Osta RX dosage

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
Just received my 2 bottles of Osta in the mail. Just curious what optimal dosing is/was for those that have used it. I took 3 caps tonight before going to the gym and my bench went up 50lbs!

Okay not really but I did take 3 caps and it didn't bother my stomach in any way.

For those that want to know:

30 years old (damn that sounds old)
6'3"
235lbs
Apx 10% BF (always visible abs)
No cycle experience (tried AndroLean last year and quit 3 days in due to bad reaction)
Bloods are all in normal and healthy range
Decent diet - I can elaborate if necessary
10+ years of training experience (I would consider myself an advanced lifter having tried most diets and routines, I just stick to the basics; heavy/high volume compound and eat clean with a cheat day)

Just looking to finally try something and see if this game is for me. If I gained 5lbs and maintained my current BF level then I'll be more than pleased, anything beyond that is just extra icing on the cake.

I'm mainly just curious as to what others have found to be most effective in terms of dosing; 3 spread evenly throughout the day, or pre workout/post workout? Is 20mgs enough for someone my size, etc... Any and all feedback is welcomed and appreciated. Thanks in advance to everyone that lends any advice :)

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
3 caps spread out throughout the day due to the support ingredients. 8 week durations are fine brother.

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
3 caps spread out throughout the day due to the support ingredients. 8 week durations are fine brother.
I'll definitely go 8 weeks. How long should I wait before adjusting the dose? Or is that even advisable? I've read about people going as high as 100mg/day (I have absolutely zero intensions of anything that insane) but I'm curious what others have found to be their "sweet spot". Thanks for the reply man!

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll definitely go 8 weeks. How long should I wait before adjusting the dose? Or is that even advisable? I've read about people going as high as 100mg/day (I have absolutely zero intensions of anything that insane) but I'm curious what others have found to be their "sweet spot". Thanks for the reply man!
This is real pharmaceutical Ostarine not some research chem.

20mg (3 caps) daily is plenty. In clinical trials 3mg daily was used to get the effect of increased LBM without androgenic side effects.

If you want greater effects I would stack this with a proven PH like Halo Extreme.

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
This is real pharmaceutical Ostarine not some research chem.

20mg (3 caps) daily is plenty. In clinical trials 3mg daily was used to get the effect of increased LBM without androgenic side effects.

If you want greater effects I would stack this with a proven PH like Halo Extreme.
Yeah I've decided to start at 2 caps a day for the first week; no need to rush. Moderate gains at a low dose would be a success for me.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
if i had 2 bottles when i ran it i would have loved 8 weeks, i ran 2 caps for 6 weeks

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
if i had 2 bottles when i ran it i would have loved 8 weeks, i ran 2 caps for 6 weeks
What were your results at that dose?