First IronMagLabs PH Cycle

M

mscleaddictin

Have been looking into trying your products and was looking into running this suggested cycle:

6wk Cycle

Metha-Drol Extreme > Weeks 1-4 (20mg e/d)
1-Andro Rx > Weeks 3-6 (6caps e/d)
Anabolic Matrix Rx > Weeks 3-6 (3caps e/d)
E-Contol Rx > Weeks 3-6 (2caps e/d)
Advanced Cycle Support Weeks > 1-8 (4caps e/d)

I am not new to the PH scene, but there sure are a lot of different supplements out there, enough to be confusing what to try:fool2:. I see that E-Control Rx will not be back in stock (due to reformulating) until 5/21/2011, shall I just wait until that becomes available or is there another product that will suffice? Is that enough for PCT?

I am looking for cutting/recomp cycle and this looks to be pretty solid.

Is this offered as a stack combo, or purchase all separately?

Thoughts TheNeck or anyother rep?

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
I would almost wait until the 21st. For PCT I would look to extend the Anabolic Matrix another 2wks on top of the reformulated E-Control.

When your ready to make an order give me a holler via PM & we can workout some discounts.

M

mscleaddictin

Thanks Neck...for the points as well.

So it would look like this:

6wk Cycle

Metha-Drol Extreme > Weeks 1-4 (20mg e/d)
1-Andro Rx > Weeks 3-6 (6caps e/d)
Anabolic Matrix Rx > Weeks 3-8 (3caps e/d)
E-Contol Rx > Weeks 3-6 (2caps e/d)
Advanced Cycle Support Weeks > 1-8 (4caps e/d)

Would I run the E-Control through the 8th week as well? We can go over that later on in the month when I am ready to order...yeah I appreciate the discount offer since I will be purchasing quite a few bottles...but I'm sure it will be worth it. I am one who will put in the blood, sweat, and tears in both me training and nutrition, so not one of those who thinks the cycle will work wonders on it's own without the true work that will be done.

Thanks again for the reply, and you will be hearing from me soon!

M

mscleaddictin

I would almost wait until the 21st. For PCT I would look to extend the Anabolic Matrix another 2wks on top of the reformulated E-Control.

When your ready to make an order give me a holler via PM & we can workout some discounts.
Ok Neck...one more quick question for you :)...I just saw that you guys came out with a new supplement...Cyanostane Rx...whats going on with this one? Are you going to put this into a specific cycle as well? Would this also be a good addition to the cycle I want to run? I am always intrigued by the next best supplement being promoted you know :). Looks like something good to put on the tail end of a lean mass cycle.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Ok Neck...one more quick question for you :)...I just saw that you guys came out with a new supplement...Cyanostane Rx...whats going on with this one? Are you going to put this into a specific cycle as well? Would this also be a good addition to the cycle I want to run? I am always intrigued by the next best supplement being promoted you know :). Looks like something good to put on the tail end of a lean mass cycle.
You can replace the 1-Andro with the Cyano in that stack listed above. The Cyano is a step up from the 1-Andro.

M

mscleaddictin

You can replace the 1-Andro with the Cyano in that stack listed above. The Cyano is a step up from the 1-Andro.
Can I PM you my e-mail and ask you some advice through there? Thanks!

B

b4u2009

Awards
hey

now i am in my 3rd week on this stack which amazing

Methadrol
Cyanostane
Anabolic Matrix Rx
E-Contol Rx
Advanced Cycle Support

i feel great and i am like monster in the gym but i had few side effect like Joint pain (really bad) and also Back pump

i tried Super Cissus RX (usp labs)

any advice??

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
hey

now i am in my 3rd week on this stack which amazing

Methadrol
Cyanostane
Anabolic Matrix Rx
E-Contol Rx
Advanced Cycle Support

i feel great and i am like monster in the gym but i had few side effect like Joint pain (really bad) and also Back pump

i tried Super Cissus RX (usp labs)

any advice??

Try knocking down your dosage on the AI. Maybe 1.5caps e/d versus two. This is what I've done in the past & it has worked out well. Keep me posted.

B

Ballaholics12

Awards
FIRST 4 WEEKS:
Metha-Drol Extreme - 2 caps daily (1 cap AM / 1 cap PM)
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily with food
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily

----------------------------------

If i follow this to a T will i need to add anything to it to ensure i dont have any side affects? I have cycled 1-Adnro and Super DMZ got really good gains with those, but unsure if i should go back to Super DMZ or give this a shot...any advice?

LAST 4 WEEKS:

6-Bromo - 3 caps daily

lilguy1020

lilguy1020

Awards
I am starting week three of my methadrol extreme stack and so far I'm not that impressed but I never knock sumtin til the cycle is over so come on methadrol show me what u got

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
FIRST 4 WEEKS:
Metha-Drol Extreme - 2 caps daily (1 cap AM / 1 cap PM)

----------------------------------

If i follow this to a T will i need to add anything to it to ensure i dont have any side affects? I have cycled 1-Adnro and Super DMZ got really good gains with those, but unsure if i should go back to Super DMZ or give this a shot...any advice?

LAST 4 WEEKS:

6-Bromo - 3 caps daily

Looks to me you have it covered. Keep us posted on your progress.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
I am starting week three of my methadrol extreme stack and so far I'm not that impressed but I never knock sumtin til the cycle is over so come on methadrol show me what u got

You should really start to feel it pretty quick like. What are you dosing e/d?

lilguy1020

lilguy1020

Awards
Same as ballaholic. Ironmaglabs methadrol stack

B

Ballaholics12

Awards
Thanks Neck...i just wanna make sure i go about this in the right way! dont wanna any side affects...i'll post results & appreciate your help!

lilguy1020

lilguy1020

Awards
Curious if double dosing my morning dose of methadrol for my last week is a bad idea???