8 week mass cycle ?

JOHN 62

Awards
just finished pp dernacrine liqua-vade muscle stack.had good results gained
6lb max bench up 40 pounds,yery satisfied but looking to take it to next level.
very intrestsed in your mass cycle,can you held me plan out a stack & dosege? iam 48 years old 6ft 2in 206lb.any help would be great thanks.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Sure thing, I will throw a bulk cycle together for ya this evening.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Super-DMZ Rx 1-4wks - 20/20/20/20 -e/d.

1-Andro Rx 1-6wks - 6caps/6caps/6caps/6caps/6caps/6caps - e/d.

Anabolic Matrix Rx 4-8wks - 4caps/4caps/4caps/4caps - e/d.

JOHN 62

Awards
looks good how many bottles of each do i need? dmz 10mg a pill 3 a day .how long between dosege? when do i take the andro rx? i will use your cycle support while on whole cycle. what about e control & can i add a test weeks 4-8? sorry to ask so many ?

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
looks good how many bottles of each do i need? dmz 10mg a pill 3 a day .how long between dosege? when do i take the andro rx? i will use your cycle support while on whole cycle. what about e control & can i add a test weeks 4-8? sorry to ask so many ?
Here's what you'll need;

2x Super-DMZ Rx
3x 1-Andro Rx
1x Anabolic Matrix Rx.
1x Advanced Cycle Support

I would dose everything AM/PM. When you get up in the morning & right before you go to bed (12hrs between). I would dose the DMZ & 1-Andro together.

I'm not quite sure I understand "can I add test weeks 4-8"?

Not too many questions at all.

JOHN 62

Awards
what i ment was can i add a test booster also wk 4-8? are you still having a bogo sale ?
ill let u know when iget everthing,2 wks milk thisle piror to cycle correct. thanks again for all your help ,cant wait to get started

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
what i ment was can i add a test booster also wk 4-8? are you still having a bogo sale ?
ill let u know when iget everthing,2 wks milk thisle piror to cycle correct. thanks again for all your help ,cant wait to get started
The Anabolic Matrix Rx will suffice for your Test booster in weeks 4-8. At this point you need to start giving your system a break.

We're pretty much always running sales.

Yes, on the Milk Thistle 2wks prior to starting your cycle. I also recommend it 4wks past your cycle. It's cheap & you can never be too safe.