metha drol iron maglabs bad batch ?

blackccoupe

Awards
my buddy took metha drol for 4 weeks at 2 pills a day it did nothign for him , no gains no sides period. so he got another bottle and upped the dosage 3 a day for 2 weeks still nothing. do u think it was a bad batch ? i contacted ironmaglabs and the rep said that it is not possible lol and blamed it on my friends lifting and diet, which are good . anyone else had any issues with there products . any help is appreciated thanks

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
my buddy took metha drol for 4 weeks at 2 pills a day it did nothign for him , no gains no sides period. so he got another bottle and upped the dosage 3 a day for 2 weeks still nothing. do u think it was a bad batch ? i contacted ironmaglabs and the rep said that it is not possible lol and blamed it on my friends lifting and diet, which are good . anyone else had any issues with there products . any help is appreciated thanks
The reviews on Metha-drol are always outstanding. The Superdrol alone in the product should elicit very nice gains. Since IML's tests all powders it's not possible to have a "bad batch".

blackccoupe

Awards
We just took superdrol product from another company and got good results guy up the store we bout the ironmaglabs products says he's been getting 50/50 feedback on ironmaglabs products

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
We just took superdrol product from another company and got good results guy up the store we bout the ironmaglabs products says he's been getting 50/50 feedback on ironmaglabs products
What store is claiming 50/50 feedback?

Our products are tried and true, we have logs all over the place documenting the successful utilization of our products, and professional sponsored athletes that use our products with great success.

blackccoupe

Awards
They didn't work for me or my buddy I know that he even took 2the bottles of metha drol and nothing then he took a superdrol clone and got good gains. So I don't know what else to say lol this thread can be locked now

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
They didn't work for me or my buddy I know that he even took 2the bottles of metha drol and nothing then he took a superdrol clone and got good gains. So I don't know what else to say lol this thread can be locked now
our retailers (for example Orbit Nutrition) have had nothing but good things said about our products, from them and their customers.

I am sorry that you did not have a good experience with our product. However, being that you neither provided:
proof of purchase;
logs detailing utilization, workouts, and diet;
blood work
we are really at a loss as to what you expect us to say or do.

A few things makes me call into question the seriousness of your claims, and call into question your request for a replacement product
Your sentence structure is lacking, typical of someone trolling through forums
Your first posts on this forum were complaints about our product--complaints that other people in this community disagreed with.

Again, I am sorry you were dissatisfied with the product you received. However, I will add that you may not even have received one of our products. You claim that your vendor gives us mixed reviews--yet you don't say who that vendor is. Which is odd, because our authorized retailers give us excellent reviews.

blackccoupe

Awards
I emailed ironmaglabs numerous times. Only got one response back saying its not possible that the productoduct did not work lol. I bought the product from supplement central and told them about the product not working, he said just keep emailing ironmaglabs. Which I did and never got a response back so I just gave up lol our diet was good ate like pigs and took in plenty enough protein and have a good workout routine. I beloved that ur products worked for other people they just did absolutely nothing for me and my friend

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
I emailed ironmaglabs numerous times. Only got one response back saying its not possible that the productoduct did not work lol. I bought the product from supplement central and told them about the product not working, he said just keep emailing ironmaglabs. Which I did and never got a response back so I just gave up lol our diet was good ate like pigs and took in plenty enough protein and have a good workout routine. I beloved that ur products worked for other people they just did absolutely nothing for me and my friend
All batches are tested. As HeavyIron said above.

scw538

scw538

Awards
The reviews on Metha-drol are always outstanding. The Superdrol alone in the product should elicit very nice gains. Since IML's tests all powders it's not possible to have a "bad batch".
Is this product ever coming back ?

princevince

Awards
  • Established
ironmaglabs products are legit and 100% official. they work all the time the way they're suppose to and kick in fast. had lots of success using their products and will continue doing so and will recommend others to try as well.

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
ironmaglabs products are legit and 100% official. they work all the time the way they're suppose to and kick in fast. had lots of success using their products and will continue doing so and will recommend others to try as well.
Thanks brother!