Halo Extreme Results..

smiff

Awards
Hola, I'm a lean hardgainer at 6ft tall, started the cycle at 186lbs. I ran Halo Extreme for 4 weeks, one cap in the AM and another preworkout in the evening. I also ran Advanced Cycle Support and Toco-8 along with the Halo Ex. At the end of the cycle I'm 199lbs. I got bigger, more defined, my strength went up, and best of all, No Sides! A few months ago I ran PMag for 6 weeks at 50mg going up to 100mg, and I prefer Halo Ex hands down.

Now I'm into PCT and hopefully I can keep the gains. My PCT consist of Titanium XL, Erase, Endosurge, Anabeta and Toco-8. I'm also dosing liquid tamox at 10/10/10/10, don't feel the need to do 20/20/10/10.

My goal weight is 200lbs. If I lose my gains during PCT, I will definitely run Halo Ex next year.

Great supp, highly recommended for a lean bulk.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Hola, I'm a lean hardgainer at 6ft tall, started the cycle at 186lbs. I ran Halo Extreme for 4 weeks, one cap in the AM and another preworkout in the evening. I also ran Advanced Cycle Support and Toco-8 along with the Halo Ex. At the end of the cycle I'm 199lbs. I got bigger, more defined, my strength went up, and best of all, No Sides! A few months ago I ran PMag for 6 weeks at 50mg going up to 100mg, and I prefer Halo Ex hands down.

Now I'm into PCT and hopefully I can keep the gains. My PCT consist of Titanium XL, Erase, Endosurge, Anabeta and Toco-8. I'm also dosing liquid tamox at 10/10/10/10, don't feel the need to do 20/20/10/10.

My goal weight is 200lbs. If I lose my gains during PCT, I will definitely run Halo Ex next year.

Great supp, highly recommended for a lean bulk.
I appriciate the feedback, I will be starting my second cycle of Halo extreme myself.

smiff

Awards
I didn't take any pictures, before nor after, but I might take some before the week is out. I ran Halo Ex expecting to gain a little lean muscle and strength, the weight gain was a pleasant surprise.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
I didn't take any pictures, before nor after, but I might take some before the week is out. I ran Halo Ex expecting to gain a little lean muscle and strength, the weight gain was a pleasant surprise.
Any updates?

banthony

Awards
New to the forum guys. Looking to try your products just not sure where to start. Super DMZ or Halo Extreme for a first run? Looking for dry gains...no puffy water look. Also not looking for anything highly liver toxic. Also would Ultra Male RX work for PCT for either one?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
New to the forum guys. Looking to try your products just not sure where to start. Super DMZ or Halo Extreme for a first run? Looking for dry gains...no puffy water look. Also not looking for anything highly liver toxic. Also would Ultra Male RX work for PCT for either one?
How are you new and have a join date of 2009?

And no you need a serm or at least a more comprehensive pct.

banthony

Awards
Yes joined in 09 but haven't posted yet so that's why I went with the new. Also new to PH's so that's why I'm asking. What type of PCt would you recommend?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Yes joined in 09 but haven't posted yet so that's why I went with the new. Also new to PH's so that's why I'm asking. What type of PCt would you recommend?
Hdrol pcts have been covered over and over, search and you'll find.

How old are you? Stats? Weight height, how long you've been lifting, etc.

I used hdrol back before I knew much. It was ok. When people say have your diet and training in order, they aren't messin' around.

banthony

Awards
Thanks. 36. 5'6''....175. Lifting since I was 13. Diet is in order as well as training. Have you used the Super DMZ?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
regards to OP....Wow 13 pounds off a 4 weeker of halo....Yowzersss!!!! Was this lean or some fat increase too???
"

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established

Halo-Extreme for a first time user hands down. Here would be a nice propsed cycle;

FIRST 4 WEEKS:
Halo Extreme - 2 caps daily (1 cap taken two times daily)
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily

----------------------------------

LAST 4 WEEKS:

banthony

Awards
Could I run the Halo by itself for 4 weeks and then run the Ultra Male for the final 4? Benefits to including the others?

banthony

Awards
Can you explain why Super DMZ is not a good choice?

HotPumpkin

Awards
Stack for Her the same?

Halo-Extreme for a first time user hands down. Here would be a nice propsed cycle;

FIRST 4 WEEKS:
Halo Extreme - 2 caps daily (1 cap taken two times daily)

----------------------------------

LAST 4 WEEKS:

Would you follow the same protocol stack for female?
What are your suggestions?