Osta SARM

GodofWine

GodofWine

Awards
So this is going to honest to god real mk2866? Just wanting to check since I dont think I've ever seen a RC sold as an otc supplement before....not that I'm against that. :)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm also very interested in this product :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Manbeast brought up a good point in his SARM log that the one he was using at least was noted for possibly having positive effects on cardio endurance. I wonder if this is the case for OSTRA as well?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
it hasn't been documented as far as I know for ostarine.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
First I've heard of that fellas. It's the real deal no doubt. I will be cycling this product here in 4wks & will be able to give some real world seat of the pants feedback.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
There are three SARMs currently, and each work a bit different:

Ostarine: not very suppressive at bodybuilding doses, milder on the gains, and a bit of a nutrient partitioner as well.
S4: stronger, somewhat suppressive at bodybuilding doses, really helps dry people out, but can have vision sides.
GW-501516: forces the body to burn fat for energy (how it gives extra endurance), lowers cholesterol levels (so it probably targets circulating lipids before stored), no real info on suppression, I'm going to assume it is mildly so at bodybuilding doses. Caused intestinal polyps in rats that were pre-disposed to having them.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I just saw an April 2, 2012, release date with a price of $79.99..

I wa slooking forward to teh March 26th release, Oh well, one more week..SJ

LikeMike

Awards
I wish they had a pre-order. How many units will you have for the first batch?

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Yah, I like the sound of a preorder myself. Maybe with a better deal the more you buy..SJ

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
You guys will be the first ones I hit up when it's available.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your cardio capacity WILL go up on ostarine. When I ran it it was pretty insane how long you could go for without panting for air. Easily grants you a third lung and another cardiovascular system to go with it.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If all goes according to plan...

...just a few more days, guys!

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, I don't know how the table looks like for you guys, but there's a thread below in the "Similar Threads" table for me that says "so i decided to try Osta Sarm" by Unreal. There's some interesting discussion there about ostarine, dosing, etc. One point brought up in the thread is how people experienced good anabolic effects dosing it at 12.5mg/day. I can't see how 20mg would be too little for most people.

xGenericx

Awards
Isn't a few of your resellers selling it for 42.95 or something like that?

scw538

scw538

Awards
Just looked at my order on bd. Says expected release 4/9.

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
Last time I ever order from you guys.... Your retailers have it 30$ cheaper.. Are u serious? Douch baggery at its finest

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
Last time I ever order from you guys.... Your retailers have it 30$ cheaper.. Are u serious? Douch baggery at its finest
yeah, that is how retail business works, if manufacturers undersell their retailers they will no longer have any.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
If it can be found at our retailers for cheaper, more power to ya!

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Real pharm grade Osta! Now we are talking...

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I picked up a couple bottles of this already, and am sure I will be ordering more. Now that this is out, and thought on some additional sarms supplements, ie, mk677, etc..SJ

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
I picked up a couple bottles of this already, and am sure I will be ordering more. Now that this is out, and thought on some additional sarms supplements, ie, mk677, etc..SJ
Let us know how it pans out for you.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Received my two bottles. May run soon, perhaps in 2-3 weeks.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Let us know how it pans out for you.
I am going to run an Osta Rx and Anabeta 8 week cycle starting real soon, just finishing up some things. I have ran anabeta plenty of times so I know what to expect, ie, I will be able to see what Osta does..SJ

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
yeah, that is how retail business works, if manufacturers undersell their retailers they will no longer have any.
Every company does this! Retailers can afford to buy in mass for discounted rates. I'm sure they would be more than willing to cut you a deal if you ordered a few thousand bottles!

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
Every company does this! Retailers can afford to buy in mass for discounted rates. I'm sure they would be more than willing to cut you a deal if you ordered a few thousand bottles!
why are you quoting me? we are the manufacturer that sell our products to retailers.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
why are you quoting me? we are the manufacturer that sell our products to retailers.
I was using your quote as a caveat to reiterate your point, not contradict it! It was directed at the individuals getting mad that a retailer had it cheaper, hence my last sentence.

The product sounds amazing and I will most definitely use it in my next PCT!

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Should this be run concurrently with an AI? Something like Erase? Or Formastanzol?

Maradona

Awards
There are three SARMs currently, and each work a bit different:

Ostarine: not very suppressive at bodybuilding doses, milder on the gains, and a bit of a nutrient partitioner as well.
S4: stronger, somewhat suppressive at bodybuilding doses, really helps dry people out, but can have vision sides.
GW-501516: forces the body to burn fat for energy (how it gives extra endurance), lowers cholesterol levels (so it probably targets circulating lipids before stored), no real info on suppression, I'm going to assume it is mildly so at bodybuilding doses. Caused intestinal polyps in rats that were pre-disposed to having them.
GW501516 is NOT a SARM (selective androgen receptor modulator), GW501516 is a PAAR modulator and has nothing to do with androgen receptors, whoever is advertising it as a SARM either does not have a clue about SARMs or is falsely advertising.

Maradona

Awards
BTW, I am really surprise to see this mk2866 sold as a supplement, I guess if some of the prohormones and porsteroids can be sold as supplements this one can too! Good news to say the least, I am sure ironmaglabs's lawyers have looked into it and should be gtg.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are correct

While on the subject: the stuff BLOWS so dont waste your money

I tried 2 bottles of ONE popular company (Unique) and my buddy tried 2 bottles another (GreatWhite) as we wanted to see who got better results

After 8 weeks, we were comparing who got ripped off more

We decided it wa aa draw

BUNK AZZ GARBAGE did NOTHING

GW501516 is NOT a SARM (selective androgen receptor modulator), GW501516 is a PAAR modulator and has nothing to do with androgen receptors, whoever is advertising it as a SARM either does not have a clue about SARMs or is falsely advertising.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
You are correct

I tried 2 bottles of ONE popular company (Unique) and my buddy tried 2 bottles another (GreatWhite) as we wanted to see who got better results

We decided it wa aa draw

Agree fully with this I also tried 2 bottles of (Unique) and it was worthless.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, quick question. Do you think Osta Rx will help with healing and recovery. Broke a bone and tore some ligaments during grappling. Taking UsPlabs Supercissus right now to help promote healing. Would Osta Rx do anything..SJ

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Supposedly, YES, it should help but Im sure its not the miracle drug many are puporting it to be LOL

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
You are correct

We decided it wa aa draw

sorry but I highly doubt what you took was real MK-2866.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Supposedly, YES, it should help but Im sure its not the miracle drug many are puporting it to be LOL

I have some but I dont know if I want to use it rightnow for healing purposes or not, considering that the price increased big time from when I originally bought it. But then again, I need to heal up to get back into the gym anyway..SJ

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ehhh I say GOT FOR IT. Life's too short

GIT 'R DONE ;)

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Yah I decided to roll with it. Today is day 2, stacking it with a test booster..SJ