Super-DMZ PCT question

iceprophet

iceprophet

Awards
I'm 4 wks into my 8wk run of SuperDMZ. I'm running a modified Big Dog Stack from Neck. Heres my current breakdown:

Wks 1-4:

• SuperDMZ - 2/day
  • 6Bromo - 2/day
  • Advanced Cycle Support - 4/day
Wks 5&6:

• 6Bromo - 3/day
  • Anabolic Matrix - 4/day
  • Clomid - 50/day
  • DAA - 1 serv/day
Wks 7&8:

• 6Bromo - 3/day
  • Clomid - 25/day
  • DAA - 1 serv/day

So anyways, today marks the completion of week 4 which means tomorrow I start PCT. Just looking over my plan breakdown tonight and I'm starting to wonder if I need to taper down the 6Bromo or Anabolic Matrix at all towards the last 2 weeks, maybe lower doses for an extra week. From the cycle layouts I've read on here I think it's fine the way it is, but figured I'd run it by everyone. Thanks for your input!

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
I'm 4 wks into my 8wk run of SuperDMZ. I'm running a modified Big Dog Stack from Neck. Heres my current breakdown:

Wks 1-4:
  • SuperDMZ - 2/day
  • 6Bromo - 2/day
Wks 5&6:
  • 6Bromo - 3/day
  • Clomid - 50/day
  • DAA - 1 serv/day
Wks 7&8:
  • 6Bromo - 3/day
  • Clomid - 25/day
  • DAA - 1 serv/day

So anyways, today marks the completion of week 4 which means tomorrow I start PCT. Just looking over my plan breakdown tonight and I'm starting to wonder if I need to taper down the 6Bromo or Anabolic Matrix at all towards the last 2 weeks, maybe lower doses for an extra week. From the cycle layouts I've read on here I think it's fine the way it is, but figured I'd run it by everyone. Thanks for your input!

It wouldn't hurt to knock the 6-Bromo down to two caps a day, but I would keep the Anabolic Matrix the same. The AM will help recover your natural test production.

iceprophet

iceprophet

Awards
Thanks Neck!

Should I knock it down to 2/day for the last 2 weeks or shorter/longer duration?

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
What kind of gains did u get from the cycle ???

iceprophet

iceprophet

Awards
What kind of gains did u get from the cycle ???
starting weight was 247.2, ended 4 weeks at 259.6 , we'll see what maintains after PCT, im expecting some water to come off obviously.
Overall very happy with the gains, made for a GREAT winter bulk.
Back pumps were pretty intense around wk 3.
A little lethargy towards the end of wk 4.
Almost a week into PCT and feeling great in the gym, very pumped and "full".
I really have nothing negative to say about this. Great product, my arms and shoulders really came in over the last 4 weeks , shoulders especially got some nice deep striation. It'll put some weight on you that's for sure.
I look forward to my next bulk stack running another cycle of this but stacking with some Halo for the true "Big Dog" stack.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
starting weight was 247.2, ended 4 weeks at 259.6 , we'll see what maintains after PCT, im expecting some water to come off obviously.
Overall very happy with the gains, made for a GREAT winter bulk.
Back pumps were pretty intense around wk 3.
A little lethargy towards the end of wk 4.
Almost a week into PCT and feeling great in the gym, very pumped and "full".
I really have nothing negative to say about this. Great product, my arms and shoulders really came in over the last 4 weeks , shoulders especially got some nice deep striation. It'll put some weight on you that's for sure.
I look forward to my next bulk stack running another cycle of this but stacking with some Halo for the true "Big Dog" stack.

12lbs ~ Nice!!!!

DiEsEL g33k

DiEsEL g33k

Awards
I also have 2 bottles of DMZ and will be starting it 8 weeks after my Epi/Halo cycle. You think it is possible to run the dmz after 4 weeks off my epi/halo cycle?

Are the results good from DMZ???

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
I also have 2 bottles of DMZ and will be starting it 8 weeks after my Epi/Halo cycle. You think it is possible to run the dmz after 4 weeks off my epi/halo cycle?

Are the results good from DMZ???
Really !!!!!

DiEsEL g33k

DiEsEL g33k

Awards
If your asking if i'm serious about the results of DMZ, yes really. As with any ph I havent done, I ask this question.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
If your asking if i'm serious about the results of DMZ, yes really. As with any ph I havent done, I ask this question.
DMZ IMO is the best product we offer, you will be more than happy.

DiEsEL g33k

DiEsEL g33k

Awards
Thank you Neck. I can say that I am extremely pleased with Halo Extreme. It has only been about 2 weeks and results are great!

DiEsEL g33k

DiEsEL g33k

Awards
Neck real quik, you think it will be ok to run DMZ for 6-8 weeks?

DiEsEL g33k

DiEsEL g33k

Awards
Ok thanks, thats what I will be doing then.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Just noticed this product. I love long low dose runs of Superdrol but isn't Super DMZ at 2 caps per day a bit much? That's 40 mgs per day, 20 mgs per cap. I know they are 2 different compounds. Just seems like a lot of juice.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Just noticed this product. I love long low dose runs of Superdrol but isn't Super DMZ at 2 caps per day a bit much? That's 40 mgs per day, 20 mgs per cap. I know they are 2 different compounds. Just seems like a lot of juice.
With the correct overall protocal in place you will be fine. DMZ is not recommended for a first time user for sure.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
With the correct overall protocal in place you will be fine. DMZ is not recommended for a first time user for sure.
What would you recommend for a first time user then? Kinda sad to hear this bc I was doing my dmz research for my first ph cycle...

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
What would you recommend for a first time user then? Kinda sad to hear this bc I was doing my dmz research for my first ph cycle...

Halo-Extreme or Deca-Drol Max would be my best recommendation for just starting out.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Halo-Extreme or Deca-Drol Max would be my best recommendation for just starting out.
I this due to the toxity of the PH or just because it's not a light PH to really "test the waters" with...

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
I this due to the toxity of the PH or just because it's not a light PH to really "test the waters" with...

I would lean towards just starting out slow to see how your body reacts to these compounds.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I would lean towards just starting out slow to see how your body reacts to these compounds.
Running Havoc instead..but I'm running dmz eventually.