Osta Rx and Super-DMZ Rx available to buy!

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is 3-ethylenedioxy-stem-5(10),9(11)-dien-17-one ?

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
I'm SO excited for the ostarine. such a great price too

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established

steppinRazor

Awards
Nice..yeah I ended up picking 2 up today..got paid early!! Really lookin forward to it

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
What is 3-ethylenedioxy-stem-5(10),9(11)-dien-17-one ?
The compound we added to Super-DMZ Rx is Estradiene dione-3-keta ~ A Mifepristone intermediate; antiprogestational antiglucocorticoid antagonist steroidal spirooxazole.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Are y'all doing any sponsored logs for the osta rx? I would be the perfect candidate!!

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
Are y'all doing any sponsored logs for the osta rx? I would be the perfect candidate!!
yes we will, we are still waiting to get the rest of the product in stock.

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
we will start a thread here next week looking for loggers.

steppinRazor

Awards
Woot woot just got my 2 bottles of osta..day one begins

that being said, i just started running alpha t-2 last week.. will these be alright to stack?

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Woot woot just got my 2 bottles of osta..day one begins

that being said, i just started running alpha t-2 last week.. will these be alright to stack?

What kind of cycle are you planning. I was thinking a nice easy 8 weeks of Osta Rx and Anabeta..SJ

steppinRazor

Awards
What kind of cycle are you planning. I was thinking a nice easy 8 weeks of Osta Rx and Anabeta..SJ
Doing a 8 week recomp cycle stacked with alpha t2 and erase pro..at2 will only be for the first half and my erase should go to maybe 5-6 Weeks..not sure where I'm at on that. I'll prob just stick with that, although I'm liking your anabeta idea

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Def Osta Rx and Anabeta. I did think about adding erase but it would take away from knowing what my overall results are from teh Osta. I have ran Anabeta before, but never Erase or erase pro. I have always used Formastanzol or Formestane..SJ

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Def Osta Rx and Anabeta. I did think about adding erase but it would take away from knowing what my overall results are from teh Osta. I have ran Anabeta before, but never Erase or erase pro. I have always used Formastanzol or Formestane..SJ
Osta has my interest piqued.

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
Osta has my interest piqued.
It is a great product. I am running it now, as part of my PCT, the link to my journal is in my signature. Feel free to check it out.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I have noticed some respectable sites just double the price of the Osta, average was 59 to 99 bux. Anyone know why, ie, short supply, issues, etc. Just curious..SJ

steppinRazor

Awards
I have noticed some respectable sites just double the price of the Osta, average was 59 to 99 bux. Anyone know why, ie, short supply, issues, etc. Just curious..SJ
Insanity.

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
There are no supply issues. We have decided that due to how unique this product is and the fact that no other supplement company has anything on the market like it we want to preserve the integrity of the product.

If you want to check research chem sites (the only other place u can get anything similar) you will see that our pricing is not that high. Furthermore, you can trust that when you by Osta Rx from us it contains the real thing and it works! RC sites typically do not test their compounds and they are not packaged in any type of GMP certified plant.

We have around 25 loggers running Osta Rx and once the feedback starts coming in I don't think anyone will have an issue with the price!

steppinRazor

Awards
There are no supply issues. We have decided that due to how unique this product is and the fact that no other supplement company has anything on the market like it we want to preserve the integrity of the product.

If you want to check research chem sites (the only other place u can get anything similar) you will see that our pricing is not that high. Furthermore, you can trust that when you by Osta Rx from us it contains the real thing and it works! RC sites typically do not test their compounds and they are not packaged in any type of GMP certified plant.

We have around 25 loggers running Osta Rx and once the feedback starts coming in I don't think anyone will have an issue with the price!
Yeah good luck with that. I was actually going to purchase a third bottle but now there's not a chance in hell. ridiculous pricing.

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
Yeah good luck with that. I was actually going to purchase a third bottle but now there's not a chance in hell. ridiculous pricing.
well, if you used our buy 3 get 1 free option and then our 20% off coupon (HUGE2012) it ends up being $65.98 a bottle.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Well to get the same amount of Ostarine as a research chemical it was like $150+ , so i'm fine with the price even without the discounts

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Yah, to expensive for me now. Glad I grabbed a couple bottles when I did..Take care..SJ

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
Yah, to expensive for me now. Glad I grabbed a couple bottles when I did..Take care..SJ
Glad you managed to get a bottle. You will be pretty impressed with the results.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
has it been specified whether to take osta with or without food? does it matter

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Damn. I was going to stretch my log out to 8 weeks but I won't be able to swing it at that price.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Damn. I was going to stretch my log out to 8 weeks but I won't be able to swing it at that price.
i know, i was too....

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
IML, any chance you can lower the price back to the 59 bux for a few days to allow us to pick up a couple extra bottles. Just wishful thinking..SJ

Are really do like the product as well as your others..

steppinRazor

Awards
well, if you used our buy 3 get 1 free option and then our 20% off coupon (HUGE2012) it ends up being $65.98 a bottle.

pricing is still a joke.

ill run my 2 bottles that i already bought, and consider buying again when you guys settle upon reasonable grounds.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Listen, I def like IML products without a doubt, very reputable company and I am more then sure that the Osta RX is the real deal. It was just a shocker do go and order it at the higher price when it was the last thing I expected. Anyway, like I said, I have a couple bottles already and will log them sooner then later. I hope the price does come back down after some time goes by to something more affordable for me, ie, 79 bux, hint hint lol. Anyway, gotta give thanks to IML for coming out with this product to begin with..Take care..SJ

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Sorry but I have to agree , love yall's products and use them all the time , got me 2 bottles of osta Rx as well, and so far it is good. But when I buy it from a retailer for 55 bucks and I see the price double , It looks bad . We know yall can make your margin at the first price you set , so this makes you guys look kinda bad . I love your products , they all work , but I will never pay 100 bucks for a supplement and I am not alone in that . I will wait till you guys bring it down again as well .

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I agree also. First you lower the dosage per cap right before release, and now you go and increase the price per bottle after its release. It makes you look un-trustworthy.

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
select our buy 3 get 1 free option and then our use 20% off coupon (HUGE2012) it ends up being $65.98 a bottle.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That would be nice if I wanted 4 bottles, but I don't know if the product will even do anything for me yet. It would be a shame to spend that much money on a product and then have it not be something that works for you.

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
That would be nice if I wanted 4 bottles, but I don't know if the product will even do anything for me yet. It would be a shame to spend that much money on a product and then have it not be something that works for you.

then u shell out $87.99 for 1 bottle (after 20% off) and if you like it you go for 4.

steppinRazor

Awards
then u shell out $87.99 for 1 bottle (after 20% off) and if you like it you go for 4.
Then you got shipping since the order is under a bill..so after that we're basically talking 100 dollars for one bottle. from what I understand, and correct me if I'm wrong, but ostarine doesn't even really begin to shine until about 3 Weeks and one bottle lasts four.

Not only do I think this is a bad business move on your part, I'm gonna have to agree with t bone on this and say its pretty sketchy - changing the mg right before release and now this.

Take this however you want, with a grain of salt for all I care but I'm obviously not the only one who feels this way.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
And.... And this is the last thing I will say about this (probably) , it stinks because other companies have done the same thing and they don't get a pass , and I am bummed because I would have said to anyone who asked who was the most legit company that IML was without a doubt . Now I have to rethink that . I know running a business ain't easy , I do it everyday , you don't take something to the marketplace without first knowing your margin and setting the price accordingly . Ya'll did that , and it was a good price , and then you doubled it ( or your retailers did anyway ) so that just tells me that making x 2 margin is more important than happy loyal customers . Seems like you guys are starting to blend in with the crowd .

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I agree also. First you lower the dosage per cap right before release, and now you go and increase the price per bottle after its release. It makes you look un-trustworthy.
The dosage change makes the product more compatible with PCT, because at 20mg or less your natural test levels aren't suppressed.

As far as pricing, no one makes you buy the product from us. As we said before you can get it from RC sites. However, from those sites you don't really know what you are getting or the environment condition that the product is made in.
Case in point: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/174405-serious-doubts-about.html

With us you know exactly what we are getting.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The dosage change makes the product more compatible with PCT, because at 20mg or less your natural test levels aren't suppressed.

As far as pricing, no one makes you buy the product from us. As we said before you can get it from RC sites. However, from those sites you don't really know what you are getting or the environment condition that the product is made in.
Case in point: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/174405-serious-doubts-about.html

With us you know exactly what we are getting.

I'm not doubting the product. It is the fact that you changed the dosage just before the product was released without announcing the change. Then after the product is out for a few weeks at a reasonable price, you go and raise the price without announcing this change either. Those two facts make me question the company. Lowering the dosage to make it more compatible with PCT doesn't make sense because at first you said the dosage was going to be 30MG, and each cap was going to be 10MG. That way a person could still take two caps and it would only be 20mg, so what you said doesn't make sense to me.

I don't want to start a big argument of fight because nothing is accomplished that way. I'm just letting you know how I feel and why I feel that way. Apparently there are other people that feel the same way. Keeping a good relationship with your potential customer base is good for business. When you make sudden changes like you did without announcing them it makes people skeptical of you as a company.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In the end its about the company making money. If you dont like it, move on and buy elsewhere instead of fill a thread with useless posts.

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
In the end its about the company making money. If you dont like it, move on and buy elsewhere instead of fill a thread with useless posts.
Agreed.
In a capitalist economy we vote for products with dollars. Each dollar spent is a vote for the worth of the product. If a product is too expensive for the value it gives the user then the product is not purchased (gets less votes). This process is repeated over a wide population and determines the success of a product. The products with the least votes:
1) Stops being made
2) Undergoes price reductions

Osta rx is doing well, I know it sucks about the price change but it is what it is. Remember there are alternatives... We don't have a gun to anyones head.

Personally I am running Osta and I am quite satisfied with it.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
good thing I snagged two bottles for a total of $99 so I can see if it is worth buying again :D