The Neck's Favorite IML Stacker

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
In the past two years I've run various stack combinations and to date the best stack I've run for overall solid strength increases is a 6wk Super-DMZ/Halo-Extreme combination. As a lot of you know I'm a PLer & my approach when putting together a cycle has everything to do with strength by adding to my overall total on the big 3 lifts.

My diet during this run was anywhere from 3,500-4,200cals e/d (middle of the road as far as clean diets are concerned), protien intake was 280-320g e/d, & my training routine was a Hussey/Westside Hybrid.

Noticeable sides were back pumps, minor acne on shoulders & increased libido.

End result 4wks "post" PCT was a net gain of 14LBM (19lbs going into PCT) & added 65lbs to my overall total. Not to mention I look even sexier than before if that's possible.

Here is a layout of the exact cycle I ran. I will like to mention this isn't something I would recommend to a first time or intermediate user. I'm not a big advocate of oral only runs, but I felt the need to report back real world results based on a cycle I know would yield some solid results.

Super-DMZ ~ Weeks 1-4, 3caps e/d, AM/PM Dosing
Halo-Extreme ~ Weeks 1-6, 4caps e/d, AM/PM Dosing
Ultra-Male ~ Weeks 2-8 1cap, e/d, AM Dosing
Anabolic Matrix ~ Weeks 4-10, 2caps e/d, AM/PM Dosing
Advanced Cycle Support ~ Weeks 1-10, 3caps e/d, AM/PM Dosing
Milk Thistle ~ Weeks 1-10, 3caps e/d, AM/PM Dosing
E-Control ~ Weeks 6-10, 2caps e/d, AM/PM Dosing

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
You stack dmz with halo extreme?

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Some good positive feedback on SDMZ and Halo Ex stacked in experienced users.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hell ya