HALO EXTREME™ ~ Available 08-26-2011

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
HALO EXTREME™ - Coming Soon! (Aug. 26, 2011)

IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Supplements & Prohormones: Halo Extreme

View Label »

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 60

Ingredients:

• Halodrol ~ aka Turinabol (4-chloro-17a-methylandrost-1,4-dine-3,17b-dione) - 25mgs
  • 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin - 5mgs

Turinabol will not cause a puffy look as is the case with steroids such as Testosterone, Dianabol, and Anadrol.

This is another "female friendly" product that can be compared to Anavar!

IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Supplements & Prohormones: Halo Extreme

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
looks good.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
I've already got some plans for this stuff!!

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
is there any significant difference between this and say...CEL H-DROL? maybe some super awesome intro price? :D

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
is there any significant difference between this and say...CEL H-DROL? maybe some super awesome intro price? :D
I know nothing about that product. I would compare it to tbol over anythihng else.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sweet name! how do you recommend dosing this? for how long?

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
only that we have also included 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin in our product.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a good one right here and the additional ingredient should lead to some great cycles.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You going to have any logs run for this? would be very interested in following...

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Here's a cycle option;

Halo Extreme ~ Weeks 1-4 (2caps e/d)
Anabolic Matrix Rx ~ Weeks 1-4 (4caps e/d)
Ultra Male Rx ~ Weeks 1-6 (1cap e/d)
Advanced Cycle Support ~ Weeks 1-6 (2caps e/d)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know structural stuff that well at all, but I was doing some research and it looks like all the other halodrol compounds/clones out there are either "...17-diol" or "...17b-diol" whereas this product is "...17b-dione." What kind of, if any, difference does that make?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't know structural stuff that well at all, but I was doing some research and it looks like all the other halodrol compounds/clones out there are either "...17-diol" or "...17b-diol" whereas this product is "...17b-dione." What kind of, if any, difference does that make?
Bump to this question. Also can anyone go into more depth about the second ingredient.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Bump to this question. Also can anyone go into more depth about the second ingredient.

5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin
5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin was discovered by a American scientist in 1996. It was shown to possess an anabolic/androgenic ratio similar to one of the most efficient anabolic substances, in particular Anavar but without the side effects of liver toxicity or testing positive for steroidal therapy. Athletes have found dramatic strength increases in 3-5 days, and muscle mass increases in 3-4 weeks. Muscle mass or fat loss is only a function of caloric intake. If you are a male that is a hard gainer or someone that is looking to put on extra lean muscle and most important, keep it. This is the ONLY compound EVER designed to do this without steroidal influence. 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin is great for drug testing and does not test positive for steroids. Tests showed that protein synthesis increased by over 200%, the key to lean muscle growth and accelerated repair. Body fat reduction is one of the key components of this molecule. When you restrict your calories you reduce body fat dramatically. In testing the molecule has balance cortisol response which is the major cornerstone to healthy recovery and reduction of muscle wasting. It's also been shown to balance cortisol on calorie restricted diets, helps control glucose and increases thyroid function.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have always said I am done with methyls but this new Halo is very intriguing.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin
5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin was discovered by a American scientist in 1996. It was shown to possess an anabolic/androgenic ratio similar to one of the most efficient anabolic substances, in particular Anavar but without the side effects of liver toxicity or testing positive for steroidal therapy. Athletes have found dramatic strength increases in 3-5 days, and muscle mass increases in 3-4 weeks. Muscle mass or fat loss is only a function of caloric intake. If you are a male that is a hard gainer or someone that is looking to put on extra lean muscle and most important, keep it. This is the ONLY compound EVER designed to do this without steroidal influence. 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin is great for drug testing and does not test positive for steroids. Tests showed that protein synthesis increased by over 200%, the key to lean muscle growth and accelerated repair. Body fat reduction is one of the key components of this molecule. When you restrict your calories you reduce body fat dramatically. In testing the molecule has balance cortisol response which is the major cornerstone to healthy recovery and reduction of muscle wasting. It's also been shown to balance cortisol on calorie restricted diets, helps control glucose and increases thyroid function.
Certainly very intriguing. If it increases protein synthesis up to 200%, I'm surprised we haven't seen/heard more about it if it was discovered in '96.

Is there any difference in the diol vs. dione in the compounds, though? I'm not a chemistry guy, so I honestly don't know.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Certainly very intriguing. If it increases protein synthesis up to 200%, I'm surprised we haven't seen/heard more about it if it was discovered in '96.

Is there any difference in the diol vs. dione in the compounds, though? I'm not a chemistry guy, so I honestly don't know.
MB, your way over my head with some of this stuff, LOL!! I'm just one of those guys that curb tests it & reports back accordingly. I'm doing a logged cycle with the Halo-Extreme & DMZ, you should come check it out. I wouldn't mind your input.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/ironmaglabs/182160-my-iml-big.html

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm thinking about using this stuff. Never used a PH other then AMS andro

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Would an OTC PCT product (like Formadrol and a t-booster) be enough for this?

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
I guess it would depend on the individual, the dose used and length of time used, but I can tell you its a very mild PH with a very low androgenic ratio.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess it would depend on the individual, the dose used and length of time used, but I can tell you its a very mild PH with a very low androgenic ratio.
Nice! Is anyone else running/logging this other than The Neck....whether here or elsewhere to your knowledge?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I am tempted truth be told. but still on the fence. Will most likely go the Anabeta or Titanium XL / Formula -X route first though.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Nice! Is anyone else running/logging this other than The Neck....whether here or elsewhere to your knowledge?
LOL, what are you trying to say, I'm biased???

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL, what are you trying to say, I'm biased???
biased? 110%!!! muwhahah!

;)

nah, actually was just thinking in terms of seeing it being used by multiple people...reps or not makes no difference to me :)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to know if at 50 mgs people are getting increased BP and back pumps, that is what I deal with all the time when I take methyls, it sucks.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
biased? 110%!!! muwhahah!

;)

nah, actually was just thinking in terms of seeing it being used by multiple people...reps or not makes no difference to me :)

LOL, truth be told I'm pretty straight forward if I don't believe the product works like it's supposed to. IML is very receptive to that feeback, too me it's very cut & dry, either it works or it don't.

I want to know if at 50 mgs people are getting increased BP and back pumps, that is what I deal with all the time when I take methyls, it sucks.
I'm doing a stacker with the Halo & DMZ & get mild back pumps. I credit most of that to the DMZ though. The Halo is a solid/mild product.

pds57

Awards
Here's a cycle option;

Halo Extreme ~ Weeks 1-4 (2caps e/d)
Anabolic Matrix Rx ~ Weeks 1-4 (4caps e/d)
Ultra Male Rx ~ Weeks 1-6 (1cap e/d)
Advanced Cycle Support ~ Weeks 1-6 (2caps e/d)
Now that I'm back from vacation and all rested up, I will be starting this stack Wednesday the 14th.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I might just break down and give this a run here in October, probably continue the tranderm and throw in the Halo at 50 mgs/day and some of the E-Control while on cycle. Finish it off with Clomid and some EndoSurge for PCT, should be nice. If it is anything like Anavar that would be perfect. Anyone running this out to 6 weeks with increased results?

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
I might just break down and give this a run here in October, probably continue the tranderm and throw in the Halo at 50 mgs/day and some of the E-Control while on cycle. Finish it off with Clomid and some EndoSurge for PCT, should be nice. If it is anything like Anavar that would be perfect. Anyone running this out to 6 weeks with increased results?
That should be a solid little stack you got going.

Will be running to 6wks, but only 14 days into it.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
question about donating plasma...anyone have any ganders as to how this (halo x) might affect blood profile/lipids/BP...if used 50mg/day, 4 weeks, cycle support all the way through, perhaps even DAA all the way thru to minimize shutdown....then pct...? think it'd interfere too much and be 'disqualified' to be able to donate at any particular time during the run? Still considering/researching this one...but also planning on becoming a regular plasma donor here soon....hmmmmmm....

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
question about donating plasma...anyone have any ganders as to how this (halo x) might affect blood profile/lipids/BP...if used 50mg/day, 4 weeks, cycle support all the way through, perhaps even DAA all the way thru to minimize shutdown....then pct...? think it'd interfere too much and be 'disqualified' to be able to donate at any particular time during the run? Still considering/researching this one...but also planning on becoming a regular plasma donor here soon....hmmmmmm....
It will mess up your lipids some but not enough to make a huge difference compared to half of fat America. Take fish oil, NAC, Niacin and you cycle support, you will be fine.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
My $0.02...
I ran a Halo product about 7 months ago (a 'diol,' not the 'dione' in Halo Extreme). I ran it at 100mgs/day for 4 weeks (I had a powerlifting meet three and a half weeks into the cycle). It was amazing. Granted, I'm 33 yrs old, about 250lbs, and have prior experience with PHs. My strength skyrocketed and I actully gained so much mass that I had to cut more than usual to make weight. I did experience some crazy back pumps for the first 5 or 6 days, subsiding only after I began supplementing with more taurine.

That said, has anyone tried stacking AndroRX with a Halo product? AndroRX and Halo Extreme might be a potent combo...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

MB, your way over my head with some of this stuff, LOL!! I'm just one of those guys that curb tests it & reports back accordingly. I'm doing a logged cycle with the Halo-Extreme & DMZ, you should come check it out. I wouldn't mind your input.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/ironmaglabs/182160-my-iml-big.html
Anyone from your team with the chemistry knowledge that can chime in on if there is a difference?

I pulled this from another forum:

One will notice many prohormones have the suffix of either diol or dione. For example, there’s androstenedione and androstenediol. What does this mean?

Prohormones are precursor hormones. This means that once you eat androstenedione it will convert to testosterone in your liver. Because the diol and dione prohormone structures are different, the physical processes undergone to convert diols and diones to testosterone also are different. Specifically, separate enzymes convert diols and diones to the target hormone.

As mentioned above, prohormones are precursors to hormones. Chemically, they are very similar to the actual hormones. Diols have a keto group in the seventeeth position. Testosterone has a hydroxyl group in the seventheeth position. Otherwise, they are identical. Diones have a hydroxyl group in the 3rd position, while testosterone has a keto group in the third position. Otherwise, they too are identical.

The diol enzyme (3b-HSD) converts the one differing molecular group in the prohormone to turn the prohormone into testosterone. The dione enzyme (17b-HSD) converts the one different molecular group in the dione prohormone to make the prohormone into testosterone.

There are two caveats concerning the enzymatic conversion. First, the diol and dione enzymes do not operate at the same level of efficiency. Second, they are present in different concentrations.

The diol enzymes work to convert about 15% of the prohormone into testosterone. The dione enzymes work to convert about 5% of the prohormone into testosterone. This means that you’ll have to take about 3x the quantity of dione prohormones to equal the same effective dosage of diol prohormones. Assuming they’re the same price, it would make sense to use the diol prohormones over the dione prohormones because of less liver damage, right? Not quite so simple.

The fact of the matter is different people respond better to diols vs diones, and vice-versa. One theory that some people respond better to diones than diols is the “enzyme availability theory.” This states that there are more dione enzymes present in the body than the diol enzymes. So even though diols convert more efficiently into testosterone, the body can convert more dione than diol into testosterone.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've got some help coming MB
Awesome. I appreciate it.

I've got the latest issue of Anabolics, which I haven't got too far into, yet, along with a number of bio and chem books that I'm trying to brush up on to learn this kind of stuff.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting read though I about fell asleep, I just like to know it has the ingredients dosed right and the label is clear with no prop blends. All the stuff I have tried from IML is legit so I am sure the Halo is too.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting read though I about fell asleep, I just like to know it has the ingredients dosed right and the label is clear with no prop blends. All the stuff I have tried from IML is legit so I am sure the Halo is too.
I'm not saying it isn't legit at all. That wasn't even something on my mind. I was/am simply curious about the -dione as every halodrol compound I've seen out there has been a -diol. Since I don't understand the chemistry at the roots, I was just hoping someone else could chime in even if it's simply to say "there is zero difference."

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not saying it isn't legit at all. That wasn't even something on my mind. I was/am simply curious about the -dione as every halodrol compound I've seen out there has been a -diol. Since I don't understand the chemistry at the roots, I was just hoping someone else could chime in even if it's simply to say "there is zero difference."
It is a legit question and it needs to be answered. I wish Prince, name on IML Forum, would be able to chime in as I am sure he would have a reason for why he did that in the formula.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established

I didn't think you were being negative, I'll hit up my peeps again to see how this compound was formulated.

I can tell you guys this, I've been on the Halo-Extreme for almost 4wks & the seat of the pant's test tells me this is better than any tbol I've taken in the past. And as a bonus this stuff gives you a sense of well being like you would experience with dbol.

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
Ive got a bottle of Halo-extreme on the way, my question is most of what Ive read about Halo is that it needs to be dosed at 75-100 mgs and the effects dont kick in till around the third week. I am curious about why IML recommends less mgs. and only four week cycles.....

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
looks nice

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ive got a bottle of Halo-extreme on the way, my question is most of what Ive read about Halo is that it needs to be dosed at 75-100 mgs and the effects dont kick in till around the third week. I am curious about why IML recommends less mgs. and only four week cycles.....
we try to be conservative in our dose and cycle recommendations for liability reasons, but you're correct many users will go up to 75-100mg daily of Halo Extreme.

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
we try to be conservative in our dose and cycle recommendations for liability reasons, but you're correct many users will go up to 75-100mg daily of Halo Extreme.
I appreciate the response, I,m on TRT as well so I was thinking about going 75mg for 6 weeks. I will have to order another bottle to run that cycle, any discounts coming up???? I am going to start after the first of the year... I ran supedrol years ago when it first came out from DS and had great results, tried it again a few years back and had BP issues so I am going to step down this time and give the Halo a shot. I am on BP med and monitor it regularly, so I,m hoping none of those issues will arise on this much milder compound. I also ordered Super DMZ and give it one more shot at 10 mg a day for 3-6 weeks, if I can handle it this time. I will try this in the distant future, but decided to pick up a bottle.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate the response, I,m on TRT as well so I was thinking about going 75mg for 6 weeks. I will have to order another bottle to run that cycle, any discounts coming up???? I am going to start after the first of the year... I ran supedrol years ago when it first came out from DS and had great results, tried it again a few years back and had BP issues so I am going to step down this time and give the Halo a shot. I am on BP med and monitor it regularly, so I,m hoping none of those issues will arise on this much milder compound. I also ordered Super DMZ and give it one more shot at 10 mg a day for 3-6 weeks, if I can handle it this time. I will try this in the distant future, but decided to pick up a bottle.
Check out our Advanced Cycle Support ~ this will help with your BP issues (Hawthorne Berry)

DiEsEL g33k

DiEsEL g33k

Awards
I just bought a 2 bottles of Halo Extreme and have a question. I have been taking Epistane for a little over a week, is it ok to start Halo now for the next 4 weeks? What do you think the gains would be if doing so?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just bought a 2 bottles of Halo Extreme and have a question. I have been taking Epistane for a little over a week, is it ok to start Halo now for the next 4 weeks? What do you think the gains would be if doing so?
From what I've seen over and over again, you generally you don't want to stack 2 compounds that are both methylated, which Epi/hdrol are...
...side note, I just finished a 6 week run of Halo Extreme (along with Ursobolic), loved it...put on ~11 lbs, some fat, but not much at all...