prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey,

I want to hear what people are seeing with 1andro!!! With the great deals that IML has had for it, I know they are people out there trying it out so gives us an idea of how you like it!!!:afro:

Would love to see some more logs of this sucker.:147:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We have 3 logs posted here with real nice results. Also, I am finishing my run friday and have loved it. No sides, strength is up snd my weight only about 3 to 4 lbs which I wanted. I am on my second day at 1000 just to see, and I feel awesome.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We have 3 logs posted here with real nice results. Also, I am finishing my run friday and have loved it. No sides, strength is up snd my weight only about 3 to 4 lbs which I wanted. I am on my second day at 1000 just to see, and I feel awesome.
Sounds good AE14, nice work. I know there are more then 4 people total using this product though.:D Let's see some more reviews on this thing here!!!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Is there a link for any of these logs?

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
Those are the only three sponsered logs on Anabolicminds. 1-Andro RX has been selling very well, and whe are expecting members to either log it or post reveiws.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those are the only three sponsered logs on Anabolicminds. 1-Andro RX has been selling very well, and whe are expecting members to either log it or post reveiws.
Awesome to hear!!! Looking forward to reading up on the feedback.:thumbsup:

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good AE14, nice work. I know there are more then 4 people total using this product though.:D Let's see some more reviews on this thing here!!!
you can find logs and reviews on various site and boards that we advertise on including our own board www.ironmagazineforums.com and several others but I don't think I am allowed to post them here. :)

we have had a hard time keeping 1-Andro Rx in stock since it was released a few months ago, we just received a huge shipment yesterday.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
let me tell you, 1000mg is quite a strong dose. Loving my last week of a 5 weeks

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
let me tell you, 1000mg is quite a strong dose. Loving my last week of a 5 weeks
If I may ask, what are you seeing out of that dose AE?

Thor Hammer

Thor Hammer

Awards
I have AMS 1-Andro. How is it different from 1-Andro Rx by IML?

I only ask as first dose of the AMS product I got a nasty itchy rash. Still with me.

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
AMS forumula:

1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one 100mg
Luteolin 3mg
Standardized Forskolin 10mg
Sodium Caprylate 100mg
Piperine 2mg
Pyrolsate, gelatin, magnesium stearate, silica.

IRONMAGSLABS 1-Andro RX forumula:

1-Androstene-3b-Ol,17-One 100mg
Acetyl-L-Carnitine 400mg
Magnesium Stearate, Gelatine Capsules.

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
I have AMS 1-Andro. How is it different from 1-Andro Rx by IML?

I only ask as first dose of the AMS product I got a nasty itchy rash. Still with me.
I don't think that AMS is making the capsule version anymore, just the UTT.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think that AMS is making the capsule version anymore, just the UTT.
I believe he may have some of the older product.

A couple of things could account for the rash. 1.) You have an allergic reaction to the hormone itself. 2.) You have an allergic reaction to one of the several herbal components of the product.

Could be anyone of them. Where you stacking anything else with the product that could have caused it??

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
I believe he may have some of the older product.

A couple of things could account for the rash. 1.) You have an allergic reaction to the hormone itself. 2.) You have an allergic reaction to one of the several herbal components of the product.

Could be anyone of them. Where you stacking anything else with the product that could have caused it??
my guess is one of the herbs.

Thor Hammer

Thor Hammer

Awards
Yes, I was stacking AMS 4AD and Decavol with the 1-Andro in pill form, not UTT. First day, first doses. For sale, AMS 1-Andro.......

If this IML 1-Andro is truly pharmecuetical grade, I may have to give it a go.

And for the record, I've used AMS Decavol with 4AD in the past with zero sides.

Thor Hammer

Thor Hammer

Awards
And also, with that said, I am doubting one of the herbs as Decavol has the same additional ingredients aside from the Forskolin and Sodium Caprylate. Which I've taken with no issues.

I have done some resarch and found out that a lot of 1-test users develop hives/rashes from the hormone. An allergic reaction it seems. Usually from transdermal use though. Treated with hydrocortisone, vit. e cream or at worst needing a prescribed steroid cream or pill.

Sorry to hijack this thread. I am sure the IML product rocks and look forward to trying it.

Thank you for the replies. It sux putting time and $$ into setting up a cycle and then having to cease. But, so goes the game of manipulating our bodies hormones to achieve our goals.

isoc

Awards
  • Established
what are you seeing? I alternate between 7 and 8 per day and strength gains are nice, have that "on" feeling where the muscles feel tight, stable, those of you who have been "on" know what I mean. This started I would say around 10th or 11th day. Probably too early for weight gains, as it has only been 2 weeks, but I am not upset, that probably means when they come they will be lean. It appears that this should be dosed closer to what Bold is dosed at, but maybe a little lower.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At 1000 I saw nice strength gains. I didn't get huge weight gains (diet depending imo). But stregth was most noticeable.

isoc

Awards
  • Established
same here on the strength, it would appear that from the logs at 600, vs anecdotal results at 750-800+, the higher dosage seems better. I am sure there is point of diminishing returns, but if looked at in comparison to other non methyls this seems reasonable. Bold is best at 800-1000 mgs , OG 1-ad was ran at 600-800, OG4-ad was ran at over a gram, etc. I know these are all different compounds, but the range of dosages is relatively stable. Whatever the theory it seems higher dosage produce nice gains, still low noticeable sides (no backpumps, not real bad lethargy, some headaches)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
same here on the strength, it would appear that from the logs at 600, vs anecdotal results at 750-800+, the higher dosage seems better. I am sure there is point of diminishing returns, but if looked at in comparison to other non methyls this seems reasonable. Bold is best at 800-1000 mgs , OG 1-ad was ran at 600-800, OG4-ad was ran at over a gram, etc. I know these are all different compounds, but the range of dosages is relatively stable. Whatever the theory it seems higher dosage produce nice gains, still low noticeable sides (no backpumps, not real bad lethargy, some headaches)
isoc, are you logging this bad boy?

isoc

Awards
  • Established
no, I was actually running an depi+fura stack and have wanted to try a 1-ad product for a while, saw the great deal and decided to add it on. Since adding it 2 weeks ago, for the past week the strength has increased each workout. Epi and Fura have had time to kick in as this is my 5th week with them. However, since it was added in the middle and there are 2 other compounds conclusions about 1ad itself could be a bit skewed, although I feel safe to say it is working well. Safe enough that I will be investing in 6 bottles or so some time to run it at a high dose for 6-8 weeks, and would probably run a milder methyl, epi, p-mag, or h-drol, with it. Since I like my cycles to be 8weeks, I only do 2 cycles per year so it may be a while before I do it, but 1ad has passed my test to be used again.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
glad to hear it Isoc. It offers up some real nice results and at the IML price is quite cost effective

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
1-Andro Rx definitely has an impact on strength and it kicks in pretty quick!

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
I have done some resarch and found out that a lot of 1-test users develop hives/rashes from the hormone. An allergic reaction it seems. Usually from transdermal use though.
Just a note - I developed a rash on my upper body (chest, stomach) months after a brief 4-AD/1-T cycle (transdermal). It lasted quite a while and was pretty unsightly. Strange how it took a couple months to show up.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, I was actually running an depi+fura stack and have wanted to try a 1-ad product for a while, saw the great deal and decided to add it on. Since adding it 2 weeks ago, for the past week the strength has increased each workout. Epi and Fura have had time to kick in as this is my 5th week with them. However, since it was added in the middle and there are 2 other compounds conclusions about 1ad itself could be a bit skewed, although I feel safe to say it is working well. Safe enough that I will be investing in 6 bottles or so some time to run it at a high dose for 6-8 weeks, and would probably run a milder methyl, epi, p-mag, or h-drol, with it. Since I like my cycles to be 8weeks, I only do 2 cycles per year so it may be a while before I do it, but 1ad has passed my test to be used again.
Ah, I see. Appreciate the feedback.:thumbsup:

isoc

Awards
  • Established
finished my 3 bottles (half was stacked with epi at 30 mgs per day and fura at 300 and half with fura at 300 only, all ran at 7 or 8 caps of 1-andro per day), a real nice run, no visible negative sides, no back pumps, lethargy, etc. Nice strength, not explosive, but noticeable, positive changes in physique, not great changes on the scale, but that was not my goal. I dont think this is going to cause the 15 pounds in 4 weeks, etc. Overall, mild on sides, noticeable positive additions to cycle as noted above, but not a powerhouse of a compound, but still will be buying much more of this in the future.

This is not quite like Bold in results, but I think there are some similarities between the two, especially in optimum cycle length and dosage. I think this is best ran at 700+ for 6-8 weeks, I wish I had more, I would have continued to run it, but it really is time for the cycle to end. Like Bold, I hope 1-Andro increases the dosage per cap, 150-200mgs would be great. I dont know how I Force was able to do that without increasing the cost per bottle, but that would be awesome. Maybe get rid of the Carnetine, I know, I know, synergy, etc., but that can be bought seperately if desired, I want to buy more of this hormone. Great product, still great price, guys, buy the 6 bottles and run for 6-8 weeks, it will be worth it.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Isoc, glad it went so well. I agree, 6-8 weeks is a great run and truly gives nice, solid results

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to start at a low dose tomorrow and run for a few months. Since I'm on test replacement therapy, I'm in no rush to get off. Easy come, easy go. I'll likely log weekly and run it for three months. Just got back in the gym after a lot of time off, so I'm expecting pretty steady gains. Likely aim to put on 15 lbs of lean muscle by years end. I'm far below where I was previously, so I may surpass that. Mostly, I'm using the 1-andro to speed recovery. Won't be doing really heavy work. More to come...

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to start at a low dose tomorrow and run for a few months. Since I'm on test replacement therapy, I'm in no rush to get off. Easy come, easy go. I'll likely log weekly and run it for three months. Just got back in the gym after a lot of time off, so I'm expecting pretty steady gains. Likely aim to put on 15 lbs of lean muscle by years end. I'm far below where I was previously, so I may surpass that. Mostly, I'm using the 1-andro to speed recovery. Won't be doing really heavy work. More to come...
Good luck brotha. Send me the link when you do log it, I'll be watching. Lucky SOB...legal, prescribed test...damn!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looking forward to seeing how you like it pirate. I am planning another possible run early 2010

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
I am new to the PH world but was wondering how does 1 andro rx compare in results to all the other top PH's out there like hdrol havoc or epistane?? I am planning on my first cycle here once I/m done with the asteroid stack and just trying to gain as much knowledge as possible...Thanks to all!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am new to the PH world but was wondering how does 1 andro rx compare in results to all the other top PH's out there like hdrol havoc or epistane?? I am planning on my first cycle here once I/m done with the asteroid stack and just trying to gain as much knowledge as possible...Thanks to all!
I think what makes 1andro Rx so attractive to many (especially people new to PH's) is that it is a very mild PH, not liver toxic, and also has very positive results.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
I think what makes 1andro Rx so attractive to many (especially people new to PH's) is that it is a very mild PH, not liver toxic, and also has very positive results.
what type of results? More for bulking or cutting?? Do i need a SERM or otc pct?? acne & gyno are big fears...I am proned to both

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
Although it tends to increase appetite, I've had a couple buddies get much leaner while eating more calories on 1-Andro. It can be used to bulk or cut if you're appropriately responsive with your diet.

isoc

Awards
  • Established
it is mild, you are not going to put on tons of weight, but you will get stronger, have some quality gain especially if used for more than 4 weeks, low sides, is more money, but I think worth it. Run it for minimum of 6 weeks, at least 600mgs even if first time using ph's, if experienced I would think 800+. Have patience with this one, but it is good, will stand up against any other non-methyl out besides tren, but is much easier onthe body than tren. Run this kind of like you would Bold compound, if people do this they will be much more happy with the product. Not to say the effects are exactly like Bold, just run it for 6-8 weeks, at 600+mgs per day.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
it is mild, you are not going to put on tons of weight, but you will get stronger, have some quality gain especially if used for more than 4 weeks, low sides, is more money, but I think worth it. Run it for minimum of 6 weeks, at least 600mgs even if first time using ph's, if experienced I would think 800+. Have patience with this one, but it is good, will stand up against any other non-methyl out besides tren, but is much easier onthe body than tren. Run this kind of like you would Bold compound, if people do this they will be much more happy with the product. Not to say the effects are exactly like Bold, just run it for 6-8 weeks, at 600+mgs per day.
Thanks dude..But my questions still lays as to how this stacks up against epistane for a ripped & shreded cycle with low sides...I am looking to lean out more so than gain weight.. what do you think?

isoc

Awards
  • Established
honestly, though I do like this product, epi is a more powerful product and easier on your wallet, but will have more sides, it is a methyl, though many say one of the less toxic methyls. I actually used epi and 1 andro together and did like the combo.

As to which to do?, If you want to run a longer, safer cycle, maybe a little less results, and dont mind spending more cash, then 1 andro, otherwise epi. I look at nonmethyls as base of cycles, to be ran for 6-8 weeks, they dont act like test, but to a certain extent take the place of test in a ph cycle to me, and the methyls just like how the illegal methyls are used, 4-6 weeks. I think longer lasting results will be had with a longer cycle, but that can only be done, in a more safe manner, by incorporating a nonmethyl. Choice is yours, but you wont go wrong with either product.

Thor Hammer

Thor Hammer

Awards
I got some IML 1-Andro RX to try and I am very happy with it. I was getting a terrible itch rash from AMS 1-Andro so decided to give this brand a go.

I started with 1 dose per day just to see how I would react to it. Nothing. No rash at all. I went up to two doses per day and I have only the slightest itch here and there at times. Nothing to be alarmed about. This stuff must be very pure.

I will definitely be running a full cycle of this in a couple of months along with 4AD.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
let us know what you think thor

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
I got some IML 1-Andro RX to try and I am very happy with it. I was getting a terrible itch rash from AMS 1-Andro so decided to give this brand a go.

I started with 1 dose per day just to see how I would react to it. Nothing. No rash at all. I went up to two doses per day and I have only the slightest itch here and there at times. Nothing to be alarmed about. This stuff must be very pure.

I will definitely be running a full cycle of this in a couple of months along with 4AD.
good deal!