Iron Mag Labs, CONTEST... 2 Free Products

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
Iron Mag Labs

We are going to wrap up June with a competitive contest, and to the winner goes 2 free IML products!!! (excluding protein)

Contest: Contestants will record videos of themselves performing a lift in the gym (any lift). The video and lift that is deemed most impressive will be rewarded with 2 free products of their choice (again, excluding protein).

Judging Criteria: Weight lifted, form, and body weight. E.g. two guys bench 405lbs but one guy is 185lb and the other is 225lbs, then the winner would be the lighter individual.

Remember any lift is acceptable: Snatches, curl, bench, deadlift, dips, etc.

Judges: IML Reps.

Rules:
1) Shoot a video performing a lift
2) mention IML in the video
3) work hard

I personally do not feel like any individual not willing to put in work for his WORKOUT supplements doesn't deserve any :) So if you want some free stuff work for it. We want to put two free products in the hands of the most deserving individual.

I wish everyone the best of luck, now go put in some WORK.

This contest will run until 6/29/2012 5pm est.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its times like this i wish i trained for strength!

Nice promo for sure.

jev871

jev871

Awards
I think I will do this...

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
Its times like this i wish i trained for strength!

Nice promo for sure.
Strength doesn't always win brother.
If you have something impressive then its impressive. E.g. those guys that do workout routines on playground pull up bars. They don't train for strength but their endurance is incredible--will post video if your not sure what I am referring to. I can't seem to find the link right now

We all excel at something

jev871

jev871

Awards
I also haven't been training for strength but I am down to try

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Got dammit.. My only impressive lifts are the ones I can't do rite now cuz of my back

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
AIRBORNE IS IN!!!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i think i'll enter for s & g's....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i may post a mini trap and rear delt vid, not the strongest of lifts but my favorites......

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
i may post a mini trap and rear delt vid, not the strongest of lifts but my favorites......
My delts besides the front are made of pu$$y :-( but we will see ;-)

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to seeing what you guys post up.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now here's a serious contest. Too bad I don't do widowmakers anymore haha. Would be a great opportunity to post my squat one up (even though DistilledWater has me beat by miles in that department).

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EDIT: video didn't mention IML, lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Impressive... Now I gotta beat it ;-)

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
Don't forget to mention IML in your videos!

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't forget to mention IML in your videos!
Woops, I guess I'll take this one down. I'll put a new one up sometime

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
Woops, I guess I'll take this one down. I'll put a new one up sometime
You can keep it up. I think its motivating. Just gotta have rules in place so competitors keep it honest and current. Nothing personal. e.g. I have vids of me benching 425lbs... but I can't bench that right now if you told me to go record a new one.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can keep it up. I think its motivating. Just gotta have rules in place so competitors keep it honest and current. Nothing personal. e.g. I have vids of me benching 425lbs... but I can't bench that right now if you told me to go record a new one.
Of course. I think that's a very fair criteria in order to try and keep everything current. The vid I posted isn't even current, though I'm pretty sure I could hit that number again without problem. Just gotta find a way to refilm some lifts.

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
Of course. I think that's a very fair criteria in order to try and keep everything current. The vid I posted isn't even current, though I'm pretty sure I could hit that number again without problem. Just gotta find a way to refilm some lifts.
I usually have to be that tool asking someone to record for me

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I compete in powerlifting so I may enter this

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
Come on guys. get on this while you can!

jev871

jev871

Awards
I tried but failed... Lol
5 plates on dead lift is just too much while cutting

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Come on guys. get on this while you can!
Sorry bud waiting for my partner to come back to the gym to film. I'll have it soon I guarantee

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have some vids, I didnt mention IML in either. I was filming by myself and deadlifting sumo. Got a 405+50lbs of chain at lockout raw, and a 495+50lbs of chain at lockout with a metal ace pro squatter straps down. I usually pull conventional however.

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
Come on guys. Only a few days left!

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So who won?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards

Thatguy_603

Awards
Dam wish I could of got in on this but I workout by myself in my basement so no one to record for me. Dam I could of used some osta-rx to add to the ultra male I just got...

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Whats an impressive preacher curl

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I guess I can try and vid myself doing a lame deadlift. I say lame because I first did this weight months ago before I had a gimp hip flexor and only recently am working up again. Oh well! I hope I can also make it to the gym today

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Got the buddy to go to gym tonight at 10... It's on!!! Still wanting to know an impressive preacher

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
I would love to see a 185lbs preacher curl. With straight bar (not EZ-Bar). :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I would love to see a 185lbs preacher curl. With straight bar (not EZ-Bar). :)
Damn that's harsh on the wrist... K Ima try it for u

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Nice job man

Wish me luck lol

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im in a deload/underloading week so I wont beable to get a vid as this ends the 29th?

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Welp, here's my entry: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzS2lbpScCk

535 deadlift for ****s and giggles, mostly giggles due to that weird gasp halfway up.
How the hell do you pull with those blocky plates? Btw as a side not I now see why your pull is so much higher then your squat. You got that grip and rip rounded upper back pull. Great lift but id expect your squat to always trail behind.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How the hell do you pull with those blocky plates? Btw as a side not I now see why your pull is so much higher then your squat. You got that grip and rip rounded upper back pull. Great lift but id expect your squat to always trail behind.
Thanks man. I normally grip hook grip but this bar had no knurling so I found the alternating grip better.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Iron Mag Labs

We are going to wrap up June with a competitive contest, and to the winner goes 2 free IML products!!! (excluding protein)

Contest: Contestants will record videos of themselves performing a lift in the gym (any lift). The video and lift that is deemed most impressive will be rewarded with 2 free products of their choice (again, excluding protein).

Judging Criteria: Weight lifted, form, and body weight. E.g. two guys bench 405lbs but one guy is 185lb and the other is 225lbs, then the winner would be the lighter individual.

Remember any lift is acceptable: Snatches, curl, bench, deadlift, dips, etc.

Judges: IML Reps.

Rules:
1) Shoot a video performing a lift
2) mention IML in the video
3) work hard

I personally do not feel like any individual not willing to put in work for his WORKOUT supplements doesn't deserve any :) So if you want some free stuff work for it. We want to put two free products in the hands of the most deserving individual.

I wish everyone the best of luck, now go put in some WORK.

This contest will run until 6/29/2012 5pm est.

wish i would have seen this when before i finished my dbols off...

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I failed