB Press- 70's x15, 90's x10 x3 sets, last set w/ drop set of 70's to failure
Wide-Grip Pull Up's- BW x8 x4 sets
Hammer Strength Shoulder Press- 185x12 x4 sets
Cable Curls superset w/ Dips- 4 sets

Day 6- Saturday
8 sets of Squats
8 sets of Calf Raises

Day 7- Today
Today I just did a 30 minute jog and an ab workout. No new weight update today as I like to stay consistent and use the same scale which is at the gym and probably wont make it back there again until Tuesday. I am a week into my cycle today and muscles are staying much fuller and harder than normal, recovery speed is increased, and strength is increasing. The only side effect to report as of yet is a major increase in aggression, which directed properly is a positive, but can say the aggression is already greater than I have experienced on any other PH.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yup, aggression for me was pretty high on 2.0. Surprised me actually.

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
Nice so far. When I was on halo extreme my recovery time was almost no existent. Hoping to get similar effect from this

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
Day 9
Wt: 212 (+4)
Workout:
Incline DB Press- 70x15, 95x10x3sets, last set drop set with 70x8
T-Bar rows- 160x12, 180x10, 205x10
Cable curls superset with cable tricep Extension- 4 sets
Shrugs superset with calf raises- 3 sets
Pull-ups superset with dips- BWx8/10 3 sets

Everything is still going well, strength is increasing and body seems to be recouping well. Increased to 95's for sets of 10 this week from the 90's on my incline DB press and actually seemed easier than the 90's did, so that is definately a positive. Hoping to get back over the 100's for sets soon. Weight seems to be holding about the same now, but feel like I'm looking better in the mirror. This stuff seems to kick in early and effects are noticed pretty much right out the gate.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
Day 14
Wt: 213 (+5)

Today marks the half way point of my sdmz 2.0 run and I am up 5 lbs, look a bit leaner, and and definitely fuller and harder. Still not a lot to comment on for sides besides increased aggression and maybe some slight lethargy, not for sure if it is from the sdmz or the crappy sleep I have had the last week. Strength is still rising pretty much every workout on every lift. No disappointments with this product so far and can wait to see what happens these next 2 weeks. Hoping this stuff really kicks up a notch for week 3 like sd always has for me!

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Featured Online Retailer of Super-DMZ Rx 2.0
BLACKSTONE LABS 10% Off Discount Code = HEAVY10

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
Day 16
Wt: 213(+5)

Not a whole lot new to report on today but strength is still rising was able to pump out the 100s on incline db press for 3 sets of 10 which was one of my goals for this cycle, and only a little over half way finished so will definitely surpass this. Also starting to notice a increase in acne, couple of spots on the face, neck, chest and back so far that I have seen.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
Day 19
Wt: 216(+8)

So weight has jumped a few more lbs, been a pretty consistent thing for me this cycle to stick at a weight for about a week then randomly jump 2-3 lbs overnight it seems like. Still feel as if I have leaned out a bit also, so definitely going great so far. No additional sides to report, libido is still kicking and not feeling excessively tired at all. Recovery seems to feel instantaneous lol, I don't wanna leave the gym and can't wait to get back when I do leave.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
Day 23
Wt: 216 (+8)

This is actually an update for yesterday just now getting around to it. Weight is still at 216 so up 8 lbs and leaner. Was able to complete a set of 10 on incline DBS with the 105s, my goal was to hit a set of 10 with the 110s for this cycle, so getting pretty close with a week left to go so is still possible to reach. Strength has increased quite a bit on all workouts. I have started to get some lower back pumps the last couple of days, and has mostly been noticeable when jogging/running and has slightly effected my cardio sessions, though they are far from unbearable. Acne has increased, mostly noticeable on chest and shoulders. Libido and energy levels are still fine, so this is a big plus as low libido and lethargy are usually the biggest downer of being on cycle. Final review and update pics will be up in a week, I feel pretty good about this run and only expect to continue to get better this last week.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
have one more good workout with this stuff in the morning, then its going to be final review time.. :( will miss this for sure!

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
Final review added on 3rd post of page 1, still need to add final pics.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
Thanks alot, I am for sure pleased with the cycle and the results.. I am sure SDMZ 2.0 and I will have a future together..